Secret EU Government Report – Wide Range of Child Vaccine Deaths & Injuries – From Just One Six-In-One Vaccine - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

A 1271 page report by the Belgium organization Initiative Citoyenne (IC) documents a wide range of numerous multiple diverse vaccine adverse events, including deaths  and injuries to the the six-in-one (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib, HepB), Infanrix Hexa vaccine, recorded between October 23, 2009 and October 22, 2011. Seventy-three deaths were reported, 36 in the two year period and 37 prior to that time. Most of the deaths occurred within three days after vaccination. The report also includes autism, SIDs, even in cases where child abuse instead of vaccine injury was originally alleged. The serious adverse reactions covered 825 different kinds, affecting every system and organ of the body, including the circulatory system, cardiovascular system, nervous system, immune system, lungs, skin, and the sense organs, bones, joints, uninary sytem, digestive system and the hormonal system. The true out come of the damage caused by this vaccine is likely worse because of inherent under-reporting.

The press release (translated into English) is here.

The report can be downloaded from the IC website.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, you mean, it turns out that vaccines aren't a panacea that will protect against any and all forms of death?  Wow.  What a shock. 

Bad things happen every day, and unfortunately sometimes those bad things include babies dying for all sorts of reasons.  What would be a real shock would be if in a large population and a period of two years, no babies died after getting the vaccine.  Then we'd need to investigate how in the world the vaccine was stopping all ways babies normally died that were unrelated to the disease that was all the vaccine was intended to prevent.  

Numbers like this are meaningless without context; without something to compare them to.  

Same with the "most happened within three days."  It makes sense that events that happen right after vaccination are much more likely to be reported.  But does that mean that babies are more likely to die in that period?  Or does it just mean that if the poor kid dies a week or a month later, people are much less likely to report it as a possible adverse event.  The numbers of reports within three days is useless without being able to compare it to a normal death rate you'd expect in any random three day period to see if it is too high or low. 

#3 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 09:09 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Looks interesting but I'll have to take a closer look later. My dd is finally awake. 

#4 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pers View Post

So, you mean, it turns out that vaccines aren't a panacea that will protect against any and all forms of death?  Wow.  What a shock. 

Bad things happen every day, and unfortunately sometimes those bad things include babies dying for all sorts of reasons.  What would be a real shock would be if in a large population and a period of two years, no babies died after getting the vaccine.  Then we'd need to investigate how in the world the vaccine was stopping all ways babies normally died that were unrelated to the disease that was all the vaccine was intended to prevent.  

Numbers like this are meaningless without context; without something to compare them to.  

Same with the "most happened within three days."  It makes sense that events that happen right after vaccination are much more likely to be reported.  But does that mean that babies are more likely to die in that period?  Or does it just mean that if the poor kid dies a week or a month later, people are much less likely to report it as a possible adverse event.  The numbers of reports within three days is useless without being able to compare it to a normal death rate you'd expect in any random three day period to see if it is too high or low. 

Very astute analysis.

#5 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

From the press release, the translation doesn't make it easy reading

It should also be noted that according to this document, the number of sudden deaths during the 3 days following the injection of Infanrix hexa in children over 1 year is greater than the number of expected cases (10) or these data, recall, relate only 1-10% of serious actually occurred in reality! And the worst is that GSK compares the number of cases to cases of sudden death that can not already be called "natural" or "Spontaneous" being understood that almost 100% of infants receive vaccines! If, despite this kind of comparison, immediately biased, it comes already in a number of cases above what was expected is there to say really matters to people and the Infanrix hexa is even more risky than other pediatric vaccines.

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#6 of 9 Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)

My French is good and my husband is French Canadian…so I asked Mizram for the original in French, to see what I could figure out.  I know google translate does not always make for easy reading.

Here is the original French:

Il faut aussi souligner que selon ce document, le nombre de morts subites pendant les 3 jours qui 

suivent l’injection d’Infanrix hexa chez les enfants de plus de 1 an est supérieur au nombre de 

cas attendus (10) 

My translation:  

It has to be underlined that according to this document, the number of sudden deaths  in the 3 days that followed the hexa injection, in children older than one, are higher than the numbers of cases expected.  

The (10) refers to a footnote.  

Mirzam and applejuice like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#7 of 9 Old 12-16-2012, 08:45 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My French won't be as good as Kathy's, (I did some coursework in college wild.gif) but it looks like this group is a Belgian version of NVIC. I look forward to spending my NAK sessions scoping out their primary sources.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#8 of 9 Old 12-16-2012, 10:03 AM

Turquesa, I know we don't always agree, but I appreciate your reasonable posts and I respect your opinion as an educated and thoughtful one. I'm glad to have you around. For whatever that's worth.
#9 of 9 Old 12-16-2012, 02:39 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Nah, it's worth something. Thanks. treehugger.gif

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page