Another baby dying from vaccination - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-03-2011, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I heard from someone in my playgroup that her nephew is dying right now from vaccination damage. He is probably already gone because last I heard from her, they were preparing to take him off life support, just 24 hrs after the shots. This is not the first time I have seen this. It is soo sad. But when someone starts pushing vaccinations for newborns and infants (the babies I have known to die from shots were all very young) I just want to tell them about this. About the time I was 9 months pregnant and in my appartment when we heard a mommy screaming down in the parking lot. We look out and there is a fire engine and ambulance. She kept screaming "my baby my baby!" The ambulance left. Later, we were told the 41 day old little girl had died. She would be celebrating her 15th birthday this month. I went to the candlelight vigil and the mom came over to me, as I was very pregnant and told me how her baby had been so healthy, nothing wrong. She had just had her well check earlier that day and all was fine. But she had her shots. They got her home and she was acting really off. They went to change her diaper, but her eyes just rolled to the back of her head and she would not respond. That is when they called the ambulance. The mom never went back in to the apartment. She stayed with relatives after that and I did not ever see her again. And now, another little boy just dying now. 

It just makes me sad. I do not think it is unreasonable to postpone shots until 3 yrs old and then to do the ones you find neccesary, and not all at once. 

Please pray for this family who just lost their little boy. 

#2 of 10 Old 03-03-2011, 10:57 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I will pray for them, and I'll hug my own babies extra tight. Stories like this just tear me up inside.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#3 of 10 Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 PM

So, so sad, and so preventable

candle.gif

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
#4 of 10 Old 03-04-2011, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How awful -

No matter how a child dies - it is a always heartbreaking and a tragedy. praying.gif for their family.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#5 of 10 Old 03-04-2011, 02:46 PM

Awful. Heartbreaking and just beyond words.

#6 of 10 Old 03-04-2011, 03:07 PM

candle.gif

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#7 of 10 Old 03-04-2011, 03:17 PM

praying.gif that the baby is not gone and recovers. 

#8 of 10 Old 03-05-2011, 08:49 AM

I hope these are being reported to vaers. How tragic.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#9 of 10 Old 03-05-2011, 02:12 PM

That is just awful.  I too hope these tragic losses are reported to VAERS.  The world needs to know these stories just as much as the stories of VPD deaths.

A, jammin.gif mama to a boy (2005) and a girl (2009)
#10 of 10 Old 03-06-2011, 09:34 PM

So very sad...  I can't even imagine.  greensad.gif

Mom to dd born Dec 2009 hearts.gif, our little troublemaker hide.gif . cd.gif hang.gif fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page