Rockefeller Foundation Admitted Funding, Developing Anti-fertility Vaccines Intended for “Mass-scale Distribution” - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 03:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

http://www.4thmedia.org/2012/06/10/rockefeller-foundation-admitted-funding-developing-anti-fertility-vaccines-intended-for-%E2%80%9Cmass-scale-distribution%E2%80%9D/

Quote:

In its 1968 yearly report, the Rockefeller Foundation acknowledged funding the development of so-called “anti-fertility vaccines” and their implementation on a mass-scale. From page 51 onward we read:

“(…) several types of drugs are known to diminish male fertility, but those that have been tested have serious problems of toxicity. Very little work is in progress on immunological methods, such as vaccines, to reduce fertility, and much more research is required if a solution is to be found here.”

applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 05:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

wow.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#3 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not sure this article is entirely accurate. (though what is, right?) Birth control isn't a vaccine. This is the same time period as the birth control movement, which also fostered a LOT of birth control and fertility research, including the development of depo provera, which is injectible birth control, not a vaccine. There are certainly ethical concerns around birth control in general, let alone R&D and testing of new methods, so I'm not denying that at all. But I think this article is a bit misleading, as my guess is that this research was primarily motivated by $$$ and not population control. Feel free to correct me where I'm wrong!

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#4 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post

I'm not sure this article is entirely accurate. (though what is, right?) Birth control isn't a vaccine. This is the same time period as the birth control movement, which also fostered a LOT of birth control and fertility research, including the development of depo provera, which is injectible birth control, not a vaccine. There are certainly ethical concerns around birth control in general, let alone R&D and testing of new methods, so I'm not denying that at all. But I think this article is a bit misleading, as my guess is that this research was primarily motivated by $$$ and not population control.

I don't think the article is referring to depo provera shots, but to the addition of human Chorionic Gondaotrophin (hCG) to the tetanus vaccine that was administered to women in the Philippines and Nicaragua. 

http://thinktwice.com/birthcon.htm

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#5 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)

I don't know about this article, but read books about population control/eugenics and you will find plenty linking vaxxes, especially in 3rd world countries, to birth control/permanent sterilization. The Rockefeller family was *very* involved in the eugenics movement in America. 

#6 of 8 Old 09-19-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

I don't think the article is referring to depo provera shots, but to the addition of human Chorionic Gondaotrophin (hCG) to the tetanus vaccine that was administered to women in the Philippines and Nicaragua. 

http://thinktwice.com/birthcon.htm
The article is not referencing depo-provera, correct. I used that to illustrate that there were a number of research projects at the time investigating the potential for injectible birth control.

Though I take back my previous statement after reading the 1968 report. They ARE interested in population stabilization, but are focused on reproductive research that did not appear to target developing nations:
Quote:
Seeking out or encouraging the development of, and providing partial support to, a few centers of excellence in universities and research institutions in the United States and abroad in which the methods and points of view of molecular biology are teamed with the more traditional approaches of histology, embryology, and endocrinology in research pertinent to development of fertility control methods;

Supporting research of individual investigators, oriented toward development of contraceptive methods or of basic information on human reproduction relevant to such developments;

Encouraging, by making research funds available, as well as by other means, established and beginning investigators to turn their attention to aspects of research In reproductive biology that
have implications for human fertility and its control;

Encouraging more biology and biochemistry students to elect careers in reproductive biology and human fertility control, through support of research and teaching programs in departments of zoology, biology, and biochemistry.

And yes, the hCG vaxes have been discussed here as well... a quick search should bring them up. I feel like I'm re-living a lot of old threads recently... Maybe that just means I've been here too long!! lol.gif

#7 of 8 Old 10-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Banned

“On October 2nd a retired demographer at the World Bank admitted that vaccination campaigns are an integral part of the World Bank’s population policies. John F. May, the Bank’s leading demographer from 1992 to 2012, told the French web journal Sens Public that vaccination campaigns, especially in so-called “high-fertility countries”, are means to achieve population reduction in those countries.”   Vaccination for Population Reduction

applejuice likes this.
#8 of 8 Old 10-09-2012, 06:33 AM

Merging with another thread about population control...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page