Vaccines made from human cancer cells - No thank you! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 10-03-2012, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)

Vaccines made from human cancer cells - latest insanity from the FDA

The FDA claim that cancer cells are the most cost-efficient method for vaccine manufacturers to produce vaccines:

Quote:
[c]ell lines derived from tumors may be optimal and in some cases the only cell substrate that can be used to propagate certain vaccine viruses.

Michael Belkin says in his commentary, and I can't help but agree:

Most people who accept vaccination have absolutely no idea how vaccines are made or what they contain. Their confidence in vaccination is based solely on faith in so-called science.If you needed any further evidence that science has lost its mind, here you have it.If you want to inject your children or yourself with vaccines grown in cancer cells by profit-maximizing pharmaceutical companies, that is your decision.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cancer cells are frequently used for research and virus propagation. This is nothing new and nothing sinister. Cancer cells have the ability to reproduce endlessly, making them perfect for this purpose.

Stem cells are great for this, too. Unfortunately, politicians with their heads up their you-know-what like to block stem cell research.
#3 of 11 Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Also the cells themselves aren't in the vaccine - just the virus is grown in the cells to use in the vaccine.

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

#4 of 11 Old 10-04-2012, 02:16 PM

I agree with the 'no, thank you'. You who have implicit trust in either science or the medical profession can be the guinea pigs. I'll wait, and see what happens to you.
#5 of 11 Old 10-04-2012, 03:59 PM

And my question is: can we absolutely be sure that there won't be single rna fragment from the cancer cells in the final product? Because no professional ever could say absolutely 100% sure to me (we had the discussion when Novartis in Europe used or wanted to use, I forget, cancer cells in 2009 for h1n1 vaccines)....

While I understand the advantage of cancer cells, it feels like a cheap, dangerous shortcut to me... I don't care if the vaccine costs a lot more to make it safe. I'd purchase the much safer product.

BeckyBird and Bokonon like this.
#6 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 04:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)

You can never be 100% sure of anything. If you wait for science to "prove vaccines are 100% safe" you will wait forever. Science works by building a body of evidence. The body of evidence at the moment shows that vaccines are very safe. That's the best you can get. 

You can't be 100% sure there's not a human cancer cell in the next glass of water you drink either can you?

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

#7 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 06:21 AM

No need to be snarky. There are safer ways of growing vaccines. Just like there is a way to produce the rubella vaccine not using fetal cells (as produced in Japan). There is a safer way, so why risking this? Makes no sense. 

#8 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 07:22 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

The chickenpox and shingles vaccines contain DNA from the MRC-5 aborted human fetus. Would it be safe for cancer cell DNA to be in vaccines? If not, they better be darn sure they get it all out.

"residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein"

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM142813.pdf (page 1)

#9 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

You can never be 100% sure of anything. If you wait for science to "prove vaccines are 100% safe" you will wait forever. Science works by building a body of evidence. The body of evidence at the moment shows that vaccines are very safe. That's the best you can get. 

You can't be 100% sure there's not a human cancer cell in the next glass of water you drink either can you?here is very clear evidence about the diseases themselves.

Is there information about the safety of injecting cancer cells into bodies?  Other than "vaccines are safe and effective"?  Because there is very clear evidence of what will happen to the majority of healthy kids who get chickenpox.   If I knew the true risks of cancer cells (or vaccines in general for that matter), then I could make a better choice.

caffix.gif

#10 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magali View Post

Is there information about the safety of injecting cancer cells into bodies?  Other than "vaccines are safe and effective"?  Because there is very clear evidence of what will happen to the majority of healthy kids who get chickenpox.   If I knew the true risks of cancer cells (or vaccines in general for that matter), then I could make a better choice.

I agree!!
#11 of 11 Old 10-05-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

You can't be 100% sure there's not a human cancer cell in the next glass of water you drink either can you?

That can go both ways.  You can't be 100% sure that the vaccine will work, so why use it?  (Especially when there are known and unknown risks.)

Water is essential; vaccines are not.  Also, I try to drink the purist water I can, at least on a regular basis.  The idea is to cut back on as many questionable chemicals as possible.  Is it possible to avoid all of them?  No.  But I sure don't need to purposefully add to my toxic burden.

Loving mother, Devoted Wife

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page