Flu Vaccine News - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-04-2011, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/influenza/general/news/nov0411messages.html

"I think that the message should continue to be to get vaccinated," said Claire Hannan, MPH, executive director of the Association of Immunization Managers, based in Rockville, Md. To talk about efficacy numbers is not helpful, in her view: "I think it just creates confusion.".

WOW.

Christian SAHM & birth doula.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

"...they advocate simply emphasizing that vaccines provide some protection and are the best flu defense available."

Who decided that vaccines are the best flu defense? I beg to differ! Let's get a second opinion!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#3 of 3 Old 11-05-2011, 05:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

well of course, there has to be some kind of push to get rid of all the surplus vaccine they have...but if they made too much,  wouldn't pharma get a tax write off for the vials that didn't sell and had to be thrown out?  oh wait, its not as much of a profit to do that....and i think it was the CDC/pharma who said flu vaxes are the best defense, because they didn't study any other alternative...imo, healthy eating is a lot more expensive (than a $20 vax (that doesn't do anything anyway but make us sicker), and brings better results for my family when it comes to fighting off illness.  would they(cdc,fda) ever study healthy eating as a means of negating illness? i doubt it, and if there is, i'd like to see it.....they study how fattening food is and how we should not eat this or that, and how they can genetically modify our food chain,  but in the meantime, shoot you and your kids up with all these "safe" toxins we have.  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page