15 QUESTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES …
Here are some of the questions I would like the presidential candidates to answer:
1. What are your plans for addressing the autism epidemic?
2. How much money are you going to allocate for this issue?
3. Are you going to allocate funds to research environmental factors, especially vaccines, as a cause of autism and stop spending money on genetic research?
4. Will you insist on research to study biomedical and other treatments and therapies that are helping children with autism?
5. How do you plan to handle the adults with autism who are going to flood the system for services in a year or two because they can’t work and take care of themselves and may need to live in group homes?
6. What are you going to do to help families with vaccine-injured children?
7. Who is going to be held responsible and accountable for what has happened? Will you demand that the Federal Vaccine Court do its job and compensate all families whose children have been injured by vaccines?
8. Are you going to ensure that members of the IACC, IOM, CDC, FDA, NIH, and other relevant groups who are making decisions about autism and our children’s health and lives have no financial interest in vaccines?
9. Will you hold congressional hearings to determine what conflicts of interest currently exist in agencies that are in charge of all things autism and vaccines? Simply put, will you follow the money?
10. How are you going to influence legislation that will provide insurance coverage for autism treatments and therapies—and provide care to families who have no insurance?
11. Will you meet with groups (Canary Party, National Autism Association, Autism One, SafeMinds, etc.) who are the voice of our children and their families to discuss autism and vaccines and treatments that are working?
12. Will you allow school vaccine exemptions (medical, religious, and philosophical) to all families in every state?
13. Will you make a commitment to this country that you will not give up until a cause and cure is found—no matter where the investigation leads you?
14. When your term is over, what are we going to be able to say? Are things better? Worse? The same?
15. What are you waiting for? When are you going to start fighting for our children and their families?