Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#181 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Yes it is but there is TONS of free information. For example several of my complete protocols are entirely free.

For Example my newly completed Cancer Protocol is entirely free as is my Cancer Treatment Protocol.

http://healthyprotocols.com/index.htm

And as a public service my "Vaccination" Protocol is entirely free.

http://healthyprotocols.com/2_vaccine.htm

In honor of this site I may do some work on my Pregnancy Protocol and make it free also. Pregnancy is after all the target of "vaccination". I am amazed at all the tie ins between Vitamin D, Pregnancy and "Vaccination". If I were a science fiction writer I could write a spell binder about how an alien race took control of earth and were using the Medical Industry to eliminate the people of earth. But I'll just stick with the facts.

Louisw, it would appear from your website content that you are a science fiction writer.  You have not done any favors for proponents of your cause.

#182 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's not my evidence, but you're welcome to go read the IOM report from 2004 on thimerosal and vaccines if you'd like to see the evidence. It's linked at the top of the thread.
#183 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:06 AM - Thread Starter

And let's be clear, NO thimerosal is injected into newborns. None. Some MAY be injected into infants, but parents can also do the ENTIRE recommended vaccine schedule, including flu shots, with ZERO thimerosal exposure.
#184 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

I was about to say, michelle, don't feel bad. I gave into an intense craving for tuna noodle casserole while I was pregnant, so my baby probably got just as much exposure to mercury as yours did from the flu shot!

I ate sushi while pregnant. I was hit by a massive horrible craving that did.not.go.away for 3 weeks. I HAD to eat it. It was tuna. Raw tuna. I win for most mercury exposure while preggers!!

#185 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter

There's a good run down of the evidence here, too. As long as you don't think the FDA is a bunch of lying liars.

http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/thimerosal-mercury/mercury-vaccines
#186 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisT View Post

My ped stocks FluMist (no thimerosal) as their routine shot and single-dose vials (ie thimerosal free) for patients who cannot receive FluMist. My OB also used a single dose vial. Year before that I got it at my PCP and I don't know which they use.

If your hcp stocks thimerosal-free shots, that is great!  I love it when people have options.

A few people coming on line and saying their doctors stock thimerosal free shots or mist does not prove most pregnant women and children get the thimerosal free version.  Numbers are what are needed to settle this debate.  

Quite frankly, I sincerely hope people are right that most women and children get thimerosal free shots.  I have some questions about the safety of thimerosal - I think it is best to avoid it.  

#187 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

You didn't say "most pregnant ladies get thimerosal containing shots". You said "hcp don't stock both". We now have three (four?) counter examples. Debate settled.
#188 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:21 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Quote:

"the poison is in the dose," after all.

With mercury the poison has more to do with the frequency of exposure and the length of the time frame.  The danger from different dosages at each individual exposure is debatable.  I can't seem to make that sentence make sense.  Good morning.  Coffee time!

(But I do understand your tuna sandwich reference.  I am not being stubborn, just wanted to point this out.)

Give me a few minutes while I caffeinate.
#189 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Banned

Quote:

Except that Russell blaylock is a questionable source at best and that website isn't exactly peer reviewed. I'll stick with the IOM, thanks.

Are you aware that MANY members of the IOM have financial interests with Big Pharma? In whose pocket is Doctor Blaylock?

#190 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

Personally, I do not think children and pregnant women are more likely to get the thimerosal free flu shot.  I imagine many hcp (health care providers)  use what they have on hand. I don't think most hcp are going to bother switching to a thimerosal free vaccine for children and pregnant women - most do not think thimerosal is dangerous.  I doubt many people are going to ask for thimerosal free vaccines - many do not know about thimerosal, and if they do, they do not realise it is in flu vaccines.  

Quote:

You didn't say "most pregnant ladies get thimerosal containing shots". You said "hcp don't stock both". We now have three (four?) counter examples. Debate settled.

Uhhh….no it doesn't.

First off, I  did not say most HCP providers do not stock both, I said the above, which is close, but not quite the same thing.  It is kind of a moot point, but I do not like having words put in my mouth.  Some may stock both, some may not, some may switch if asked (which is what WIld Kingdom said she does…but how many women know to ask?)

More importantly - 4 counter examples does not a case make.  At all.  

You can think the question of how many women and children get the thimerosal free vaccine is settled.  I do not.  I do not see enough evidence to make a decision on this.  You do on 4 cases - fine.  

I think you are arguing for the sake of arguing, but I am too…whistling.gif  

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

#191 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter

I do not think that case is settled, now whose putting words in people's mouths?
#192 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Are you aware that MANY members of the IOM have financial interests with Big Pharma? In whose pocket is Doctor Blaylock?

His own. He's making plenty of money off selling his pseudoscience.
#193 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSilver View Post

(But I do understand your tuna sandwich reference.  I am not being stubborn, just wanted to point this out.)

Some people think the route of entry is important.  Vaccines are injection (or inhaled with flu mist) where as food is eaten.  The digestive system is better prepared to handle questionable ingredients than other body systems.  It might be worth exploring.  

#194 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:

I do not think that case is settled, now whose putting words in people's mouths?

debate settled, then.  Debate is your word.

#195 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSilver View Post

With mercury the poison has more to do with the frequency of exposure and the length of the time frame.  The danger from different dosages at each individual exposure is debatable.  I can't seem to make that sentence make sense.  Good morning.  Coffee time!

Ita. Our knowledge of mercury poisoning and our currently accepted safe levels are based o being exposed to that level of mercury every day for a long period. All the more reason to not be concerned about occasional exposure to very small levels of mercury in vaccines.
#196 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

Some people think the route of entry is important.  Vaccines are injection (or inhaled with flu mist) where as food is eaten.  The digestive system is better prepared to handle questionable ingredients than other body systems.  It might be worth exploring.  

That statement is not accurate. Many systems of the body are equipped to handle foreign matter or toxins. That's why it's not a major health crisis when you cut your hand or skin your knee. There's this stuff called the interstitial fluid (I'm not sure I spelled that right).

I see lots of people make this assertion about the digestive system, I've asked over and over again for a biological or scientific explanation of the differences, and I've never gotten one.
#197 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Banned

Quote:

25 micrograms is 25 one thousandths of a milligram, which is one one thousandths of a gram, which is about 1/5 of a teaspoon of water. So 25 micrograms is .0000025 grams, or .0000005 of a teaspoon of water. Sounds pretty tiny.

Here is what a few mercury atoms can do to your brain. There are 4.3 billion mercury atoms in one microgram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImCpWzXJ_w&feature=PlayList&p=904C35CAD065DB81&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=77

Your body is fairly successful at keeping mercury out if YOU DO NOT INJECT IT1

#198 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:

Here is what a few mercury atoms can do to your brain. There are 4.3 billion mercury atoms in one microgram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImCpWzXJ_w&feature=PlayList&p=904C35CAD065DB81&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=77

Your body is fairly successful at keeping mercury out if YOU DO NOT INJECT IT1

?

#199 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Turns out your body is pretty competent and dealing with mercury even when it is injected. At least until I see a biological explanation to the contrary that's more complex than "they're just DIFFERENT!"
#200 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

That statement is not accurate. Many systems of the body are equipped to handle foreign matter or toxins. That's why it's not a major health crisis when you cut your hand or skin your knee. There's this stuff called the interstitial fluid (I'm not sure I spelled that right).

I see lots of people make this assertion about the digestive system, I've asked over and over again for a biological or scientific explanation of the differences, and I've never gotten one.

Think of your body as a solid with a tube running through it. That tube is your digestive system. Anything in that tube is considered OUTSIDE your body because your body has not accepted it for admittance. Your body is quite selective about what it accepts. For example if foreign to human proteins are in the tube they will NOT be accepted however if you put them in a syringe and INJECT them into your body you have VIOLATED a basic design of the human body NOT TO ADMIT FOREIGN PROTEINS.

What happens when you inject these foreign proteins, ALL vaccines have foreign proteins, your immune system goes crazy trying to eliminate these elements FOREIGN which it sees as a threat. These foreign proteins/mercury/aluminum/squalene/polysorbate/other "vaccine" ingradients MUST be eliminated because they are NOT SELF.

Injecting your body with a syringe of NON SELF has been described as throwing an immune system bomb into your body.

#201 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Oh man I had so many jokes Louisw... but it's not allowed so I'm just letting you know I had jokes and am keeping them to myself.

Super~Single~Mama likes this.
#202 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:

Think of your body as a solid with a tube running through it. That tube is your digestive system. Anything in that tube is considered OUTSIDE your body because your body has not accepted it for admittance. Your body is quite selective about what it accepts. For example if foreign to human proteins are in the tube they will NOT be accepted however if you put them in a syringe and INJECT them into your body you have VIOLATED a basic design of the human body NOT TO ADMIT FOREIGN PROTEINS.

What happens when you inject these foreign proteins, ALL vaccines have foreign proteins, your immune system goes crazy trying to eliminate these elements FOREIGN which it sees as a threat. These foreign proteins/mercury/aluminum/squalene/polysorbate/other "vaccine" ingradients MUST be eliminated because they are NOT SELF.

Injecting your body with a syringe of NON SELF has been described as throwing an immune system bomb into your body.

This makes no sense.  If this were true, then medications would be ineffective and there would be no need for Poison Control.

Super~Single~Mama likes this.

Camille~
Mama to F (3/09) and S (3/11); and never forgetting my babe gone too soon angel1.gif(4/10).

#203 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter

I agree that the digestive system is good (usually) at selectively allowing things into the body. I completely disagree that injecting something intramuscularly creates some kind of havoc in the body. Again, foreign matter is ROUTINELY introduced into the body this way. The human body is simply more robust than that.
#204 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:

I agree that the digestive system is good (usually) at selectively allowing things into the body. I completely disagree that injecting something intramuscularly creates some kind of havoc in the body. Again, foreign matter is ROUTINELY introduced into the body this way. The human body is simply more robust than that.

Foreign proteins...joy.gif

#205 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:

Are you aware of the number of peer reviewed papers Doctor Blaylock has had published and peer reviewed?

http://www.vaccinesafetyconference.com/speakers.html

#206 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:

Are you aware of the number of peer reviewed papers Doctor Blaylock has had published and peer reviewed?

how much does it cost to join your site? 

#207 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 AM

I'm glad to see that there are other AP mommas who also vax! I saw this article: http://shotofprevention.com/2011/05/24/when-did-attachment-parenting-come-to-mean-vaccine-refusal/ and I've got to say that I've been wondering the same thing! How has the anti-vax stance become part of the AP principles? I've become very turned off by websites that promote AP and also include the anti-vax stance as something they promote, if not only through its members thinking its a cool trend to hop on and somehow goes along with AP.

Why do I vaccinate? Because as someone who loves their children (as we all do) I feel that my job first and foremost is to protect them from harm (illness and disease) and there has not been one piece of (mis)information that I've seen from the anti-vax community that has convinced me that the cost/benefit analysis weighs in their favor...and in fact that the SCIENCE weighs heavily in favor of vaccinations.

I'm happy that my second (and last) is almost through her second year and close to fully vaccinated...it makes me care less about those who do not vaccinate, since I feel as though their decision affects me less. I'm also glad that we can be of benefit to them :tiphat: as (atleast some) admit they are relying on herd immunity to protect them for the time being. We'll see how that works out for them, but I've seen firsthand how fast illness and disease spread through my children's daycare and public school and I'm comfortable that we are protecting them in every way possible from possibly debilitating, paralyzing or even fatal diseases. Don't get me started on the CP parties that I'm seeing promoted on these forums as I've got some pretty nasty thoughts for those people.

(and as someone who is new to this site I'm attempting to post this for the third time...hopefully it goes through and I apologize for duplicate posts if that happens!)

#208 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Quote:

I am quite aware of dr blaylocks reputation.
#209 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:

Are you saying foreign matter is routinely introduced through "vaccination"  or introduced through puncture wounds?

#210 of 713 Old 06-04-2012, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter

Through life in general.
Closed Thread

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page