Breaking News: Gardasil HPV DNA discovered in post-mortem samples - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

http://sanevax.org/breaking-news-gardasil-hpv-dna-discovered-in-post-mortem-samples/

Quote:
Testimony provided by Dr. Sin Hang Lee via an international video link before Coroner Ian Smith in Wellington NZ revealed the discovery of Gardasil® HPV DNA fragments in post-mortem samples. This inquest was conducted to examine the facts surrounding the unexplained death of Jasmine Renata six months after Gardasil® vaccination.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dr. Lee’s pathology report indicates that Gardasil® material was lodging in tissue and may have been causing health problems.  The fact that Gardasil® DNA fragments were suspended in post-mortem blood—and six months post vaccination—indicates there is pathology that HPV vaccine makers did not warn about on the vaccine package inserts as a contradictionHow serious a problem is that for vaccine makers?

In my opinion, it poses a quite serious problem for two reasons. First, the manufacturer went to great lengths to remove all residual HPV DNA from the vaccine, including using a patented process to remove it from the vaccine. They assured regulatory agencies worldwide that there was no ‘viral DNA’ in the vaccine in order to obtain approval for marketing their product. Any way you slice it, HPV DNA is viral DNA – it need not be the complete virus to be viral DNA.

[Admin note: edited for copyright violation]

#3 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

After we reported the presence of HPV DNA in Gardasil® to the FDA, FDA declared without presenting any supportive data that rDNA fragments are an acceptable excipient.

And before that finding, the FDA said Gardasil was safe specifically because there was no viral DNA fragments.

I'm wondering who, with a full understanding of all this, would still choose to get Gardasil. To accept all those risks, for what, exactly? To not have to get a Pap smear every 1-3 years? Because that's not even a benefit of Gardasil. Vaccine recipients are still supposed to get regular Pap smears. Cervical cancer is so slow growing, that regular Pap smears will catch it before it causes damage.

#4 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We didn't get it for my 18 year old daughter and now we won't be getting it for our 16 year old son... though the docs try their line "boys pass this too". We have known some athletic teenage girls who were never quite the same after their three shots. One had been a winning swimmer, the other two played soccer and lacrosse. All three now suffer from chronic fatigue and muscle weakness. So sad.
#5 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post

I'm wondering who, with a full understanding of all this, would still choose to get Gardasil.

Most of us choose "vaccination" ANY "vaccination' because we TRUST those in "authority", HHS, CDC, NIH our doctors ect. NOT to LIE to us.

This trust has been misplaced. HHS is controlled by the eugenic Rockefeller clan. This is just a simple fact.

So many contraindications to individual "vaccines" and to all "vaccination" are fighting their way out of the slime of medical lies and obfuscation that many of us are waking up.

Thank God.

#6 of 11 Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post

Cervical cancer is so slow growing, that regular Pap smears will catch it before it causes damage.

The full story of cervical cancer will break your heart.

The Gardasil Vaccine Scam

“My daughter went from a varsity lacrosse player at Choate to a chronically ill, steroid-dependent patient with autoimmune myofasciitis. I’ve had to ask myself why I let my eldest of three daughters get an unproven vaccine against a few strains of a nonlethal virus that can be dealt with in more effective ways.”    Doctor Ratner says she’d have been better off getting cervical cancer than the vaccination, Note you can bet Doctor Ratner will be put to death before her other two girls are forced to get this poison...

#7 of 11 Old 08-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

LouisW, I edited your post to remove the excess text as you provided no copyright permission statement from the author. It was very difficult to tell where the text ended and if any of what you posted was your own words so I had to edit down to the little you see that I left. 

Here are our copyright guidelines. Please read them carefully. You have been asked several times in the past to adhere to these rules. If I receive another report of your violating the copyright guidelines you will be suspended from the Vaccinations forum. 

#8 of 11 Old 08-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Quote:

Dr. Lee’s pathology report indicates that Gardasil® material was lodging in tissue and may have been causing health problems.  The fact that Gardasil® DNA fragments were suspended in post-mortem blood—and six months post vaccination—indicates there is pathology that HPV vaccine makers did not warn about on the vaccine package inserts as a contradictionHow serious a problem is that for vaccine makers?

In my opinion, it poses a quite serious problem for two reasons. First, the manufacturer went to great lengths to remove all residual HPV DNA from the vaccine, including using a patented process to remove it from the vaccine. They assured regulatory agencies worldwide that there was no ‘viral DNA’ in the vaccine in order to obtain approval for marketing their product. Any way you slice it, HPV DNA is viral DNA – it need not be the complete virus to be viral DNA.

LouisW, I edited your post to remove the excess text as you provided no copyright permission statement from the author. It was very difficult to tell where the text ended and if any of what you posted was your own words so I had to edit down to the little you see that I left. 

Here are our copyright guidelines. Please read them carefully. You have been asked several times in the past to adhere to these rules. If I receive another report of your violating the copyright guidelines you will be suspended from the Vaccinations forum. 

#9 of 11 Old 08-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:

The full story of cervical cancer will break your heart.

“My daughter went from a varsity lacrosse player at Choate to a chronically ill, steroid-dependent patient with autoimmune myofasciitis. I’ve had to ask myself why I let my eldest of three daughters get an unproven vaccine against a few strains of a nonlethal virus that can be dealt with in more effective ways.”    Doctor Ratner says she’d have been better off getting cervical cancer than the vaccination, Note you can bet Doctor Ratner will be put to death before her other two girls are forced to get this poison...

Thank You. I am adding back links and the text that is TOTALLY MINE

Analysis Finds Gardasil Contaminated with Genetically Modified HPV rDNA

Folks are we to believe this is an accident? NO that rDNA is there for a reason. My guess would be it has to do with reproduction and the political depopulation agenda. Well it also is killing and maiming the poor girls (soon boys as well) injected with this poison.

The FACTS about The Gardasil Vaccine Scam,

Gardasil Ingredient caused sterility in lab rats

• Girls and boys (soon) as young as 11 years old are being poisoned by GardaScam

• GardaScam is being mandated for kids. No GardaScam no school.

• The GardaScam "vaccination" is estimated by Merck to be active in the body for five years max

• The hpv virus the target of the "vaccine" will be likely contacted when the kids are in their 30s

• WTF?

• There is no clinical evidence that the GardaScam "vaccine" protects against ANYTHING except a long healthy life

• GardaScam contains Polysorbate 80 a proven CARCINOGEN

• GardaScam is a purportedly anti-cancer "vaccine" that is proven to CAUSE cancer

• Polysorbate 80 is proven to disrupt the reproductive cycle

• The United Nations is testing Polysorbate 80 to damage fertility for population control

• GardaScam is IMO a typical "vaccination" worthless at best and DANGEROUS

• GardaScam IMO is a depopulation means

• There are MANY salubrious means to protect against cervical cancer, broccoli sprouts for one

Please view the side effects of the Gardascam poison

The practice of mandating a "vaccine" that can not possibly prevent or mitigate the problem it is purported to "solve" is quite common. Several "vaccines" cannot work even in theory. The barbaric Hep B "vaccine" jammed into newborns within hours of their birth is the best example.

The absence of childhood mumps has been linked to higher risks of ovarian cancer.  Now we see ovarian cancer itself has spawned another vaccine the extremely risky (Over 16,140 adverse reactions reported as of 31 May 2010, this represents 1% to !0% of the actual adverse reactions. Why? For one reason many doctors refuse to report adverse vaccine reactions. They fear reporting may keep the suckers, er their patients, from vaccinating their children. Folks when will it end? It won’t end until we wise up and REFUSE these deadly "vaccines".

When mumps was attempted to be introduced into the "vaccination schedule" in 1992 it was concluded there was no need, mumps was a harmless childhood malady and "vaccinating" for it would cause more harm than good. Yet somehow mumps WAS added to the deadly MMR "vaccine". The MMR "vaccine" was then not adequately tested. Please give me a break here folks this stinks to high heaven.

Now those young women "vaccinated" with the deadly MMR are having ovarian cancer. Why did the political override the medical folks? Why does the political ALWAYS override the medical? Cause and effect folks, cause and effect? You may think me horrible but IMO the reason mumps was add to to the MMR vaccination is because the somewhat hidden long term deleterious effects were greatly increased with its addition. There I said it and I am glad I said it.

The Gardasil Vaccine deadly Scam is a case study in the insane confluence of junk drug development, politics and population control dynamics all rolled into one stinking murderous mess. We the public HAVE to get wise to this or we parish IMO. I’ll give you twenty to one GardaScam vastly lowers fertility in the poor young women so poisoned. Now they want to MANDATE it for young men. It must also lower male fertility.

So there we have it. First the prevention of mumps increased the incidence of cervical cancer. Then HHS allowed the Pap smear test to become defective. This allowed higher cervical cancer rates. HHS got another "vaccine" to add to their "schedule". We the people got the deaths and debilitation of our daughters,  And our sons too if we are not careful and REJECT this "vaccination" deadly madness.

Gardasil HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

#10 of 11 Old 08-17-2012, 08:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Here is a new interview with Norma Erikson of S.A.N.E. VAX Inc on the subject

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/16/rdna-fragments-after-vaccination/

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#11 of 11 Old 08-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Banned

"In his testimony, Dr. Lee presented experimental evidence to show that DNA/AAHS complexes may constitute a new chemical compound with unknown effects. As all AAHS nanoparticles are designed to be phagocytized by tissue macrophages after intramuscular injection, any foreign viral and/or plasmid DNA present would be carried into the cytoplasm of the macrophages along with the AAHS nanoparticles. Once in the cytoplasm, these foreign DNA fragments, protected from degradation, may act as long-acting stimulators to activate the macrophages to signal the production of cytokines, such as tumor necrosis factor (TNF)."

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/16/rdna-fragments-after-vaccination/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c2fab1a16b-08_16_2012_dna&utm_medium=email

In short this crap may well be inducing cancer. In any case an auto-immune condition may well be set up. We KNOW "vaccines" are associated with auto-immune conditions.

And now we have nano-particles in "vaccines".

Folks please forgive me but if we as a nation continue to allow this ghoulish human experimentation on ourselves and our children we are CRAZY! Because it is really not "experimentation" the results are in. The USA ranks 41 in newborn mortality.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/story/2011-10-03/infant-mortality-ranking-US-41st/50647658/1

"Infant mortality is one of the most important indicators of the health of a nation, as it is associated with a variety of factors such as maternal health, quality and access to medical care, socioeconomic conditions, and public health practices."   CDC

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/oct2008/mort-o18.shtml

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page