UK FOI documents on measles vax - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)

From documents just obtained, it has been known for over 30 years that the single measles vaccine can cause SSPE (Subacute Sclerosing Panecephalitis). However, it was also revealed that this issue was not just with the single measles vaccine but the MMR also can cause a SSPE-like syndrome similar to autism.

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/30/government-document-vaccine-unsafe/

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)

They knew it and didn't tell the public? They would never do that, they Love us!

I hate it when info is declassified 30+ years later. People have tiny attention spans, so it doesn't bother most people that there was corruption "so long ago."  Get with it folks, the corruption never left! You think the people in these systems suddenly grew consciences and don't behave like those hooligans from 30 years ago?

Get it through your minds--everything is still just as corrupt as it always has been, and we're at the receiving end. We get the full benefit of the corruption!

Did anybody mention the recent Merck Whistleblower MMR Lawsuit?

"The whistleblower lawsuit was filed in 2010 by two former Merck virologists, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski. They alleged that Merck hid information that the mumps vaccine had become less effective, and therefore defrauded the U.S. government, which has purchased the vaccine for the last 10 years. The employees claim that the vaccine was actually less effective than Merck claimed."

These are allegations, which of course Merck denies. Since I don't trust Merck, I find the whistleblowers to be more believable. We'll see what happens.

Forbes (ew) http://www.forbes.com/sites/gerganakoleva/2012/06/27/merck-whistleblower-suit-a-boon-to-anti-vaccination-advocates-though-it-stresses-importance-of-vaccines/

I like how the link just squeezes in the part about "stresses importance of vaccines"....lol.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 08-30-2012, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

Why am I not surprised this was kept quiet? I don't know if you have read this paper by Lucjia Tomljenovic, PhD: The Vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): are they at odds, which describes a lot more of the same.

The Merck lawsuit has been discussed her quite a bit.

Say it isn't so! Merck accused of falsifying mumps vaccine efficacy

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 08-30-2012, 11:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)

This further explains why the government tried so hard to discredit Andrew Wakefield.

Remember?  He called for a return to single-dose measles, mumps, and rubella shots?

They couldn't do that, because they already knew it caused Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis.

They probably thought that, even if Wakefield was right, only a tiny number of children were affected, and that those few children were "expendable" in favor of profits.  They may have even thought that those few children were a necessary sacrifice in order to protect herd.

Only now "those few" are now 1 in 29 boys, and the numbers are growing with each new vaccine added to the schedule.  And that's JUST counting autism.

They are in so deep, they will never get out--and they will never, ever admit to what they've done.

But it sure bolsters Andrew Wakefield's case.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

They are in so deep, they will never get out--and they will never, ever admit to what they've done.

This is a problem so much of the "Healthcare Industry" faces.

It will get worse and worse and worse. We the mothers of our children have to figure it out. The "Authorities" will keep lying and lying and lying.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/30/antipsychotic-drugs-in-children.aspx?e_cid=20120830_DNL_artNew_1

Old 08-30-2012, 06:11 PM

Thanks for the link. I have not read that yet, but it's now in my "vaccine bookmarks", must-read-soon list! smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Why am I not surprised this was kept quiet? I don't know if you have read this paper by Lucjia Tomljenovic, PhD: The Vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): are they at odds, which describes a lot more of the same.

The Merck lawsuit has been discussed her quite a bit.

Lol! I had to take a vacation from MDC this summer, so I missed all of it. Glad to know you kept up with the issue!

How can anybody support/believe in the pharmaceutical companies and the FDA or CDC, I'll never understand! 

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 08-30-2012, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Lol! I had to take a vacation from MDC this summer, so I missed all of it. Glad to know you kept up with the issue!

How can anybody support/believe in the pharmaceutical companies and the FDA or CDC, I'll never understand! 

It's nice to have you back. blowkiss.gif

t

Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Banned

Post from redundant thread

At Last! Government Documents Locked Up for 30 Years Proving This Vaccine Unsafe Finally Revealed

" ...the measles vaccination was proving problematic to the neurological well being of young children as far back as 1972. If this were the end of the matter, then it would be easy to assume that the problems had been overcome. However, the problem of vaccine-induced SSPE continued to persist even when the measles vaccination was combined with the mumps and the rubella vaccination to form the MMR triple vaccine."

"NOT FOR PUBLICATION’ on a document unless the document contains information that government wishes to remain secret. These documents have remained under lock and key for thirty years, leading me to wonder what will be hidden in documents being locked away under lock and key today. To hide information such as this from the public is a crime against humanity."

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/30/government-document-vaccine-unsafe/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1a8492b96f-08_30_2012_locked&utm_medium=email

Please read this important document slowly and several times. It is KEY autism evidence IMO. It answers MANY questions such as why the MMR was approved without sufficient testing.

The really good news in all this is that this information finally got out. Please help to disseminate it.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
It's nice to have you back. blowkiss.gif

Went to the lake for a few weeks this summer and didn't log on to MDC when I got back home.  I'm very happy to see certain members are not instigating arguments just so they can make fun of us behind our backs!  That was unacceptable.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Banned

Measles Vaccine Likely Caused Death of Four Infants in Nepal, Authorities Say

"Four infants between nine and 14 months of age recently died within 24 hours of receiving their measles and DPT (diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus) vaccines in the Doti area of Nepal, a small country between India and China."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/04/measles-vaccine-kills-infants.aspx?e_cid=20120904_DNL_artNew_1

Here we have the deadly combination of measles and DPT (is this the original DPT?) given in one soup dose.

The DPT brings down the immune system and the measles does the rest by destroying the myelin sheath protecting critical nerves.

"Vaccination" is so insane it is best to never consider it but if you must there are lessons here.

o Never get a DPT or variant with ANY OTHER "vaccination"

o Never get a "measles vaccine"

o Please do a little research on "live virus vaccinations"; find out if the "attenuated" live virus can live for years in your immunocompromised child's brain and digestive system for YEARS or DECADES. Find out if this Frankenstein can interact with other viruses and produce unexpected often deadly results.

o Think about talking with your ped about giving your child ONLY ONE VACCINE every six months to a year. Which ONE does he think is most important because by now we should know we are way over any sane limit.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:

From documents just obtained, it has been known for over 30 years that the single measles vaccine can cause SSPE (Subacute Sclerosing Panecephalitis). However, it was also revealed that this issue was not just with the single measles vaccine but the MMR also can cause a SSPE-like syndrome similar to autism.

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/30/government-document-vaccine-unsafe/

I see that there was a concern thirty years ago that the measles vaccine may have caused some cases of SSPE, and that a group was formed to investigate the possibility.  What I do not see is anything showing that the investigation turned up evidence to support it was actually happening.  Rather, it seems the opposite was true.  The CDC currently states the measles vaccine does not cause SSPE.  

Of course, it is a little difficult to see what actually happened in the investigation as most of the sources listed on the page linked to do not appear to be available online; If I understand correctly, you actually have to travel and visit the archive in person to read them (and please do not read too much conspiracy stuff into that, can you imagine the huge cost in scanning and making available digitally every single last minor document and set of meeting notes ever stored by a government?).  

From what the page does link to that is available online, the author does not appear to be very reliable in accurately representing her sources. 

The first source is "The Disabled World News" which the page quotes for a description of the symptoms and progression of SSPE.  If you look at the source, it also talks about how important the measles vaccine is for preventing SSPE, but of course the page ignores this part. 

The next quote is from a memo circulated in 1972 (which is actually forty years ago):

Quote:

If this information is not worrisome enough, at around the same time, a memo titled ‘Copy Of Notice To Be Circulated To ABE – Measles Vaccine And Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis’ [4] was also sent out, stating that:

‘There has been some concern recently about the suggestion that measles vaccines might occasionally give rise to Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis. Professor Sir Charles Stuart-Harris, as chairman of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, has asked whether members of the Association would be prepared to notify cases we see.’

Note the words ‘might occasionally,’ which in my opinion, were specifically chosen to cover the fact that this was a growing problem.

What does "there has been some concern recently about the suggestion that measles vaccines might occasionally give rise to [SSPE]" mean to you?  To me, it means they are concerned that it might be happening and need to investigate it.  To the author of the page (Christian England, henceforth referred to as CE), on the other hand, the formation of a group to look into something + a memo saying that there is a concern about it means that not only is it absolutely happening, but it is a huge problem and being covered up!

Quote:

Note the words ‘might occasionally,’ which in my opinion, were specifically chosen to cover the fact that this was a growing problem.

This document, along with many others uncovered, means that the measles vaccination was proving problematic to the neurological well being of young children as far back as 1972. If this were the end of the matter, then it would be easy to assume that the problems had been overcome. However, the problem of vaccine-induced SSPE continued to persist even when the measles vaccination was combined with the mumps and the rubella vaccination to form the MMR triple vaccine.

Um.. okay, but also she has shown us so far is that some people are worried that it may be happening. Where is the evidence that it actually is?

Another bit, quoted from CE's article:

Quote:

Dr. Cavanagh reminded the committee of a SSPE-like syndrome reported from rubella virus infection, noting the reported maternal viraemia and transmission of rubella virus in breast milk, which was discussed in submitted correspondence.

Several other professionals brought up points on this matter. Dr. Christine ****** had completed a study of SSPE surveillance (remember, she was part of the expert SSPE surveillance group) and it was thought that none of her cases were associated with rubella. Dr. Wallace thought the report to which Dr. Cavanagh had referred concerned congenital rubella syndrome, not acquired rubella.

Could the SSPE-like condition being reported at the ARVI meeting have been a non-fatal form of autism? Dr. Rebecca Carley, M.D. firmly believes that it was and she has made her thoughts on the subject very clear. Speaking on a radio show with David Kirby, she told listeners that she believes autism is a non-fatal type of subacute sclerosing panencephalitis caused by demyelination following vaccine-induced encephalitis.

Carley believes that the name of the condition was changed to autism to hide this self-evident fact. [6] She says that if you read the description in Harrison’s paper on SSPE [7], a document used to teach internal medicine to medical students all over the world, it is clear that what is described is in fact autism. In fact, if you read theHarrison’s 10th Edition published in 1983, four years before the ARVI meeting, it states that SSPE can be caused by the measles vaccine.

Basically, she takes a mention of a nebulous "SSPE-like syndrome," at a committee meeting from someone who may actually have been confused and actually thinking of a report on congenital rubella syndrome and ran with this to conclude that autism is actually a mild form of SSPE caused by the MMR.  Talk about leaps in logic! This is wild, wild speculation.  Perhaps Carley did give better evidence in her radio appearance, but if so, then why does CE rely on a badly out of date "paper" and a single rather confusing mention about rubella in old committee notes instead of presenting that better evidence?  

Note the part I bolded.  In fact, the bit about the Harrison's 10'th edition stating that SSPE can be caused by the measles vaccine.  The page then helpfully links to a scan of the particular reference (http://www.reversingvaccineinduceddiseases.com/files/3638448/uploaded/SSPE_from_Harrisons%20optimized.pdf) where you can see that what it actually says is  that "a few reported cases may have been related to measles vaccination. The risk of SSPE following measles vaccinatin is far less, however, than the risk of encephalitis or SSPE folliwing natural measles."  

Again, it's a difference of interpretation.  I interpret "may have been related to measles vaccination" etc. to mean that they don't know if they are actually related or not, but that they are concerned about the possibility.   Saying that the risk is less after vaccination is not actually saying that the vaccine causes SSPE.  It could be that the vaccine occasionally does, in which case it is clear that the vaccine causes it far less often than natural measles.  Or it could be that the vaccine never causes SSPE, but the vaccinated may still have a small risk of SSPE because the vaccine fails for a small percent of people, and those who get natural measles anyway are at risk for SSPE from the natural measles infection; the risk of SSPE is far less among the vaccinated because vaccination prevents most natural measles cases. 

Also, from the scan we can see that the "Harrison's paper" CE keeps referring to is actually the 10th edition of the textbook Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine.  Why are they going all the way back to the 10th edition from 1983 when it currently appears to be on its 18th edition (http://www.amazon.com/Harrisons-Principles-Internal-Medicine-Volumes/dp/007174889X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349804378&sr=8-1&keywords=harrison%27s+principles+of+internal+medicine)?  To remain current,  new editions of medical texts must be put out frequently to keep up to date with the results of new research as the questions of yesterday are answered and old mistakes corrected.  In this case, my guess would be that it was necessary to go all the way back to the 1983 edition because soon after that the cases that "may have been related to the measles vaccine" were found not to have been caused to it and so later editions did not have this line and perhaps may even state outright (as the CDC does) that the vaccine does not cause SSPE.  

And the craziest bit from the scan of the textbook page, bits and pieces are highlighted from the description of SSPE including bits about mental deterioration and SSPE being more common in boys than girls, and there is a handwritten note with an arrow pointing to this saying "THIS IS AUTISM."  Guess they just decided to skip the part about blindness, the patient becoming bedridden 6 to 9 months after initial symptoms, and that it is ultimately fatal, that it is most common between the ages of 4 and 20 (how many sixteen year olds suddenly develop severe autism?), and that "incidence has fallen recently" (I presume that fall is due to the sharp decline in measles cases over the last couple decades due to the vaccine).  

This page is really confusing as it keeps stating that the measles vaccine causes SSPE as if it was a fact, but every bit of evidence it presents actually shows that it does not.  For instance, it has this quote:

Quote:
****** at a conference in the US had suggested that the measles vaccine might cause SSPE. The Committee was informed by ******** that, in the studies, measles vaccine virus had been identified only once in SSPE and that was using techniques no longer used. In the last ten years, every case of SSPE in the US was alleged to have been caused by vaccine viruses since all involved vaccinated children. There had been 23 SSPE cases: all had been studied and none had been vaccine derived, all were wild type measles virus. The only cases where the vaccine virus had been found were individuals with severe immunodeficiency. The argument from ********* was that people who had wild virus infection and then were immunised with measles containing vaccine were at a heightened risk of SSPE. If that view were correct, vaccination should eliminate SSPE. There is limited surveillance on SSPE; what evidence there is suggests it is on the decrease. Data on SSPE from countries without a measles vaccination programme, who had introduced the measles vaccination programme relatively recently (eg. Denmark) might be helpful.

So in the past ten years (prior to 1997, when this is from) all cases were in vaccinated children, but when studied turned out to have been caused by wild virus? (This was before measles was eliminated from North America, remember, and since it covers a period of ten years and SSPE can happen years after measles, some of these wild measles infections could have occurred in the early 80s or even before that).  But vaccine virus was found in some cases with severe immunodeficiency?  Is that contradicting itself, or is it saying that those with severe immunodeficiency had both vaccine virus and wild virus?  It's not clear, which is I expect one of the reasons its marked "not for publication,"a long with stuff like the bit about how data from other countries might be helpful.  

What exactly does "Not for publication" mean for stuff like this anyway?  I always thought it just meant that it was not ready to be put out there, it hasn't been edited for clarity and fact checked thoroughly and polished for public consumption.  Not that it was top secret stuff.  CE seems to think otherwise, preceding this quote with " ‘The JCVI Minutes Friday 7th November 1997 NOT FOR PUBLICATION’ [9] (obviously written to hide the truth from the public)" What truth? That SSPE was on a decrease? That vaccination should eliminate SSPE?

So, we have evidence that 30 (or 40) years ago there was concern about SSPE following vaccination and that there was an investigation on the subject,  mention from a 1983 textbook that some cases of SSPE "may be related to vaccine," and mention from 1997 that all cases of SSPE in the US for the preceding ten years had turned out to be from wild measles virus, along with a bit of unsupported speculation that those who had been vaccinated for measles then got measles anway were more likely to get SSPE than those who were not vaccinated and got measles (if that is true, and they don't provide any evidence to show it is, it does not necessarily mean that vaccination increases the risk for those who get measles later, it could just mean the same thing which caused them to not respond to the vaccine also made them more susceptible to SSPE).  

What conclusions did the investigation reach?  Where is the evidence that the vaccine actually can cause SSPE?  Is the smoking gun somewhere in the many sources that one can only see in person? If so, why did CE only quote mentions of it as a possibility needing investigation?  Why didn't she include quotes or evidence showing that it actually happens?

Old 10-09-2012, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)

pers - thanks for the analysis. That was really helpful. 

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pers View Post

Where is the evidence that the vaccine actually can cause SSPE? 

There was ample evidence to conclude the "measles vaccine" CAN cause SSPE. The only question is does the "measles vaccine" cause SSPE. Well we really do not need this evidence. There is ample evidence that the the MMR is associated strongly with autism.

"The refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history. There are very powerful people in positions of great authority who have staked their reputations on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves."    Doctor Peter Fletcher Chief Scientific Officer at the UK Department of Health

"When these children get the MMR vaccine, their vitamin A stores are depleted and they cannot compensate for blocked pathways. Lack of vitamin A, which has been called "the anti-infective agent," leaves them immunosuppressed."   Mary Megson, MD.

“Although the symptoms of mercury poisoning have been described as identical to the symptoms of autism, it should be noted that most children who descend into the hellish state known as autism do so after the MMR vaccine.  The MMR vaccine is one of the few vaccines that do not contain mercury; in fact, it has NEVER contained mercury. Thus, it is self-evident that the removal of mercury will not make vaccines “safe”.    Doctor Rebecca Carley MD

“Giving the MMR live virus shot at age 12 months; giving the MMR and chickenpox live virus shots on the same day at age 12 months; amping by a factor of seven the amount of chickenpox virus in the combined MMRV shot and giving it at 12 months; putting toxic metals like mercury and aluminum in shots administered at 12 months or earlier to infants or in utero; using pesticides that studies suggest contribute to autism and ADHD, and in earlier formulations triggered poliomyelitis epidemics -- ”   Do MMR + Hg + SSPE = ASD?

"Furthermore, immunoblotting of measles vaccine virus revealed that the antibody was directed against a protein of approximately 74 kd molecular weight. The antibody to this antigen was found in 83% of autistic children but not in normal children or siblings of autistic children. Thus autistic children have a hyperimmune response to measles virus, which in the absence of a wild type of measles infection might be a sign of an abnormal immune reaction to the vaccine strain or virus reactivation."   Singh VK, Jensen RL. Utah State University, Note here is our infamous MMR "vaccine

“The MMR vaccine was not adequately tested and should not have been licensed.”  Journal of Adverse Drug Reactions Jan 2000, Note how in heavens name are we supposed to "trust" these people?

"This is the second independent study to back up Dr Wakefield. In 2001 John O'Leary, Professor of Pathology at St James's Hospital and Trinity College, Dublin, replicated his findings. This new study confirms what we found in British children and again with Professor O'Leary. The only exposure these children have had to measles is through the MMR vaccine.  'They were developing normally until they regressed. They now suffer autism and bowel disease."    The Great MMR Deadly Scam

"Dr Wakefield is now publicly demanding a retraction from the British Medical Journal and author Brian Deer. Documents just made public reveal that another medical research team which included a senior pathologist independently documented evidence of a possible MMR vaccine - autism link 14 months before Dr Wakefield's paper first appears in The Lancet -- based on several of the same children appearing in Dr Wakefield's study.”     British Medical Journal caught in highly politicized scientific fraud

“Over 4900 US families have filed lawsuits after their children became autistic within days of getting a MMR shot.”

"In the US, the MMR vaccine was added to the mandated schedule in 1978. Why? ... suddenly were dangerous. With measles, for example, they told us that 1/1000 kids were getting encephalitis from the disease. No source was ever cited for that figure. Legit biostatistics shows the real number was closer to 1/100,000. (Alderson) The marketing and sales campaign also omitted to inform the public that among the many side effects of the measles vaccine was encephalitis! (Mendelsohn). To this day, no medium or long-term safety studies of MMR have ever been done. The Doctor Within

"This shocked me. If he was right, and it seemed he was (none of the experts present questioned his calculations), this surely meant the current MMR vaccine is potentially very dangerous. Krause also had only added up the risk from the one vaccine. What when to it is added the contaminating DNA in all the other vaccines? .. ‘Of course, in the context of DNA vaccines, we are talking about injecting even larger quantities of DNA into people.' He was speaking here about the new DNA vaccines being developed as ‘safer' than our current vaccines"   http://www.fearoftheinvisible.com/cannot-clean-the-vaccine

"I'm surprised that primary African green monkey kidney cells continue to be used, and I'm a little bit disappointed that FDA and whoever is involved had not had a more serious effort to move away from primary African green monkey kidneys. We all know that there are a number of neurodegenerative conditions and other conditions where viral causes have been suspected for years and no viral agent identified. Maybe they're caused by viruses, but maybe they're not."   http://www.fearoftheinvisible.com/cannot-clean-the-vaccine, Note folks pardon my french but if you get ANY NEEDLE in your arm you are nuts.

If you are waiting for HHS to admit the MMR is strongly associated with autism you will wait FOREVER. If you are aiming to protect your child from autism you have more than enough evidence to REFUSE the deadly MMR IMO.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned

User Tag List