They want to put vaccines in our food?! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Whoa, I came back here and all of a sudden I am seeing a fight about scriptures?

Seriously the bible and religion have no place in a scientific discussion about vaccines in food. If someone believes that personally that is totally fine with me but don't use it as a reason why something is occurring or whatever. I didn't know the Bible says it is poison but I don't care because I am not religious at all so that argument tends to annoy me in regard to scientific facts, which the bible certainly is not.

Can we stick to the topic of vaccines in food? I can totally see this happening in the near future, why not, they are already experimenting with GMOs what would be so shocking about experimenting with putting vaccines in commonly eaten foods...The idea disgusts me, but then again I completely avoid GMOs as best I can, which is difficult even on the good days and almost impossible when eating out, or at another persons house or something....sigh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldavis24 View Post

Whoa, I came back here and all of a sudden I am seeing a fight about scriptures?

Seriously the bible and religion have no place in a scientific discussion about vaccines in food. If someone believes that personally that is totally fine with me but don't use it as a reason why something is occurring or whatever. I didn't know the Bible says it is poison but I don't care because I am not religious at all so that argument tends to annoy me in regard to scientific facts, which the bible certainly is not.

Can we stick to the topic of vaccines in food? I can totally see this happening in the near future, why not, they are already experimenting with GMOs what would be so shocking about experimenting with putting vaccines in commonly eaten foods...The idea disgusts me, but then again I completely avoid GMOs as best I can, which is difficult even on the good days and almost impossible when eating out, or at another persons house or something....sigh.

yeahthat.gif

Metis, partner to a peaceful soul, mothering DD born July '11

Old 03-17-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

l don't see how Jasher isn't the perfect proof?

Perhaps because the "ancient book" you're relying on isn't so ancient? In any event, the kilayim postdate the flood. The assertion that "the last time people started genetically modifying the food and animals God destroyed the world with the flood" remains unsupported, to say the least. If you want to attempt such Old Testament arguments, a passing familiarity with halachic precedent would help.

Sorry about the digression.

[ETA.--The 4:18 quote doesn't appear in the Ilive work, so I'm guessing it's the 1840 translation/1625 fiction.]

Old 03-17-2011, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

We shouldn't be fighting about scripture or even whether or not GMO foods are good or bad. The point of the thread was to discuss/inform about vax being "experimentally" put in food. Frankly we shouldn't even be having a "conspiracy theory" fight here either...

Yes of course an oral vax should be less invasive, but who knows what they are doing to the food to be able to make it withstand the vax and what chemicals/toxins will be introduced to the food to be able to remain stable.

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

Old 04-07-2011, 09:31 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

thumb.gif

Old 04-07-2011, 09:36 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

Whew! I agree with you for once.

User Tag List