Two Decades of CDC Vaccine Recommendations and a Frog's Tale - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-28-2012, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

http://sanevax.org/two-decades-of-cdc-vaccine-recommendations-and-a-frogs-tale/

The one size fits all vaccine program

The cost of vaccinating a child has risen more than 24 times over the past two decades. By the time a child born in 1990 (when my eldest DD was born) reached 18 they would have received 15 doses of vaccines, today a child will receive 53 doses.

Quote:

One has to wonder, are all of the diseases for which the CDC now recommends universal vaccination “leading causes of death and disability?”  If not, what is the purpose of the substantially expanded vaccine recommendation schedule? Does this increased vaccination schedule ensure a long, productive, healthy life for all people?

Quote:

Whether these government health officials believe medical consumers are brainless or spineless enough to accept everything put forth by health ‘authorities’ without question; or whether FDA/CDC officials believe they are ‘turning up the heat’ gradually enough that no one will notice makes no difference.

\By continuing to promote a ‘one-size-fits-all’ vaccination schedule, knowing full well that vaccines can and do cause substantial harm (even death) to some, the FDA and CDC have demonstrated their willingness to ‘throw American children into the frog pot’ and see what happens.

The only thing which remains to be seen is – what will it take to stop the experiment?

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 3 Old 10-29-2012, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, this is it exactly. I was willing to go along with it until things like chicken pox raised the question - how big a deal is it that I give my kid this shot?
rachelsmama and gonyere like this.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#3 of 3 Old 10-29-2012, 03:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I remember a time when i worked as a daycare teacher in the early 80's and we laughed about how one day they'd have a chicken pox vaccine....sure enough, ten years later, one came out, so parents wouldn't have to miss work taking care of a sick kid with that pesky childhood disease, chicken pox.  THAT is why the chicken pox vaccine became mandated so early.   'They' figured all the other childhood disease shots were on the schedule, might as well make chicken pox mandatory too.   Now we are seeing the repercussions of that decision. 

applejuice, nia82 and gonyere like this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page