Peanut oil in Vaccines causing massive peanut allergy? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 309 Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I guess it depends on whether you think you're more likely to find something once you actually start looking. I think that when schools started going looking for kids with disabilities they started finding them. If you disagree with that I'm not sure what else to say.
Quote:
Child Find is a component of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) that requires states to identify, locate, and evaluate all children with disabilities, aged birth to 21, who are in need of early intervention or special education services. This Child Find web site is mainly focused on Part C of the IDEA, the Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities. However, much of the information and many of the links listed on the Child Find web site can be useful in conducting child find for all young children, not just child find for infants and toddlers.

http://www.childfindidea.org/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#302 of 309 Old 04-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

I guess it depends on whether you think you're more likely to find something once you actually start looking. I think that when schools started going looking for kids with disabilities they started finding them. If you disagree with that I'm not sure what else to say.
http://www.childfindidea.org/

well, it's clear again you could not have even looked at the link I provided prior to posting

just how do you think children were accounted for years before "special ED"? like those who were not in school - do you think society had no idea why they did not attend school and what medical condition prevented them from attending? So suddenly we know something we never knew prior was really happening! headscratch.gif wow- just wow!!!

applejuice likes this.

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#303 of 309 Old 04-04-2013, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Serenbat believe it or not I'm pretty well educated on a variety of issues. Particular special education issues as it happens. I don't always need to read your links.

It's not that children with disabilities weren't in school (although certainly depending on the era some of them weren't) but they were more likely to go undiagnosed.
#304 of 309 Old 05-14-2013, 08:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieWojo View Post

The reason why I asked for you to provide a link was because I wanted to see if you had read something that actually says that he "advocates that shaken baby syndrome is really a vaccine injury."  The way you write that indicates that you think that Dr. Buttram believes, all encompassingly, that all cases of SBS are really vaccine injury.

I have read about the Baby Alan case.  Unless you were actually there, or watched the trial, the reports that his father admitted to hanging him by his feet and hitting him, IMO were lies.  At the time, I couldn't find a single credible source for this information.  The only place I read that was on one of the most biassed websites that describe anti vaxers as vile liars and loons.  http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/02/07/the-vilest-antivaccine-lie-that-wont-die/

On the issue of the baby's broken ribshttp://www.freeyurko.bizland.com/storyofbabyalan.html I am only going to quote this one sentence because this is taking the thread off topic.

Next, different sizes of callus might just as well have indicated a difference in severity of the injuries rather a difference in time of occurrence. 

If these are your reasons for discrediting Dr. Buttram, then I just can't agree.  Obviously most cases of SBS are abuse.  But in the few instances that it was vaccine injury, thank God for people like Dr. Buttram who speak up and do the right thing, even though people like you will discredit him and make him out to be crazy.  Baby Alan's father's conviction was eventually overturned and he was let out of prison.  If he actually admitted to abusing his baby, I doubt they would have let him go free.  If he admitted it, what would have been the point of a trial in the first place? 

Found this and thought it may be relevant to this discussion. While it may not address vaccine injury specifically. It does state that in fact the bolded above is NOT true. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1382290/At-half-parents-tried-shaken-baby-syndrome-wrongly-convicted-expert-warns.html

applejuice likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#305 of 309 Old 07-03-2013, 03:27 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
children are having reactions to vaccines...it should be a crime the way so many "doctors" ignore these reactions, and tell parents that they are normal, no reason to bring little junior in for a check..where the doctor would not be able to dismiss them as easily as they do over the phone.
applejuice likes this.
#306 of 309 Old 07-03-2013, 04:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Then on the opposite end are the undeveloped countries with aid workers distributing Plumpy Nut ( Nutriset) an enriched peanut paste, to the malnourished children who are flourishing on it.
applejuice likes this.
#307 of 309 Old 07-03-2013, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiago View Post

Then on the opposite end are the undeveloped countries with aid workers distributing Plumpy Nut ( Nutriset) an enriched peanut paste, to the malnourished children who are flourishing on it.

Is that really the opposite end, though?  In the US, the vast majority of children are flourishing on peanut butter, too.  But there are some with severe allergic reactions, which DO get reported.  But the severe vaccine reactions usually don't.

In the undeveloped countries, neither the vaccine reactions nor the severe allergies would get reported, or even recognized, as most people do not have ready access to medical care, or have anyone to whom they can actually report reactions.

applejuice likes this.
#308 of 309 Old 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nevermind, got my answer.

Vegetarian broc1.gifmother to wave.gif(3/09) peace.gif  (11/10) and belly.gif(4/13)

#309 of 309 Old 07-03-2013, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)

Not sure if vaccines still use excipients derived from peanut oil.  The companies never admitted it, and were never required by law to disclose all ingredients, as excipients and adjuvants are considered trade secrets, protected by law.

http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations/allergy/801-secret_ingredients.htm

Tags
Allergies , Vaccinations , Vaccines

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page