Pertussis Vaccine Failure is not Just Modern but Historical: Vaccine has Never Been Effective - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)

Quote:

In addition to pertussis (and measles) outbreaks in fully‐vaccinated children, the outbreaks in the last thirty‐odd years have been occurring increasingly in very young babies, born to mothers who were vaccinated when they were babies and as a result they lack transplacentally‐transmitted immunity (TTI). Before the vaccine era, TTI protected babies and young children for up to two years against any infectious diseases of childhood

Quote:

Due to the 1975 UK television program reporting on brain damage linked to DPT vaccine, the vaccination compliance fell down to 30%, or even 10% in some areas, in the UK. This was followed by the longest inter‐epidemic period with the lowest incidence of whooping cough on record.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/pertussis-vaccine-failure-is-not-just-modern-but-historical-vaccine-has-never-been-effective/

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 01:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)

It does not address specifically points raised in Mirzam's linked article, but here is a different article with an alternate viewpoint (from April 2012): 

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/whooping-cough-epidemic/

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

User Tag List