#121 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamja View Post

I'm not rrrrrachel but it means "too long, didn't read"

Since Rrrrachel didn't respond to clarify I assume this is an accurate clarification. Thanks Mamja. 

Comments like this are unnecessary for the discussion and are rather rude to make. If you don't want to read something you feel is too long, that's certainly your choice to make. But there's no need to post to tell everyone. So please avoid making such comments in a discussion. 

#122 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

You're right. It probably had more to do with the lack of paragraphs and wall-of-text presentation than the actual length.

Again, unnecessary and rude. Please turn the personal picking comments off and stick to discussion of the topic. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post

Geez, sorry it was not visually pleasing to you. Ill try and keep that in mind next time I post something. biglaugh.gif

I had to actually type that in a word document because I was having trouble with my computer and when I pasted it, it messed it all up and I had to cobble it together the best I could.

Marnica, you should avoid responding to baiting comments. Take it to PM if you wish to respond. Personal stuff should stay out of the discussions. 

#123 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rude? Compared to what? Saying the debate is stupid? Saying if would all just educate ourselves we would surely change our minds?

Lack of paragraphs is a legitimate style issue that makes writing difficult to read. Unlike other posters in this thread, I didn't say anything derogatory about anyone or their opinions.

I guess rude is relative.
#124 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Rrrrrachel, your comments to this thread continue to be inappropriate. Please check your PM inbox.

#125 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 09:43 AM

Never mind. It's not worth the grief.
#126 of 126 Old 10-19-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

Rude? Compared to what? Saying the debate is stupid? Saying if would all just educate ourselves we would surely change our minds?
Lack of paragraphs is a legitimate style issue that makes writing difficult to read. Unlike other posters in this thread, I didn't say anything derogatory about anyone or their opinions.
I guess rude is relative.

Saying that in my opinion a debate about a topic is stupid is not personal, it's not directed at you. Its a general statement. I also never said people should just educate themselves and they would change their minds. Do not put words in my mouth. I did not say anything derogatory about anyone or their opinions in my post. I said it was amazing to me that given all the information out there, that people could still think the stuff was safe and them proceeded to put forth some information and ask some questions. Anyway you are right about 1 thing.....not worth the grief. 

Cynthia - you are right. I should not take the bait. Sometimes it's hard not to. I will refrain from it in future threads. 

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page