LORD GIVE US WISDOM - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 03-31-2012, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GOD BLESS EVERYONE:shy

GOOD EVENING, IM A NEW THE SITE BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY YOU LADIES ARE GREAT, I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH NOT GIVING MY CHILDREN ANY MORE SHOTS! JUST WONDERING WHAT THE DOCTOR IS GOING TO SAY WHEN I GO WITH MY BABY FOR 9Th month checkup?
I WANT TO STAND STRONG AND HAVE FAITH! BUT I KNOW HOW AGGRISIVE DOCTORS CAN BE! Any opinion would be great smile.gif
#2 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 11:14 AM

I have always told the docs I was not comfortable vaxxing at this time.  If they tried to talk about it, I would agree to think about it some more and keep an open mind.

I have had 3 doctors over time (my oldest is now 16) and none of the doctors tried to do any convincing after the first year or so.  I think they got the hint  winky.gif

I did talk about breastfeeding and how I did not use daycare and this seemed to pacify them that my kids were at less risk than others in the population.  

I know others are more direct with doctors - but I did not want a confrontation or an aggressive conversation.  My docs have usually been great (and carefully selected for their non authoritarian attitude and open-mindedness).

Welcome to MDC!

#3 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Thank u,
I just moved to the Bronx ! And it's been so hard now to find a doctor that will not make u sign those wavier forms:( MY HUSBAND USED TO TELL ME TO STOP VAXXING THE KIDS WE HAVE 4 2 boys and 2 girls. 10,8,2 and 8 mths. BUT I WOULD TELL HIM WE NEED TO IF NOT THE KIDS CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR THE GOVERMENT WOULD TAKE THEM. I WAS SO SCARED, PRAISE GOD FOR HE HAS OPENED MY EYES . DO YOU THINK IT'S BETTER TO FIND A FAMILY PRACTICE THEN JUST A PEDI? I have read that family doctors don't make u sign waviers?
#4 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 11:39 AM

I don't know.  I heard New York was difficult.  Hopefully a New Yorker will come on and tell you what you need to know with regards to exemptions and the like.

NYC…...drool.gif

#5 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

It's so hard it feels like your head is spinning:(
#6 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

It's so hard it feels like your head is spinning:(
#7 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 03:58 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

the vaccinated children become customers for life!"

How To Legally Say 'NO' To All Vaccines

http://www.patriciafinnattorney.com/vaccine-practice/

and

Gary Krasner, Director

Coalition For Informed Choice

188-34 87th Drive, Suite 4B

Holliswood, NY 11423
718-479-2939
cfic@nyct.net
www.cfic.us

#8 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 04:10 PM

and call and cancel the appt until you feel like bringing her in...the law isn't going to come knocking at your door cuz you cancelled an appt.  When you call to cancel, simply tell them something came up and you will call back at a more convenient time for YOU, to reschedule..in the meantime, find someone else if you are not happy with who you have now.  Family drs are less pushy on the vax issue, as of now, who knows if that will change.... i doubt the pedi  will call you to find out when you want to bring her in.  

#9 of 16 Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

What a terrific book !!!!!! I'm going to order it right away,! I HAVE BEEN SO BLESSED BY THIS WEBSITE I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT THE DECISION THE LORD HAS PUT IN MY HEART!joy.gif

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. (Psalm 118:8 KJV)
#10 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 06:14 AM - Thread Starter

GOODMORNING & GODBLESS:shy

I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION, WHERE CAN I FIND A LETTER OR FORM THAT I CAN FILL OUT AND GIVE TO THE DOCTORS INFORMING THEM OF MY DECISION TO NOT VAXX?
( LIVING IN BX NY )
#11 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

There si no such form because it is not necessary. You can write your own letter to any doctor if you feel you need to, but honestly all you have to do is say no we will not be giving any vaccines today - or like PP suggested, cancel the appointment. The only letters and forms that need to be submitted are exemptions for school or daycare. Unless you are dealing with that now - don;t make it more complicated than it has to be yk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mschrissy007 View Post

GOODMORNING & GODBLESS:shy
I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION, WHERE CAN I FIND A LETTER OR FORM THAT I CAN FILL OUT AND GIVE TO THE DOCTORS INFORMING THEM OF MY DECISION TO NOT VAXX?
( LIVING IN BX NY )

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#12 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 07:44 AM - Thread Starter

Wow!! The ped told me I NEED TO SIGN A FORM TO HAVE ON FILE !
#13 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:

that form is VERY incrimminating...cross out the parts and initial where you don't agree on it, or refuse to sign it. 

#14 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Oh I thought you meant you were looking for some sort of exemption form to give to the ped. Yes, some practices make you sign a refusal to vaccinate form as part of their policy. The first doc I took DS to tried that and I tried to provide my own that was less incriminating and more balanced. I was told that's fine to have in his file, but that I had to sign theirs too. Whatever - I left and found a ped that is ok with my choices and doesnt make me sign anything. Many places will not see you unless you sign their form. IMO those are the places you have no buisiness going to anyway!!

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#15 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

You are soooo right!! I just get so intimated that back down!
I'm so happy to find this site:)
#16 of 16 Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Vaccine failure admitted: Whooping cough outbreaks higher among children already vaccinated

Wednesday, April 04, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035466_whooping_cough_vaccines_outbreaks.html#ixzz1r7i7LHaT

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page