Vaccines, Eugenics, and Dr.Sherri Tenpenny - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Why are you afraid to look into the subject of modern-day eugenics/population control? Does it challenge your world view? Wouldn't you want to know if this is happening today, so you could work to save your childrens'  future? Could you just watch this, and then decide if it rings true?

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/astonisher1#p/c/CCAC240DE22298FA/2/h3qskv0-sJM

 

One point of interest from the interview: Polysorbate 80, a preservative in the vaccines, is known to cause infertility in female mice, and testicular atrophy in male mice. ??

 

Let's assume that eugenics is Not the goal of vaccinations, and  that I'm waaaayy off. There is no sinister secret reason for all of the cancer viruses, sterilants, contaminants, harmful adjuvants and preservatives, injecting pregnant women without proper testing, no safety testing for Gardasil in children, yet the shot is almost being forced on them, etc. That these were all just innocent manufacturing errors and accidents. Fair enough, I'll go with that idea. So, from there, could we all join together and demand safer practices?  Better testing? I'd be alright with that. Could the public admit there is a problem, for whatever reason (intentional or otherwise), and then move forward toward safer medicine and true health?  Admit that vaccine science has a long way to go, and much more research needs to be done!

 

If there is something wrong with our system, I would want to know. Forget about what you think, wish, or hope is going on. Take a good, unbiased look at the world around you!


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#2 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 02:08 PM
 
Bokonon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think part of the problem is that much of the pro-vax community doesn't think there is anything unsafe about vaccines because they've never seen it with their own eyes, yet don't accept anecdotal reports from others.  I also hear a lot of "the benefits outweigh the risks", meaning that many people are going to continue vaccinating and not accept that the risks do happen and can be severe.


A, jammin.gif mama to a boy (2005) and a girl (2009)
Bokonon is offline  
#3 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 03:18 PM
 
no5no5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Why are you afraid to look into the subject of modern-day eugenics/population control? Does it challenge your world view? Wouldn't you want to know if this is happening today, so you could work to save your childrens'  future? Could you just watch this, and then decide if it rings true?


I'm not afraid.  Why would I be?  I guess it does challenge my worldview, insofar as I believe that the world is mostly populated by sane, kind, rational people who are generally honest.  Of course I want to know the truth, but listening to some random folks in youtube videos doesn't seem like the best strategy to discover what the truth is.  JMHO. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post

I think part of the problem is that much of the pro-vax community doesn't think there is anything unsafe about vaccines because they've never seen it with their own eyes, yet don't accept anecdotal reports from others.  I also hear a lot of "the benefits outweigh the risks", meaning that many people are going to continue vaccinating and not accept that the risks do happen and can be severe.


I can only speak for myself, but I accept that there are risks and that there can be severe adverse reactions.  I actually think that much of what you've written would apply just as much to the anti-vax community, if one were to substitute "vaccine-preventable illnesses" for "vaccines" and "not vaccinating" for "vaccinating."  We all choose what we believe is the safest course of action for our children.

no5no5 is offline  
#4 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 03:45 PM
 
Bokonon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by no5no5 View Post


I'm not afraid.  Why would I be?  I guess it does challenge my worldview, insofar as I believe that the world is mostly populated by sane, kind, rational people who are generally honest.  Of course I want to know the truth, but listening to some random folks in youtube videos doesn't seem like the best strategy to discover what the truth is.  JMHO. 
 


I can only speak for myself, but I accept that there are risks and that there can be severe adverse reactions.  I actually think that much of what you've written would apply just as much to the anti-vax community, if one were to substitute "vaccine-preventable illnesses" for "vaccines" and "not vaccinating" for "vaccinating."  We all choose what we believe is the safest course of action for our children.



I agree, and respect that; however, VPDs are treatable and typically recoverable.  We don't know what long-term harm is being caused by the current vaccine schedule.


A, jammin.gif mama to a boy (2005) and a girl (2009)
Bokonon is offline  
#5 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 05:24 PM
 
WildKingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Polysorbate-80 is also a key ingredient in ice cream.  Is Ben&Jerry's also a eugenics plot?

Ammaarah, lonegirl and JavaJunkie like this.
WildKingdom is offline  
#6 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 06:09 PM
 
moderatemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Why are you afraid to look into the subject of modern-day eugenics/population control? Does it challenge your world view? Wouldn't you want to know if this is happening today, so you could work to save your childrens'  future? Could you just watch this, and then decide if it rings true?

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/astonisher1#p/c/CCAC240DE22298FA/2/h3qskv0-sJM

 

One point of interest from the interview: Polysorbate 80, a preservative in the vaccines, is known to cause infertility in female mice, and testicular atrophy in male mice. ??

 

Let's assume that eugenics is Not the goal of vaccinations, and  that I'm waaaayy off. There is no sinister secret reason for all of the cancer viruses, sterilants, contaminants, harmful adjuvants and preservatives, injecting pregnant women without proper testing, no safety testing for Gardasil in children, yet the shot is almost being forced on them, etc. That these were all just innocent manufacturing errors and accidents. Fair enough, I'll go with that idea. So, from there, could we all join together and demand safer practices?  Better testing? I'd be alright with that. Could the public admit there is a problem, for whatever reason (intentional or otherwise), and then move forward toward safer medicine and true health?  Admit that vaccine science has a long way to go, and much more research needs to be done!

 

If there is something wrong with our system, I would want to know. Forget about what you think, wish, or hope is going on. Take a good, unbiased look at the world around you!


Doesn't it seem a little odd that a eugenics program would target everyone?

 

moderatemom is offline  
#7 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 08:03 PM
 
LisaSedai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: De South
Posts: 1,023
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

 

Quote:
Polysorbate-80 is also a key ingredient in ice cream.

 

There are many substances that we EAT that would be harmful if INJECTED or INHALED.

member234098 likes this.

Lisa DH Pat DS Liam DS Jamessigncirc1.gif

Missing DD Lily 6/17/10- 12/13/12

LisaSedai is offline  
#8 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Nono5, I respect your opinion, and thank you for responding with tact!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

Polysorbate-80 is also a key ingredient in ice cream.  Is Ben&Jerry's also a eugenics plot?


As much as the fish containing mercury are in on the plot. So is Reynold's Aluminum Foil. Of course, we don't inject fish, foil, ice cream into newborns, do we?

 

All joking aside, this is an important subject. Grouping me into the same category as space alien bodysnatcher conspiracy theorist, or Ben&Jerry's-is-out-to-get-you conspiracy theorist is just distracting everyone from the real issue here. The issue is about dangerous vaccines, evidence of harm, and what we can do to about it.

The benefits of the Gardasil vaccine absolutely do NOT outweigh the risks, yet look what is happening lately. How can you continue to trust in the vaccine manufacturers and the governmental agencies that promote them, when there is so much controversy surrounding this vaccine? From there, other questions arise, and then the snowball effect begins!

 


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#9 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 08:47 PM
 
ahimsamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is a great link, watched it live last night. Just wanted to post and say that I think it's great you posted it and are getting the word out about vaccines and the eugenics link. Not enough people have heard about eugenics, and those who do hear it tend to find it too unbelievable to be true. The fact is that all the scientific information is there to back it up these claims, people just need to wake up and realize that this billion dollar a year industry isn't really there to save our lives or cure us of any ailments.

 

I would also like to add that so much of what people eat today is packaged in BPA plastic.

 

Our water is poisoned with fluoride.

 

I live in California where soon, children as young as 13 will be vaccinated WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

 

I agree with the OP. I want to know what is going on. I want to make the world a better place, for my children and their children.

ahimsamom is offline  
#10 of 107 Old 09-23-2011, 09:09 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Thank you Ahimsamom. It is difficult to talk about the subject and face the ridicule.


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#11 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 04:29 AM
 
kinkajoujou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: straddling the atlantic
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post





I agree, and respect that; however, VPDs are treatable and typically recoverable.  We don't know what long-term harm is being caused by the current vaccine schedule.


This may be true, but I think we also do not know the long-term effects of VPDs either. Case in point: my father has Lou Gherig's (sp?). No definitive cause has been identified for it. However, his neurologists say that in his case the most plausible explanation is that it is a result of meningitis at 6.

 

So, based on that, my thinking (although I admit this is more speculative than based on evidence) is that you may never know if getting e.g. a severe rotavirus infection may not affect your intestines to the degree that you develop cancer later in life. I do know that contemporary medicine believes that for most chronic diseases, there is a link to some virus or other. So, although an adverse reaction caused by a vaccine is most of the times devastating and the results are immediate and obvious, the long-term effects of illness are obscured with time, so it is easier to play down the risk of VPDs in the long run.

 

As for the eugenics link, I agree with a previous poster that surely a eugenics plot would not be targeted at everyone!

 

Oh and something else: I believe the intent of modern capitalist societies and governments would be to have as many healthy consumers as possible, instead of sick ones that do not consume and eat up financial and other resources due to their illness.

 

kinkajoujou is offline  
#12 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 05:57 AM
 
WildKingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajoujou View Post


 


This may be true, but I think we also do not know the long-term effects of VPDs either. Case in point: my father has Lou Gherig's (sp?). No definitive cause has been identified for it. However, his neurologists say that in his case the most plausible explanation is that it is a result of meningitis at 6.

 

So, based on that, my thinking (although I admit this is more speculative than based on evidence) is that you may never know if getting e.g. a severe rotavirus infection may not affect your intestines to the degree that you develop cancer later in life. I do know that contemporary medicine believes that for most chronic diseases, there is a link to some virus or other. So, although an adverse reaction caused by a vaccine is most of the times devastating and the results are immediate and obvious, the long-term effects of illness are obscured with time, so it is easier to play down the risk of VPDs in the long run.

 

As for the eugenics link, I agree with a previous poster that surely a eugenics plot would not be targeted at everyone!

 

Oh and something else: I believe the intent of modern capitalist societies and governments would be to have as many healthy consumers as possible, instead of sick ones that do not consume and eat up financial and other resources due to their illness.

 

 

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  That's so hard.

 

I have a patient who has post-polio syndrome.  She got a mild case of polio at age 2 and then was fine.  Within the past year, more than 50 years after her illness, she's become so weak that she now needs a wheelchair.
 

 

WildKingdom is offline  
#13 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 PM
 
ma2two's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkajoujou View Post

my father has Lou Gherig's (sp?). No definitive cause has been identified for it. However, his neurologists say that in his case the most plausible explanation is that it is a result of meningitis at 6.


More likely the Lou Gehrig's disease, also called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS, is caused by a severe Lyme disease infection. Lyme disease is even more political than vaccines. Most conventional doctors will tell you I'm wrong.

anjsmama likes this.
ma2two is offline  
#14 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:14 PM
 
ma2two's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)


Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkajoujou View Post

an adverse reaction caused by a vaccine is most of the times devastating and the results are immediate and obvious


That is your belief. Many people who have researched vaccines and health believe that vaccines are one of the causes of chronic illness.

ma2two is offline  
#15 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 PM
 
ma2two's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)


Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkajoujou View Post

I believe the intent of modern capitalist societies and governments would be to have as many healthy consumers as possible, instead of sick ones that do not consume and eat up financial and other resources due to their illness.

 


Would you believe that is the goal of the pharmaceutical industry, to have as many healthy people as possible, who don't need their drugs?

ma2two is offline  
#16 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:28 PM
 
kinkajoujou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: straddling the atlantic
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post


Quote:


Would you believe that is the goal of the pharmaceutical industry, to have as many healthy people as possible, who don't need their drugs?


Well, I guess they don't have to try that hard to make us sick, we do a pretty good job of it ourselves eyesroll.gif I mean, there will always be sick people to sell their drugs to. And then, I believe it is also true that to a certain degree the fact that we die at around 80 nowadays does have to do with modern medicine and more (although not always necessarily better) drugs available to us. So, is the pharmaceutical industry actually shooting itself in the leg?

 

kinkajoujou is offline  
#17 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:34 PM
 
kinkajoujou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: straddling the atlantic
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post


Quote:


That is your belief. Many people who have researched vaccines and health believe that vaccines are one of the causes of chronic illness.



Ofcourse it is my personal belief, I think I mentioned that in my post. And I do know about the link between vaccines and chronic illness, I have researched these issues quite a lot for my job.

 

And I should say thanks for that quick diagnosis winky.gif

kinkajoujou is offline  
#18 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:47 PM
 
ma2two's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)


Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkajoujou View Post
 

I believe it is also true that to a certain degree the fact that we die at around 80 nowadays does have to do with modern medicine and more (although not always necessarily better) drugs available to us. So, is the pharmaceutical industry actually shooting itself in the leg?

 


The most profitable situation for the pharmaceutical industry would be to have people live as long as possible with a chronic illness that requires multiple drugs over their lifetime. And of course, to have chronic illness start as early as possible in life. At least 54.1 % of U.S. children have one or more chronic health problems. "An estimated 43% of US children (32 million) currently have at least 1 of 20 chronic health conditions assessed, increasing to 54.1% when overweight, obesity, or being at risk for developmental delays are included" http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876285910002500

ma2two is offline  
#19 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 01:56 PM
 
kinkajoujou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: straddling the atlantic
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post




The most profitable situation for the pharmaceutical industry would be to have people live as long as possible with a chronic illness that requires multiple drugs over their lifetime.



With the exception of diabetes, there are very few drugs for the chronic diseases that have been attributed to vaccines, at least the ones that come to mind right now. I'm thinking RF (methotrexate up to now and monoclonal antibodies recently), MS (again, it's mostly monoclonal antibodies these days), other neurological conditions like ALS and Alzheimer's (although these are not chronic) only have a couple of drugs that don't really do much, and for cancer there are more options available, but you don't use them over your lifetime but for however long your treatment regime lasts.

 

kinkajoujou is offline  
#20 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Let's branch out for a minute....

 

I somewhat agree that our lifestyles might influence our health, to a degree. For instance, if you eat fast food 3x a day, you are almost guaranteed to have health problems. But, something bothers me about the medical system in the USA, and I do not believe it promotes true health. More like an ongoing management of illness for profit. Here are 2 examples from my family members, which are happening as we speak (names have been changed lol, obviously)....

 

Relative A has a pituitary brain tumor. Goes regularly to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore for tests. Has visited many specialists, neurosurgeons, even a psychiatrist. I ask her, casually, if any of the doctors ask her about her diet. The answer is no. NO!!!!! Do you know how furious this makes me? They all have a new scan to do, or a drug to recommend, but they do not ever ask about her diet or nutrition. They are not aware that she chews Trident gum ever single day, dosing herself with Aspartame (very bad for the brain.) They do not advise her to stay away from MSG, which again, bad for brain! They do not ask if she drinks purified water, instead of disgusting chemical-filled tap water, which is not good for the brain either. Now, you wise ladies on MDC know how very important nutrition is, don't you?  So please tell me why the doctors, these super specialists, cannot help her? They are only managing the tumor by waiting to see if it grows. Managed care. Now, what if they were to recommend a healthy diet, good fats, quality vitamin and mineral supplement, get off the MSG and processed foods, pure drinking water, etc. Even if she tried all this and it didn't work, at least she would have tried!  But no, the doctors have absolutely no plan of action, only scan, prescribe, and manage. They won't even entertain the novelty idea of health through nutrition. I beg her to visit a naturopath and nutritionist in addition to the doctors, but she will not.

 

What else bothers me is the way our medical system has complete authority over us. Here's a new article from Mercola.com about the little boy whose parents wanted to give him an alternative cancer treatment, but were not allowed. Even if you hate Mercola, you should read this story.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/24/jim-navarro-featured-in-cut-poison-burn.aspx

 

Or, the story of Dr.Burzynski who invented an alternative form of cancer therapy. You would not believe what the government put this man through. His therapy has a higher success rate compared to conventional methods, such as chemo and radiation. Yet, he met extreme opposition from the government. Wouldn't you think they would want to help cure cancer by any way possible? No, not if it goes against conventional methods, and especially not if it actually works!

http://vimeo.com/24821365 This movie is hard to watch, and you will cry.

 

 

 

SilverMoon010 and Bokonon like this.

 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#21 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 02:36 PM
 
WildKingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post




More likely the Lou Gehrig's disease, also called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS, is caused by a severe Lyme disease infection. Lyme disease is even more political than vaccines. Most conventional doctors will tell you I'm wrong.


 

Source, please.  

 

WildKingdom is offline  
#22 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Now for a history lesson....and you thought you graduated from school. More homework lol!

 

Did you know that the USA openly practiced eugenics? Yes, it's true. However, after WW2, they were forced to become secret. Change names, but still practice. Do we all accept Wikipedia here? I don't love it, but it's mainstream enough for all readers. Just type in Eugenics and read away. Real history, not a conspiracy theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

 

But hey! This does not mean that eugenics is still practiced today in the USA! Come on now. It would be a big secret, and someone would have blabbed. Or, it's impossible, because everyone would have to be "in" on it! Right?

No.

 

This is an article outlining the Bush family ties to the Nazis and Eugenics. Um, laugh if you want, but this is real history and you ought to learn about it.  I urge you to read this if you are serious about learning. It is so so easy to dismiss the info as conspiracy theories, but no, we are talking about facts here!

Did you know that George Bush was the chair of the Republican Task Force on Earth Resources and Population? Read page 5 if you'd like to learn what he thought about African Americans (that they were "down-breeding" the US population.) We all know that he went on to become president, and later, so did his son. This is not really a criticism against the Republican party, but I am calling out evil when I see it. You can be evil whether you are Republican OR Democrat. This issue should not be about parties anyways, but I know claims against the Bushes will upset some folks.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39881353/Webster-Griffin-Tarpley-The-Bush-Family-Ties-to-Eugenics-and-Race-Hygiene

 

I have more info, but it will have to come later. I'm spending my daughter's nap time here on MDC lol. Back later...

 


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#23 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 03:30 PM
 
moderatemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Now for a history lesson....and you thought you graduated from school. More homework lol!

 

Did you know that the USA openly practiced eugenics? Yes, it's true. However, after WW2, they were forced to become secret. Change names, but still practice. Do we all accept Wikipedia here? I don't love it, but it's mainstream enough for all readers. Just type in Eugenics and read away. Real history, not a conspiracy theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

 

But hey! This does not mean that eugenics is still practiced today in the USA! Come on now. It would be a big secret, and someone would have blabbed. Or, it's impossible, because everyone would have to be "in" on it! Right?

No.

 

This is an article outlining the Bush family ties to the Nazis and Eugenics. Um, laugh if you want, but this is real history and you ought to learn about it.  I urge you to read this if you are serious about learning. It is so so easy to dismiss the info as conspiracy theories, but no, we are talking about facts here!

Did you know that George Bush was the chair of the Republican Task Force on Earth Resources and Population? Read page 5 if you'd like to learn what he thought about African Americans (that they were "down-breeding" the US population.) We all know that he went on to become president, and later, so did his son. This is not really a criticism against the Republican party, but I am calling out evil when I see it. You can be evil whether you are Republican OR Democrat. This issue should not be about parties anyways, but I know claims against the Bushes will upset some folks.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39881353/Webster-Griffin-Tarpley-The-Bush-Family-Ties-to-Eugenics-and-Race-Hygiene

 

I have more info, but it will have to come later. I'm spending my daughter's nap time here on MDC lol. Back later...

 



BeckyBird, I could not care less about claims against the Bush family.  But given this post here, and the fact that you are a Truther, I know that you have thought and read a lot about conspiracies.  So, I'm following up to my question I asked earlier...what kind of eugenics program targets everyone?  Every vaccine advocate will tell you that the goal is to get as many people vaccinated as possible...ultimately, they would like to reach 100%.  So, what is the point of it from a eugenics perspective? 

moderatemom is offline  
#24 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 04:20 PM
 
no5no5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post


The most profitable situation for the pharmaceutical industry would be to have people live as long as possible with a chronic illness that requires multiple drugs over their lifetime. And of course, to have chronic illness start as early as possible in life. At least 54.1 % of U.S. children have one or more chronic health problems. "An estimated 43% of US children (32 million) currently have at least 1 of 20 chronic health conditions assessed, increasing to 54.1% when overweight, obesity, or being at risk for developmental delays are included" http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876285910002500



This is a really shocking figure until you look at what these "chronic health problems" are.  I mean, I see myself as very healthy, see the doctor very rarely, and currently take nothing but vitamins, but I would definitely qualify.  Honestly, I'm surprised that 45.9% of kids don't have any allergies, learning disabilities, etc.  Crazy.  If vaccines are meant to cause allergies so that we'll buy more allergy medicines, they're doing a lousy job. 

 

Personally, I find the argument that big pharma wants us sick so we'll buy more medicines to be pretty silly.  My DH works in the medical field, and though he jokes about "job security," when something like obesity comes up in conversation, he'd like nothing better than finding a new treatment that would make people healthier.  Everyone I know in the medical field feels the same way.

Ammaarah and Xerxella like this.
no5no5 is offline  
#25 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Well, the fact that our former president was a eugenecist should be significant to you. This shows how recent the eugenics policies might have been practiced. This is not something that happened 100 years ago but is no longer in practice, you see.

 

As for the whole vaccine issue, this is my theory. Given the fact that so much of our history involves wars, killing, forced sterilization, etc. I'm drawing conclusions from the facts. Also, add in the many scandals from pharmaceutical companies, FDA, CDC, revolving door, suppression of cures, etc.

 

From the view of someone in favor of population control:

So, what is the point of a senior citizen on Social Security? It's a drain on the system, an unprofitable, parasitic burden. Ever heard of a "death panel"? Out with the old, useless, and in with the new!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJBY2l1MQQ

 

Wouldn't it be smart to have a special cancer virus in vaccines? SV-40, fact. Oops, how'd that get in there? Could this cause cancer that would kill a person after they reached retirement age?

 

Could vaccines be used to trigger health conditions, but not kill, young children? The health conditions would be manageable, of course, with pharmaceutical drugs. We don't want to kill the kids, because they will be needed to work. Up until they reach a good old age, that is. This is just one example.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1079259/A-vaccine-given-babies-increase-risk-childhood-asthma.html

 

Let's also load toxins into the vaccines, but we'll save the safer vaccines for important people. Most folks received the vax containing  potentially harmful adjuvants-- 

"The vaccine, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, contains an immunity-enhancing chemical compound, known as an adjuvant, whose side effects are not yet entirely known."    Hear that--not yet entirely known. Hmm.

 
I can go on, and I will.  Have you listened lately to the common theme among extreme environmentalists? Humans are bad, polluting the earth, and populations are out of control? You just wait and see what happens when more and more people support this idea, because then we'll be able to talk about population control like it's a good thing. Did you like China's policy? Oh, and by the way, a real environmentalist would be concerned with what the heck they are spraying in the skies, or GMOs contaminating the environment. Or depleted uranium that we use in our weapons. Not the theory of overpopulation, which is just a theory you know.
 
And while we're at it, I turn to my old favorites, Aspartame and Fluoride. How in the world can you justify these chemicals, the way they were approved for human consumption? Look them up, I urge you. These make people ill, but hey, there's probably a nice drug you can buy for the damage caused.
 
So, get people sick, but not dead, manage their health care with drugs, and by the time they reach unproductive age (retirement) then they will die off from a lifetime of the toxic assault. There it is.
 
I have to go now, but that is my short answer to your question. If you need me to elaborate, I will do so later tonight (after dd's bedtime.)
 
 

 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#26 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 04:40 PM
 
moderatemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

 

Quote:
Well, the fact that our former president was a eugenecist should be significant to you. This shows how recent the eugenics policies might have been practiced. This is not something that happened 100 years ago but is no longer in practice, you see.

 

 

I meant that claims against the Bush family do not anger me.

 

 

Quote:

As for the whole vaccine issue, this is my theory. Given the fact that so much of our history involves wars, killing, forced sterilization, etc. I'm drawing conclusions from the facts. Also, add in the many scandals from pharmaceutical companies, FDA, CDC, revolving door, suppression of cures, etc.

 

From the view of someone in favor of population control:

So, what is the point of a senior citizen on Social Security? It's a drain on the system, an unprofitable, parasitic burden. Ever heard of a "death panel"? Out with the old, useless, and in with the new!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJBY2l1MQQ

 

Wouldn't it be smart to have a special cancer virus in vaccines? SV-40, fact. Oops, how'd that get in there? Could this cause cancer that would kill a person after they reached retirement age?

 

Could vaccines be used to trigger health conditions, but not kill, young children? The health conditions would be manageable, of course, with pharmaceutical drugs. We don't want to kill the kids, because they will be needed to work. Up until they reach a good old age, that is. This is just one example.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1079259/A-vaccine-given-babies-increase-risk-childhood-asthma.html

 

Let's also load toxins into the vaccines, but we'll save the safer vaccines for important people. Most folks received the vax containing  potentially harmful adjuvants-- 

"The vaccine, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, contains an immunity-enhancing chemical compound, known as an adjuvant, whose side effects are not yet entirely known."    Hear that--not yet entirely known. Hmm.

 
I can go on, and I will.  Have you listened lately to the common theme among extreme environmentalists? Humans are bad, polluting the earth, and populations are out of control? You just wait and see what happens when more and more people support this idea, because then we'll be able to talk about population control like it's a good thing. Did you like China's policy? Oh, and by the way, a real environmentalist would be concerned with what the heck they are spraying in the skies, or GMOs contaminating the environment. Or depleted uranium that we use in our weapons. Not the theory of overpopulation, which is just a theory you know.
 
And while we're at it, I turn to my old favorites, Aspartame and Fluoride. How in the world can you justify these chemicals, the way they were approved for human consumption? Look them up, I urge you. These make people ill, but hey, there's probably a nice drug you can buy for the damage caused.
 
So, get people sick, but not dead, manage their health care with drugs, and by the time they reach unproductive age (retirement) then they will die off from a lifetime of the toxic assault. There it is.
 

I have to go now, but that is my short answer to your question. If you need me to elaborate, I will do so later tonight (after dd's bedtime.)

 

 

Are you talking about population control, eugenics, or good old fashioned money-making schemes?  Your argument is all over the map, here.

 

moderatemom is offline  
#27 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

ModerateMom, 6 posts, I'm talking about all of it. It's all related.


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#28 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 05:20 PM
 
moderatemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

ModerateMom, 6 posts, I'm talking about all of it. It's all related.


I don't get what you're saying about 6 posts? 

 

But if it's all related, then tell me how the pharmaceutical companies will continue to make money if we kill off the human race with sterilizing ingredients in the vaccines?

 

moderatemom is offline  
#29 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter
 
beckybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Shattered Paradigm
Posts: 1,928
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Because not everyone will be sterilized. I'm sure there is not a 100% effective rate with the sterilants, in the same way that the vaccines themselves don't have a 100% rate. Anyway, the sterilization will result in a smaller, more manageable population. Considering world history, why is this idea so hard to believe?

 

And the whole 6 post thing....if you are truly interested in learning more, that's fine with me. However, from my experience on this forum, I've witnessed new members who like to come here just to argue. This has happened so many times. Well, I do not want to argue. I do want to show people that there might be a possible connection between our government, vaccines, health problems, drug companies, etc. because I want to help change it!!!  Yes, it's all over the map, but it is hard to talk about one subject without bringing up another. They are all related.


 
 
 "Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport
 
 
 
beckybird is online now  
#30 of 107 Old 09-24-2011, 05:56 PM
 
moderatemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Because not everyone will be sterilized. I'm sure there is not a 100% effective rate with the sterilants, in the same way that the vaccines themselves don't have a 100% rate. Anyway, the sterilization will result in a smaller, more manageable population. Considering world history, why is this idea so hard to believe?

 

And the whole 6 post thing....if you are truly interested in learning more, that's fine with me. However, from my experience on this forum, I've witnessed new members who like to come here just to argue. This has happened so many times. Well, I do not want to argue. I do want to show people that there might be a possible connection between our government, vaccines, health problems, drug companies, etc. because I want to help change it!!!  Yes, it's all over the map, but it is hard to talk about one subject without bringing up another. They are all related.

 

I'm not here to argue, but I do think that it's important to look at such arguments critically and rationally.  I'm trying to understand it better to see if it makes sense to me.  And so far I've got to say it's a bit murky.
 

 

moderatemom is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off