Court-ordered to vaccinate despite allergies - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-19-2011, 12:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

A friend experienced a tough divorce. The other partner (partial custody) wants the child fully vaccinated. The primary parent has been court-ordered to catch up on all vaccines. This is concerning b/c the child has multiple allergies and previously reacted to vaccines. The court specified the vaccines will be administered in the hospital to treat the reactions.

Is there nothing that can be done here? 

Mama to expecting Babe 2
#2 of 4 Old 10-19-2011, 03:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)

Man, this is so sad. Have the child vaccinated in a hospital, to be able to treat possible reactions. That says it all.

Can she make an appeal?

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#3 of 4 Old 10-19-2011, 04:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know absolutely nothing about this but will chime in anyway lol... did she get a doctor to certify that the allergies & reactions are dangerous? And a second (even third, if necessary) doctor to agree or something? How severe are the reactions?

I think because vaxing is the 'standard' that the onus is on her to prove that this would be truly dangerous to her child. I'm not at all pro-vax & my DS is unvaxed but in a situation like this, I don't see how she has much of a leg to stand on unless she gets a doctor and a good lawyer on her side. Can she appeal?

I seem to remember something about large doses of certain vitamins before vaxing to minimize reactions. I'm really vague on the details because I only glanced at it, but that might be something to look into...

Co-sleeping is really wonderful when your child actually SLEEPS!! familybed1.gif
#4 of 4 Old 10-19-2011, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I"m wondering who will take responsibility/blame should a near death experience/or death or other life debilitating injury should occur following a reaction...who will be held accountable? the judge? the hospital? the vaccine company? the other parent who insisted on vaxing?  She should definitely appeal, appeal, appeal...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page