Evidence of govenrment cover-up re: vaccines and autism - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)

Note to mods:  I have permission from the author to copy and repost here in full.

http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/how-the-zimmerman-report-affects-us-all/

How The Zimmerman Report Affects Us All

Good Morning Thinkers.

Four days have passed since the congressional hearings.

What was called a national emergency, an epidemic, in the hallowed halls of Congress on November 29th, 2012, has received nary a sound byte from the mainstream media.

In that time, hundreds more children have been injected with live and dead viruses.  Hundreds more babies have had their tiny, undeveloped immune systems assaulted with heavy metals and toxic adjuvants.  For them, the inflammatory cascade has just begun.   And like us, it will take their parents years to figure it out.  Many of these children will die.  Their deaths will be called SIDS.  Some of them will get a high fever, diarrhea, a rash, and they will lose their ability to crawl or walk.  For them, it will be called autism.  For the others, the mainstream variation of their illness will put them on the path of chronic inflammatory illness.  Their joints, lungs, bowels and brains labeled defective, their parents encouraged by their doctor, “With medication they will still live happy productive lives.  We see a lot of this these days.”

Customers for life.

Please settle in.   I am about to share with you the evidence that demonstrates the medical and scientific genesis of autism by vaccination. Then, I am going to show you how this information has been suppressed by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the Department of Justice (DOJ).   In this research, compiled by attorney Rolf Hazlehurst, you are about to see the irrefutable proof of what our community has surmised and asserted for decades.  These documents are not theory or conjecture.  They are FACT.  These are your talking points for your local press outlets.  These are the documents you need to take with you the next time you visit your pediatrician.  These are the attachments you will email your congressmen to DEMAND A SECOND CONGRESSIONAL HEARING ON THE ZIMMERMAN REPORT.

The Back Story

So many suits had been filed in Vaccine Court claiming autism the court could not effectively address each one.  So, instead of reviewing the individual medical records of each child they herded them all into the Omnibus Autism Proceedings.  Various theories were developed asserting the cause of autism. Most of those theories centered specifically around thimerosol and MMR.

Sidenote:  In real courts, precedent is a determining factor in theoretical causation.  Precedent is not permitted in vaccine court.  Meaning, any case that is won is sealed and attorneys are not allowed to review the medical documentation that influenced the award in that case. Vaccine court is not a court, but rather an administrative proceeding that takes place at the DOJ, which is an extension of DHHS.  The same agency tasked with promoting and marketing vaccines to the public.

Of the thousands of petitioners awaiting litigation (more appropriately, processing), a handful of families were chosen to represent all.

Yeah, I know.  What does this have to do with Dr. Zimmerman?

Dr. Zimmerman is one of the most respected pediatric neurologists in the country.  In the first test case, Cedillo vs. HHS, which was processed in June 2007, he was not called to testify, as he had been so many times before.  Instead, his written expert opinion was submitted into evidence.   As Rolf points out in the memo attached, “This would not be permissible in a court of law.”  At the time, Dr. Zimmerman’s written opinion did not support the causal relationship between vaccines and autism.  The Cedillos were denied awards for their daughter’s vaccine injury.

Two months after the Cedillo case was effectively processed out of court, Poling vs. HHS was identified as another test case.  But, it was quietly conceded. Without expert testimony! You can hear the Polings’ take on this turn of events here:

http://www.oprah.com/oprahradio/Vaccines-and-Autism

Another two months passed and Hazelhurst vs. HHS was processed. Like the Cedillos, the family of Yates Hazelhurst was denied awards based on the written expert testimony of Dr. Zimmerman.

However, between Cedillo and Hazlehurst, Dr, Zimmerman submitted his REVISED testimony upon investigation of Hannah Poling’s condition.  See Exhibit 3. 

The developing brain is especially vulnerable to mitochondrial dysfunction because of its high metabolic energy demands, and may be critically injured by marginal energy supplied by mitochondria under conditions of stress, such as infections and immune stimulation. Such cellular metabolic injuries in the brain during early childhood typically evolve over time as the child develops and may express themselves as the child grows.  An analogy to this situation is birth injury followed by cerebral palsy (CP).  Patients with CP may develop epilepsy months or years after the brain insult, but the original insult is still the cause of the epilepsy.  This child may improve and make progress developmentally, but then later develop epilepsy or other neurological impairments (e.g. learning disorders).  Thus, the time delay between vaccination, encephalopathy, and seizure onset does not preclude a causal relationship.

Again for emphasis:

Thus, the time delay between vaccination, encephalopathy, and seizure onset does not preclude a causal relationship.”

Please read this two-page document in its entirety.  It’s all there.

“Correlation does not equal causation,” the mantra of the mainstream and celebrity doctor communities for the past 10 years, becomes nothing more than an advertisement for cigarette safety with this one document alone.

I get it, but what does this have to do with me? 

Do you have a small child with autism?  Had this evidence been permitted to see the light of day, instead of sealed and the contents hidden from the American public, odds are good your child would not have been injected with autism.  If doctors and pediatricians around the country had been made privy to these incredibly important findings, the “autism epidemic” Congress repeatedly referred to last Thursday would have been stopped in its tracks.

But instead, it was covered up.

As DOJ attorney Lynn Ricciardella so very tellingly articulated during oral arguments in the Hazelhurst case, “We’re not even at the stage where it’s medically or scientifically possible.”  She, personally, months before this, sealed the Zimmerman letter that attests to the fact that it is not just possible, it’s probable that vaccines cause autism. “I hold these opinions to a reasonable degree of medical certainty.” Dr. Zimmerman concludes.

Dr. Zimmerman, a respected physician whose expert opinion the vaccine court has routinely relied upon. Until now.

In summation, the DHHS knowingly concealed Dr. Zimmerman’s revised report from the American public, using his old testimony to deny awards to the family of Yates Hazlehurst.  This one act of concealment, resulted in the dismissal of 5,000 plus Omnibus cases and the suppression of medical science that could save the lives of countless children.  They are knowingly harming children on a consistent and continual basis. 

Why?  Because they can, friends.  They can.

What am I supposed to do with this information? (Read the documents in their entirety using the links below.)     

http://www.rescuepost.com/files/rh-4.pdf

http://www.rescuepost.com/files/rh-3.pdf

http://www.rescuepost.com/files/rh-memo-1.pdf

Share it with everyone you know.  Formally.  Soon, a petition will be circulated asking for your support.  Sign it please.  If you are comfortable talking to the press, call your local newspaper.  If you are not, contact the Thinking Moms and we will help you gain the confidence and talking points you need to make it happen.  Get a room in your local library, invite your neighbors and friends and present this information. If that all seems like too much, WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN.  Repeatedly.  Make the commitment to yourself, your child, and our community that this data will not disappear.  Because we won’t let it.  Enough people know.  It is up to us to keep the momentum going.

#2 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks, Taximom. I've been following the other threads about the hearing and appreciate more info on it!

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#3 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Banned

I'm just confused about why, in your mind, the government would want more people to have autism. It doesn't make any sense.
#4 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 08:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eligracey View Post

I'm just confused about why, in your mind, the government would want more people to have autism. It doesn't make any sense.

I never said that, in my mind or anyone else's mind, "the government would want more people to have autism." You're right, that doesn't make any sense.  That's like saying, "the tobacco companies WANTED people to have cancer."

#5 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Ok, but why would they allow something that you feel "causes" Autism to be on the market when the majority of those children will be on some form of assistance throughout their lives?  What is the purpose and what is the goal?

#6 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Banned

Right. If many people with autism (though not all, certainly) require more services from the government (early intervention, speech therapy, public preschool for special needs, special education, etc), surely that's costing the government a pretty penny. They would have an incentive to keep people as healthy as possible to save money. So how do you think that works?
#7 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Ok, but why would they allow something that you feel "causes" Autism to be on the market when the majority of those children will be on some form of assistance throughout their lives?  What is the purpose and what is the goal?

Especially since the allegation seems to be they KNOW it causes autism and are covering it up.

#8 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

And here's the thing.  I don't ever think something couldn't be possible.  Certainly there could be some sort of cover up but what is the reason?  Theres always a reason.  Speculate away but it comes down to WHY?

#9 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:

And here's the thing.  I don't ever think something couldn't be possible.  Certainly there could be some sort of cover up but what is the reason?  Theres always a reason.  Speculate away but it comes down to WHY?

Duh.  Eugenics!  It's about the powerful few controlling the masses.

#10 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM

I suppose some would argue that the government is a self-sustaining machine, just like any private corporation (or cite the tie to ongoing pharmaceutical dollars, as being greater than the amount spent?  I have no idea...just speculating).  So, it would be acceptable or even desirable to at once gain money from "big pharma" and ensure an ongoing need for its services/existence, the bureaucracy associated with that, and on and on.  Those arguments are often made (a la Gatto) in education - citizens are purposely held to a lower state of existence and higher state of dependence. (I have no clue either...I'm guessing)

I find a few things strange in this posted article...despite acknowledging that Vaccine Court isn't actually a court of law, but an administrative proceeding, they repeatedly reference actions as being "unacceptable in a court of law."  Conflating two different systems...not helpful.  Not to mention, it is said up at the top of the article that files and testimony are often sealed - why, precisely, is this so shocking about the revised testimony, sent in reference to a closed case?  Thirdly, I must need to read the Zimmerman report in its entirety to find the damning evidence.  A statement that delayed reactions do not preclude causation is WORLDS away from saying, "it is not just possible, it’s probable that vaccines cause autism."  HUGE leap, there - huge. nono02.gif

~ Lucky wife of DH blowkiss.gifand loving mama to DS biggrinbounce.gif (04/11) ~

treehugger.gif * femalesling.GIF * ecbaby2.gif *cd.gif * familybed1.gif * bf.gif * namaste.gif *

#11 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 AM

Whenever the vaccines/autism link comes up, I always think of this article. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/autism/la-me-autism-day-four-html,0,6403471.htmlstory . The general point is that if you survey populations of people of various ages, there is always about a 1% rate of mental disabilities that look a lot like autism, but typically in previous generations they were diagnosed as something else or never diagnosed at all. 

#12 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Can we focus on the facts in the original article and links instead of speculation? We're still cleaning up from this weekend, ladies, so please play nicely.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#13 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 AM

So we are only allowed to discuss things in the original article? That's a pretty limited scope. If there is an accusation of a government cover up, it seems like speculation on possible motives is pretty relevant.
#14 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Banned

Make a new thread, mama.
#15 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 AM

It is a shame that this thread is already dominated by the sarcasm and mocking of a few, because it could be an interesting conversation.

I don't think "the government" wants people to become autistic. I think the government is very slow to act in cases of industrial practices harming citizens. Citizens begin to recognize a pattern of harm, but industry has more money and access to resources, so the argument is unbalanced. Special interests, like the pharmaceutical industry, channel lots of money into politics in order to get favorable legislation passed, and the deck is stacked against the small guy.

"The government," for reasons good and bad likes its vaccine program and isn't prepared for the public backlash and widespread distrust that would follow disclosure of affirmation of an autism link.

I don't see why there's need for all the disingenuous handwringing and gasping over eugenics and woo. It's a clunky system and change is hard.
Mirzam, ghannit, Marnica and 5 others like this.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#16 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM

I actually find that position somewhat reasonable, Jenny. But that's not the allegation here. The allegation is that there is an active government cover up.
#17 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

Right, because something so outrageous never happened in the entire history of mankind.

Amy Lachney likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#18 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erigeron View Post

Whenever the vaccines/autism link comes up, I always think of this article. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/autism/la-me-autism-day-four-html,0,6403471.htmlstory . The general point is that if you survey populations of people of various ages, there is always about a 1% rate of mental disabilities that look a lot like autism, but typically in previous generations they were diagnosed as something else or never diagnosed at all. 

I wonder, too, how our ability to treat premature babies has impacted those rates. Premature birth puts a child at increased risk of all kinds of things.

(I'm thinking more of other chronic conditions that are often blamed on vaccines, I guess. I don't really know if premature babies are at greater risk of autism.)
#19 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

I actually find that position somewhat reasonable, Jenny. But that's not the allegation here. The allegation is that there is an active government cover up.
Yes, and I think fear of backlash is a plausible reason for a cover up.
Marnica likes this.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#20 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

Right, because something so outrageous never happened in the entire history of mankind.

Always remember that the government has a history of conducting unethical medical experiments, so it's not a stretch to think that there's a cover-up in this case.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States  

Quote:

There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.

Quote:
Funding for many of the experiments was provided by United States government, especially the Central Intelligence AgencyUnited States military and federal or military corporations. The human research programs were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

Source? Wikipedia. NOT some conspiracy site. I wish you could make this stuff up!

BeckyBird likes this.

#21 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

How is asking a question concerning what I feel about autism relevant to the OP?

#22 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:

I wonder, too, how our ability to treat premature babies has impacted those rates. Premature birth puts a child at increased risk of all kinds of things.

(I'm thinking more of other chronic conditions that are often blamed on vaccines, I guess. I don't really know if premature babies are at greater risk of autism.)

There was a study published in Pediatrics in 2011 from the Universtiy of Pennsylvania School of Nursing. Babies born before 37th week were five times more likely to have autism than full-term and normal weight infants. I couldn't find access to the study online though.

Add to this premature clamping of the cord. This I believe is a risk factor for future vaccine injuries. It causes loss of iron, oxygen, red blood cells, white blood cells and antibodies, and stem cells.

http://www.drgreene.com/TiccTocc

This is likely the single most harmful medical intervention done to humans. Why doesn't the goverment and medical community do anything about this?

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#23 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

How is asking a question concerning what I feel about autism relevant to the OP?

Because motive is always part of the evidence for a crime.

Speaking of relevant, taxi mom, what in the world is that picture at the top of your post??? A nun killing a beast???
#24 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Thanks for that info, Mirzam. I think a lot more babies are born before 37 weeks than used to. Lots of women are induced or schedule a early c,and if they don't have their dates just right . . . There has been some pushback on this from the medical community. Premature birth is definitely majorly onthe rise.
#25 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:

Thanks for that info, Mirzam. I think a lot more babies are born before 37 weeks than used to. Lots of women are induced or schedule a early c,and if they don't have their dates just right . . . There has been some pushback on this from the medical community. Premature birth is definitely majorly onthe rise.

Except not.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/us-preterm-birth-rate-hit_n_2118244.html

obstruct livery vehicles

#26 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Right. If many people with autism (though not all, certainly) require more services from the government (early intervention, speech therapy, public preschool for special needs, special education, etc), surely that's costing the government a pretty penny. They would have an incentive to keep people as healthy as possible to save money. So how do you think that works?

I don't know why you are asking me how *I* think that works.  I do not work for the federal government.

But I can correct some of your misunderstandings about autism and autism services: the federal government does not pay for autism therapy.  State governments have been slashing funding to public schools (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/education-funding-drops-i_n_1855826.html), and is projected to slash all federally-funded education programs 9.1% (except Pell Grants). http://cef.org/category/charts-and-factsheets/  

Chicharronita likes this.
#27 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 AM

Sorry, I was going off of information from the march of dimes website that said it increased twenty percent from 1990 to 2006. But I guess that was out of date. Thanks for setting me straight.

Looks like its been falling for the last five years and was climbing before that, and is still a major issue, though. I'm not prepared to dismiss it as a player in the rise of various chronic conditions, including autism.
#28 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Because motive is always part of the evidence for a crime.
Speaking of relevant, taxi mom, what in the world is that picture at the top of your post??? A nun killing a beast???

What my personal feelings are about autism has nothing to do with any crime--or motive thereof--committed by those who have covered up evidence of a vaccine link to autism.

As for your question as to what the picture is, why don't you click on the link I provided in the post, and ask the author what the picture is?

Mirzam and Chicharronita like this.
#29 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

What my personal feelings are about autism has nothing to do with any crime--or motive thereof--committed by those who have covered up evidence of a vaccine link to autism.

As for your question as to what the picture is, why don't you click on the link I provided in the post, and ask the author what the picture is?

No one is asking how you feeeel about autism. We're asking what antivax people think the government's motive is for a cover up?

I assure you the federal government does pay for some services to disabled children, as well as social security disability payments to autistic adults who are not self supporting, as well as losing income tax revenue on those folks. So why cover up something that's actually harming your country's population and losing you money? It doesn't make any sense. Unless you have an explanation I haven't thought of

If they were afraid of losing face if people found out they were poisoning citizens, wouldn't they just quietly change all the vaccination formulas to be non harmful or even placebos?
#30 of 281 Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:

No one is asking how you feeeel about autism. We're asking what antivax people think the government's motive is for a cover up?

Good questions, I'll assume it's so Big Pharma and other agencies can have "Customers for life" as the article says.

I find this very disturbing:

Quote:
Sidenote:  In real courts, precedent is a determining factor in theoretical causation.  Precedent is not permitted in vaccine court.  Meaning, any case that is won is sealed and attorneys are not allowed to review the medical documentation that influenced the award in that case. Vaccine court is not a court, but rather an administrative proceeding that takes place at the DOJ, which is an extension of DHHS.  The same agency tasked with promoting and marketing vaccines to the public.

I'd sure hate to 1. Have a vaccine-injured child and all the pain and suffering that entails and then 2. Have to try to win an award in vaccine "court."

Tags
Vaccines , Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page