Peanut oil in Vaccines causing massive peanut allergy? - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 309 Old 03-29-2013, 08:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

There's several problems with that. Peanut oil isn't licensed for use as a adjuvant in the us. If its in vaccines it's not as an adjuvant. Peanut oil as an adjuvant IS adjuvant 65 and its patented. Since its patented, it can't be declared a trade secret.

I think we're just being sloppy when we refer to "peanut oil" as the adjuvant.  The adjuvant is actually DERIVED from peanut oil, and as such, it doesn't need to be labeled as peanut oil.

#182 of 309 Old 03-29-2013, 08:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I agree - I believe peanut oil is being called a derivative rather than an adjuvant. In any case - what about the court case I just posted where peanut oil was discovered in the vaccine and was referred to as 'unlabeled' peanut oil. Case was from 2010

Is it possible peanut oil is being called a derivative because of the way it is stripped (supposedly) of peanut proteins in a cleansing process? But is still there on a molecular level?
#183 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 06:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The only adjuvants used in us vaccines are aluminum salts. They are not derived from peanut oil.
#184 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellfrost View Post

I agree - I believe peanut oil is being called a derivative rather than an adjuvant. In any case - what about the court case I just posted where peanut oil was discovered in the vaccine and was referred to as 'unlabeled' peanut oil. Case was from 2010

Is it possible peanut oil is being called a derivative because of the way it is stripped (supposedly) of peanut proteins in a cleansing process? But is still there on a molecular level?

Ghee, clarified butter, is considered to be free of casein (milk protein), yet someone who is very allergic still reacts. The process of separating the fat out is imperfect, so proteins are still present.

That doesn't address the question of whether or not peanut oil is being used. I am checking growth mediums for peanut. Maybe by Tuesday I'll have some info. I am busy with stuff in real life right now.
#185 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:06 PM

Call it adjuvant or derivative or maybe even something else, but Dr. Buttram found peanut oil in a series of children's vaccines and it was not labeled.  This was in 2010

If peanut proteins (or any protein) is injected into the body (as done with vaccines) - it will cause hypersensitivty to that protein for some people (thus allergies. sometimes life threatening).

Here's a link about Dr. Buttram who found the unlabeled peanut oil in children's vaccine in 2010 if anyone's interested in reading about his research and seeing a pic of this man.  He claims he found it, though I'm not entirely sure of the scientif approach he used.   (This is documented though in his articles and court records).

(I removed the Whale link - previously posted here because it was later pointed out that Whale has affiliations with bad entities, but the same vaccine info can be found on a number of normal sites by  googling Dr. Buttram or peanut oil in Vaccines - sorry - I didn't know about whale and don't support haters or hater websites )

See for yourself, I'm a novice and an amateur...don't take my word about any of this... I'm repeating things I've read, trying to stay unbiased.  I still believe in vaccines but not the (supposed)  secrets being kept.   I think I've said enough on the topic.  Wish you all well.  I'll repost if I reach Dr. Buttram this week, I found his phone number, I'd better hurry because he's 87 years young :) 

#186 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:09 PM

I don't give traffic to whale, but thanks.
#187 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:22 PM

what's wrong with whale - just curious - this very same info is posted on 10 other sites too, not just whale.  same info is discussed in new york times article - just google it if you don't give traffic to whale.  That site just listed a lot of source info on one page I found that was helpful.  but I didn't expect you to read it anyway, but thanks.

#188 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

bellfrost, just so you know whale.to is not an approved website to link to from MDC. However, is this the link to which you refer?

http://vactruth.com/2010/07/15/non-disclosed-hyper-allergenic-vaccine-adjuvant/

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#189 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:38 PM

I don't find buttram at all credible, so I would need a lot more info on what he found and how. The fact that he keeps calling the yeast and peanut oil adjuvants further undermines his credibility.
#190 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:40 PM

Bellfrost, I used to post links to whale.to myself--until someone told me (and then I checked and found out firsthand) that whale.to is a hate site.  They have an entire section devoted to Holocaust denial, and at least a couple that seem to be devoted to racism.

Why they have decided to collect mainstream scientific studies showing safety/efficacy problems of vaccines is beyond me.  I agree that they have a lot of information.  But citing them is like citing the Ku Klux Klan--it's not going to win any arguments, and actually weakens any case you make!

You can always google the names and dates of any studies they have on their websites, and let google find you a more appropriate site to quote.  I think it's always best to find the study in its entirety anyway, and to read it.  As is obvious on some other threads here, oftentimes the news media will scream that a study is saying something that it is absolutely NOT saying.

#191 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:

I don't find buttram at all credible, so I would need a lot more info on what he found and how. The fact that he keeps calling the yeast and peanut oil adjuvants further undermines his credibility.

Please tell us exactly WHY you do not find Buttram at all credible.

#192 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:43 PM

For starters because he seems to spend an awful lot of time as a paid expert witness shaken baby cases.

I should edit that, I'm assuming he's paid. Maybe he's donating his expertise. Either way, he advocates that shake baby syndrome is really a vaccine injury. I believe that theory is pretty thoroughly discredited, so it damages his credibility with me. Additionally, he has testified even in cases where the defendant has confessed to abusing infants horribly that their injuries were really due to vaccines. He has made and advocates a variety of claims about vaccines that I disagree with. He's not just some neutral third party, he is deeply involved in the anti vaccine movement.

That being said, I'm not throwing it completely out, I'm saying I'm skeptical and to be convinced I would need more information about what he found and how.
#193 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Quote:

Please tell us exactly WHY you do not find Buttram at all credible.

Because his learned opinions are in opposition to her beliefs?

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#194 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 08:50 PM

could yo
Quote:

For starters because he seems to spend an awful lot of time as a paid expert witness shaken baby cases.

I should edit that, I'm assuming he's paid. Maybe he's donating his expertise. Either way, he advocates that shake baby syndrome is really a vaccine injury. I believe that theory is pretty thoroughly discredited, so it damages his credibility with me. Additionally, he has testified even in cases where the defendant has confessed to abusing infants horribly that their injuries were really due to vaccines. He has made and advocates a variety of claims about vaccines that I disagree with. He's not just some neutral third party, he is deeply involved in the anti vaccine movement.

That being said, I'm not throwing it completely out, I'm saying I'm skeptical and to be convinced I would need more information about what he found and how.

do you mind giving a link so I can read more about this?

I will try to find something on my own as well, but I'd like to see what you've read about this.
#195 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM

I agree...actually.  I'd like to know how he (Buttram) found the unlabeled peanut oil (what scientific data did he use).   I have also (just) read that some people question Buttram as a researcher (hired Dr) - but I don't know who/what to believe.

I didn't know whale was a Hate site (woops, sorry) and don't want to create a witch-hunt against anyone here.  Whale had some good source info on that site - but I'm strongly against hater sites.   I do know though that something in recent years is causing peanut allergies (and even autism, etc) and I find it upsetting since I see first hand how families struggle with very sick children.     Scientifically its been known (from the 1880's) that injecting proteins causes this very same kind of reaction - so simple math would say perhaps there is a link.

Also, results a High-schooler (years ago) found doing a statistical survey (mentioned earlier) with compelling results about vaccinated kids vs unvaccinated kids showing that unvaccinated kids (on a small scale) had almost no incident of allergies.  AND  (posted earlier) just a couple weeks ago, our Congress asked the CDC (Center For Disease Control) if they've ever completed a similar survey - and CDC said they haven't.  They have no info on this subject.  It's upsetting and strange to me the CDC is ignorant, right?

I'm leaning toward - there is a link with the vaccines.  But perhaps its the old argument of - if Vaccines save millions and millions of lives and prevent epidemics worldwide, do you discontinue them because of a few thousand deaths a year.  Ultimately, I can guess how most people would decide, but I think keeping secret stalls progress toward a better solution, no matter the result.

This will sound weird (conspiracy) - but Germany doesn't use peanut butter  - they use Nutella (hazelnut which is a tree nut) - and have for a long time. They don't have these issues.  You can barely find peanut butter in Germany.   Nutella even modified their formula in 2006 to make sure there is no Peanut oil in it.  Coincidence?  Maybe that's where America is quietly heading (bye bye peanut butter products), since (perhaps) Peanut oil needs to be used in Vaccines.  Is that too much of a conspiracy?  Who knows.

I know what would happen though if it was suddenly announced on CNN by Anderson Cooper that the peanut oil in vaccines is causing these allergies and deaths.  Every Mom in our neighborhood would stop vaccinating their newborns (right away) and that result could be catastrophic on a nation-wide scale - so I'm left feeling kind-of-defeated no matter what the answer is.  I'd still like to know though.   Again, sorry for the long post...I'd be fascinated if someone could privately test the ingredients of a vaccine.  I was hoping Dr. Buttram would be able to explain it, assuming he's not a hired Dr.

#196 of 309 Old 03-30-2013, 09:36 PM

#197 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Quote:

No to this.

The only adjuvants licensed for use in the us are aluminum gels and salts. The only vaccine that doesn't use aluminum salts is cervarix.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel 

The only adjuvants used in us vaccines are aluminum salts. They are not derived from peanut oil.

You happen to be wrong.

Yes, there are patens and some DO turn into reality.

In 1971 the paten was issued for Novel Adjuvant 

(please note the highlighted ingredient - IT COULD CONTAIN........ARACHIS oil)

arachis hypogaea is - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut

http://www.google.com/patents?hl=en&lr=&vid=USPAT3594471&id=RJFXAAAAEBAJ&oi=fnd&dq=squalene+Arachis++vaccines&printsec=abstract#v=onepage&q=squalene%20Arachis%20%20vaccines&f=false

http://www.globalvaccines.org/content/novel+adjuvant/19607

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Vaccines

Novel is used in vaccines

http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com/Ingredients/Sanofi-Pasteur-to-license-novel-vaccine-adjuvant

this link seems to be having some trouble - if it does not pop up/copy and paste it is new from Feb 2013

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/779850           

The ingredients (meaning the oil(S) used) are not disclosed.)    this should be on interest to others - http://www.fda.gov/downloads/EmergencyPreparedness/MedicalCountermeasures/UCM292045.pdf

All ingredients...shall meet generally accepted standards of purity and quality.

Adjuvants are not active ingredients as defined in 21 CFR 210.3 (b) (7) and thus, adjuvants added to preventive vaccines are not licensed separately.

and One-year clinic safety follow- up suggested              (ah, that make me feel real safe-NOT!)

Novel also applied for this -https://register.epo.org/espacenet/application;jsessionid=D86D1705C4DD03FE45E34BD899955C6A.RegisterPlus_prod_0?number=EP05733210&tab=main

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

MF59 adjuvant is also oil based (again, we do not get to know what OIL(s) are used) http://www.patentlens.net/daisy/adjuvants/notable_adjuvants/MF59_patents.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MF59  (used mainly in Novartis influenza)

and it's also in -Squalene now what does squalene have to do with peanuts??? well - it’s used too! how about that?

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/committee/topics/adjuvants/squalene/questions_and_answers/en/

one of the most common used OILS is pharamicudicals is Arachis hypogaea L.

PAGE 476 - Peanut oil is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical formulations primarily as a solvent for sustained-release intramuscular injections. It is also used as a vehicle for topical preparations and as a solvent for vitamins and hormones. In addition, it has been part of sustained-release bead formulations, nasal drug delivery systems, and controlled-release injectables.

[Rowe, R.C., Sheskey, P.J., Quinn, M.E.; (Eds.), Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients 6th edition Pharmaceutical Press, London, England 2009, p. 476] **PEER REVIEWED**

HERE is page 476

http://www.slideshare.net/kata881988/handbookofpharmaceuticalexcipients6thedition

This also might be on interest to some from 1996 - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9032902

Now Rrrrrachel if you want to switch and say there is no OIL go right ahead - I have just given you a few example of OIL based adjuvants (in US and being used).

Here's a secret, it is a secret, as in trade secret.

Now you seem to be pushing a set agenda that says only one adjuvant is used and that is not true, so it really draws into question why you are so adamit about this (as in a secret maybe?)- why not see what is really going on? ONLY one? WOW, why would companies keep pushing to use theirs over another companies? Doesn't make too much sense does it? headscratch.gif

If you can get the companies to release their formula ingredients and share their trade secrets and disprove this, please share this with the rest of us!

could peanuts be in other vaccines??? how about in cancer and malaria vaccines

and  http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf011134e

other sources? veterinary uses?

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:22967/pmid

and what about Resveratrol? peanuts oil too??? -  

and on another OT subject-------

think peanuts aren’t in meds - think againhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2083790/

andisunshine likes this.

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#198 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 AM

Serenbat your information is incorrect or taken out of context. It's very easily verified that the only adjuvants used and licensed in the us are aluminum salts
Quote:
Are other adjuvants used in US vaccines?

Yes, there is one other adjuvant used in one U.S. licensed vaccine. Cervarix, a vaccine licensed by FDA on October 16, 2009, to prevent cervical cancer caused by human papillomavirus types 16 and 18, includes AS04 in its formulation. AS04 is a combination of aluminum hydroxide and monophosphoryl lipid A (MPL). MPL is a purified fat-like substance.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

But not peanut oil. You've posted a lot of information that applies to other medications. As I've said several times I'm only discussing vaccines. I couldn't possibly check the ingredients of every drug on the market.
#199 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:

Serenbat your information is incorrect or taken out of context. It's very easily verified that the only adjuvants used and licensed in the us are aluminum salts
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

But not peanut oil. You've posted a lot of information that applies to other medications. As I've said several times I'm only discussing vaccines. I couldn't possibly check the ingredients of every drug on the market.

what a speed reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO.gif

&

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#200 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:46 AM

Like I said, it's remarkably easy to verify that the only vaccine adjuvants used in the us are aluminum based.
#201 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:

Like I said, it's remarkably easy to verify that the only vaccine adjuvants used in the us are aluminum based.

you do know these are time stamped and everyone can see you aren't reading! biglaugh.gif

&

#202 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 AM

You're really missing the point.
#203 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 06:55 AM

Quote:

You're really missing the point.

no I'm not!

it's called reading

&

#204 of 309 Old 04-01-2013, 11:10 PM

Forget about adjuvants. I believe the vaccine companies are using peanut oil - as excipients which is defined as:
EXCIPIENTS =
n.
An inert substance used as a diluent or vehicle for a drug.

Sounds like an excipient would also fall under the classification of trade secret due to its definition since its technically inert.

Wow Serenbat - nice research now that's what "I'm talking about". Pretty compelling stuff going on here.

Hard to argue there's no peanut oil in vaccines from what I'm seeing here. Adjuvant - excipients - whatever - seems peanut oil is in vaccines .

Rrrrrachel. What's ur two cents - still standing hard against?
applejuice likes this.
#205 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 04:32 AM

An excipient COULD be declared a trade secret if it met the criteria, including a competetive advantage, and it wasn't considered harmful to the public to keep it a secret.

IF its being used and kept a trade secret we're talking about one or two brands using it, otherwise it wouldn't qualify as a trade secret.

My position is that the ingredient lists on the CDC webpage, which specifically say they include inactive ingredients and excipients, are complete. I see no motivation to use peanut oil at all or to keep it a secret if they do.

What's your position? Are they lying about which excipients they're using or using more than one.
#206 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:

and it wasn't considered harmful to the public to keep it a secret.

Who makes this decision? The FDA, whose official position is that vaccines are safe, beneficial, and necessary?

Quote:

"I see no motivation to use peanut oil at all or to keep it a secret if they do."

I can think of a reason why they would want to keep this information a secret.....if they were using peanut oil for years, and the amount of peanut allergies continued to rise throughout the years, they might not want to reveal that fact to the public. The public might lose confidence in vaccines, or that the "anti" crowd would pounce on this info and make a big deal about it. People with life-threatening peanut allergies could sue. For a variety of reasons, they would want to keep that info a secret. It may not have started out as a secret years ago, but now there are problems with peanuts, so it must stay a secret to protect the vaccine program.

I know, a bunch of "ifs", but my guess is as good as yours!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#207 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 AM

So why disclose eggs protein but not peanut protein?
#208 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 09:14 AM

It would be almost impossible to hide the fact that viruses are grown in eggs.

applejuice likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#209 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 09:48 AM

Why? Because some cursory investigation would reveal it? Same can be said for using peanut oil.
#210 of 309 Old 04-02-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:

Why? Because some cursory investigation would reveal it? Same can be said for using peanut oil.

Haha, no. It is common knowledge that eggs are used, no conspiracy theory there, sorry. The same can Not be said for peanut oil, especially if it is a trade secret OR used as an excipient like bellfrost suggested. You believe the CDC list is complete, and I do not. I believe it is possible there may be hidden ingredients. Neither of us knows for sure, but we both have our opinions. I have no trust in the CDC, FDA, or pharmaceutical companies, so of course I think they are hiding something.

applejuice likes this.

Tags
Allergies , Vaccinations , Vaccines

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page