Are there any studies of non-vaxed pops vs vaxed pops? I'm sick of the thimerosol debate, I don't believe its the real issue. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-06-2011, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have believed for a long time that Thimerosol and mercury were not the real problem with vaccines.  From the things I have read and my education in physiology and pathology, its the altering of the immune system through artificial means of vaccinating that causes the damage. 

Anyone know of any?  Thanks

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2011, 06:10 PM

I'm sick of the thimerosol debate, too! Why aren't they looking at the acculumation of artificial/toxic ingredients of all vaccines combined, not just the mercury? They need to focus on more than just thimerosol, as I too don't believe that that is the only issue.

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

Old 04-07-2011, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

There are no controlled studies of vaxed vs unvaxed. There have been informal studies (like the one done by generation rescue)

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:29 PM

there are some that are specific for vaccines though. from this blog http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=5025

there are links to two studies which compared placebos with vaccines and a response that indicates that the terms " 'Vaccine’, ‘efficacy’,  ’randomized’ and  ’placebo control trial’  results in 416 Pubmed references."

i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for?

eh. who needs a signature?

Tags
Vaccinations , Immunity , Thimerosal
User Tag List