Is the CDC's Mandated Vaccine Schedule a Health-Disguised Compulsory Sterilization Program? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-28-2012, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Is the CDC's Mandated Vaccine Schedule a Health-Disguised Compulsory Sterilization Program?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 06:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So the article jumps from a 1974 report about population growth to Bush's actions in 2000 and the mercury/autism? And it makes zero reference of the recommended vax schedule being in any way related to any sterility experiments, so I think the article's title is ridiculous. But it does mention some of the other information Louisw and others have posted recently.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)

No.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

probably not.....

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:53 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Yes, it could be true. If you know the history of this country, including the Bush family, a sterilization program is certainly a possibility.

Yes, it is uncomfortable to think of this, but if you objectively look at our country's history, you might change your mind. Although the Bush family is not the only one to blame here, their Nazi history is worth investigating. Did this play a role in any of their decisions while in office?

Here is a long paper summarizing the Bush/Nazi/eugenics family history. http://www.scribd.com/doc/39881353/Webster-Griffin-Tarpley-The-Bush-Family-Ties-to-Eugenics-and-Race-Hygiene

I have more dirt on George "Dubya" but if you want it, please pm me. They won't let me talk about it here lol!.

I realize I have a different world view than most people here. I'm an artist, so I see things in a unique and unusual way. This planet is so amazing, and we really don't know anything. We have bits and pieces figured out, or at least we think we do.   So, is it possible that our leaders, mere flesh and blood people,  might not have our best intentions in mind, or that we've been lied to for years? Come on, of course it's possible!! What, are they some sort of super-saint race, incapable of doing wrong? No.

We don't even really know what gravity is, or time, or how the immune system truly works, or how sea turtles know their migration route...but somehow, we "know" our leaders are incapable of lying? We "know" our leaders would never try to hurt us? It's ok to bomb Iraq, lie about WMDs to get into a war, but they wouldn't hurt "us", the citizens?? Come on! Anything in this world is possible. For all we know, this might be a holographic universe. And you think it's impossible that our world leaders might be lying? Lol.

My problem is that I believe in the possibility of everything. Could there be a plan for sterilization? Well it happened once before in this country, so of course it could be happening now. Why wouldn't it?

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM

It sounds completely plausible to me.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

Old 09-28-2012, 03:43 PM

It really wouldn't surprise me.  I have big concerns about Gardasil in particular.  

A, jammin.gif mama to a boy (2005) and a girl (2009)

User Tag List