Peanut oil in Vaccines causing massive peanut allergy? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 03:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

http://www.naturalnews.com/039192_peanut_oil_vaccines_allergies.html#ixzz2LZiwkMmO

Quote:
It is important to note that in 1973, when peanut allergies were still relatively rare, a study was conducted on the effects of peanut excipients in vaccines. Not long after it was published; however, government regulators decided that vaccine manufacturers no longer had to label peanut excipients in vaccines, which means pediatricians, parents, and others who wanted to avoid peanut excipients for safety reasons could no longer effectively do so.

"What is listed today in the Physicians Desk Reference in each vaccine section is not the full formula," adds Dr. O'Shea. "Suddenly that detailed information was proprietary: the manufacturers must be protected. They only had to describe the formula in general."
applejuice likes this.
#2 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Where's it say that peanut oil is in vaccines? What is the alleged purpose of peanut oil in vaccines?
#3 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 AM

#4 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 AM

Here's the cdcs list of vaccine ingredients, including excipients. Which one is code for peanut oil?

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
#5 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

Where's it say that peanut oil is in vaccines? What is the alleged purpose of peanut oil in vaccines?

Its a well established historical fact that emulsified peanut oil was used routinely in vaccines in the 60's and 70's in certain adjuvants and growth mediums. At some point manufacturers (not sure what year) were not required to list the ingredients of whats in growth mediums. So just because it's not listed on a package insert doesn't mean it's not there.

Heather Fraser documents this in her book "the history of the peanut allergy epidemic"

I also found this but haven't had time to look into the specific patents further. I plan to though!

http://barbfeick.com/blog1/2009/01/13/vaccine-patents-with-possible-peanut-products-in-them/

applejuice likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#6 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 11:20 AM

Being in the growth medium is not the same as being an ingredient.

If vaccines contain peanut oil someone should get a vaccine, run it through a mass spec, and have a smoking gun. Easy enough. Instead we have a lot of trumped up innuendo.
#7 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Also, companies patent anything and everything they might someday want to do and make money off of. Having a patent for it is in no way shape or form the same as saying its actually used. Not even close.

The only adjuvants licensed for use in the us are aluminum salts.
#8 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 11:23 AM

Also, what is the reason for using peanut oil? Why peanut oil? Further, why not disclose it? They disclose they use egg protein, what's the difference?

So far I've seen it claimed that peanut oil is used as an excipients, in the growth medium, or an adjuvant. Which is it?

Which vaccines are we talking, here? All of them?
#9 of 309 Old 02-22-2013, 11:30 AM

Where is the documentation that peanut oil was routinely used in the 60s and 70s?

And peanut oil doesn't contain peanut proteins, anyway.
#10 of 309 Old 02-24-2013, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Adjuvant 65.

It's one form of vegetable oil emulsion adjuvants.

It was in Penicillin too.

applejuice likes this.
#11 of 309 Old 02-24-2013, 03:48 PM

Thank you asiago! That let me get somewhere.

This is all I've found so far.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2130368/
#12 of 309 Old 02-24-2013, 03:51 PM

I still haven't found any break down of if and when it was actually used in vaccines or which vaccines.
#13 of 309 Old 02-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)

That's the problem with the vaccine industry! You never know what pesky things might be lurking in those little vials!

This is from the Peanut Institiute:

"When peanut oil is correctly processed and becomes highly refined, the proteins in the oil, which are the components in the oil that can cause allergic reaction, are removed."

*However*

"it should be recognized that not all available peanut oil is highly refined. If an allergic individual is unsure as to whether a product contains or was fried in highly refined peanut oil, that individual should ask the manufacturer or restaurant for clarification."

http://www.peanut-institute.org/eating-well/allergy/peanut-oil-no-allergens.asp

We need to ask our friendly vaccine manufacturing companies if they use highly refined peanut oil.

applejuice likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#14 of 309 Old 02-25-2013, 05:23 AM

1. I do not think peanut oil is currently in vaccines. The only adjuvant licensed for use in the us are aluminum salts. I also don't think they could use peanut oil and not disclose it, like they do egg protein. If I found out I was wrong about that I would be unhappy, but also very surprised.

2. If they were using peanut oil, I'm sure it's not just a bottle off the grocery store shelf.

I think this thread has gone about as far as it can, for me.
#15 of 309 Old 02-25-2013, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

That's the problem with the vaccine industry! You never know what pesky things might be lurking in those little vials!

This is from the Peanut Institiute:

"When peanut oil is correctly processed and becomes highly refined, the proteins in the oil, which are the components in the oil that can cause allergic reaction, are removed."

*However*

"it should be recognized that not all available peanut oil is highly refined. If an allergic individual is unsure as to whether a product contains or was fried in highly refined peanut oil, that individual should ask the manufacturer or restaurant for clarification."

http://www.peanut-institute.org/eating-well/allergy/peanut-oil-no-allergens.asp

We need to ask our friendly vaccine manufacturing companies if they use highly refined peanut oil.

also should find out if those peanuts are genetically modified as well, and what kind of pesticides were used on the crops, and how contaminated the soil is  which grew the peanuts. 

#16 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Vaccines and the Peanut Allergy Epidemic

Quote:
Before 1900, reactions to peanuts were unheard of. Today almost a 1.5 million children in this country are allergic to peanuts.

Quote:

Von Pirquet recognized that vaccines had 2 primary effects: immunity and hypersensitivity. [5] He said they were inseparable: the one was the price of the other.

In other words, if we were going to benefit from the effects of mass immunization, we must accept the downside of mass hypersensitivity as a necessary co-feature. Modern medicine has decided that this double effect should be kept secret, so they don’t allow it to be brought up much.

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#17 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 AM

Prior to 1900, not that many people even ate peanuts.
#18 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:

Prior to 1900, not that many people even ate peanuts.

footinmouth.gif You didn't read the article did you?

Quote:
Remember – just eating peanuts cannot cause allergy. Except if they are allowed to become moldy of course, in which case aflatoxins are released. But that’s really not a peanut allergy.

I am also sure you never read the speech I posted a short while back (sorry don't remember the thread) by Nobel Prize winner Charles Richet, who is mentioned in the above article, on the process of anaphyaxsis.

Quote:

Richet noted that in the severe cases, food anaphylaxis did not happen just by eating a food. That would simply be food poisoning.

Food anaphylaxis is altogether different. This sudden, violent reaction requires an initial sensitization involving injection of some sort, followed by a later ingestion of the sensitized food. Get the shot, then later eat the food.

The initial exposure creates the hypersensitivity. The second exposure would be the violent, perhaps fatal, physical event.

BeckyBird likes this.

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#19 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View PostPrior to 1900, not that many people even ate peanuts.

History does show differently, try the 1860's and the civil war in the US.

Peanuts and the use of peanut products were very well used in the US (not to mention South America) in the late 1700's and early 1800's- several recipe/cook books from the 1800's also show this, historian also have records of this as well. George Washington Carver and the Tuskegee Institute were instrumental in US peanut usage. 

Peanut oil usage greatly increased around WWII and in wide use in the US diet for several decades. 

there are lots of ways of find this out - my old elementary history book also had this in (pre-internet, back when people were not saying their children had reactions from vaccines and allergies to peanuts were unheard of-ancient history times)

http://www.goodearthpeanuts.com/historyworld.htm

http://www.nationalpeanutboard.org/classroom-history.php

applejuice and seaheroine like this.

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#20 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:14 AM

Sure eating peanuts can't cause allergy, but if you have an allergy and you don't eat peanuts you won't find out about it, either.
#21 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:15 AM

George Washington carver, WWII, etc all happened in the early 1900s. That's when peanuts were popularized as food for people not just livestock. They were trying to get farmers to switch from cotton to peanuts because cotton was depleting the soil and peanuts would replenish it.
#22 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM

From your link.

"However, until 1900 peanuts were not extensively grown, partially because they were regarded as food for the poor, and because growing and harvesting were slow and difficult until labor-saving equipment was invented around the turn of the century."

My only point is that there are lots of potential reasons for increased peanut allergies.
#23 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:

Sure eating peanuts can't cause allergy, but if you have an allergy and you don't eat peanuts you won't find out about it, either.

Sorry, but you need to to sensitized to a food before you can have an anaphalictic reaction. M. Richet's research, the first to observe this, is vital to understanding this. Do yourself a favor and read his speech - its quite short. While your at it take a look at Clemens Von Pirquet's work on Serum Sickness too. 

#24 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:33 AM

I read his speech when he posted it before. I don't know what the relevance really is here, though. You don't have a reaction the first time you eat a food. That's kind of allergies 101. Still, less consumption of peanuts would mean less allergies, even if there were no other factors at play.
#25 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM

Clemens Von Pirquet was the describer of the Serum Sickness reaction; vaccine reaction and vaccine allergy. He was the inventor of the term allergy (because immunity couldn't be differentiated from hypersensitivity). He developer of the common TB skin test; and devised a unique system to nutrition, and described the kitchen at his Children's Clinic more important than the pharmacy. He was also responsible for certified milk fortified with vitamin D. He also ensured that his clinic had easily readable patient charts, isolation for disease groups and utilized fresh air and sunlight in the healing process.

Unfortunately, history's eraser has wiped him out.

applejuice likes this.

#26 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Thanks for posting that speech Mirzam. Great find!

"by 1902 we were able to state three main factors which are the corner-stone of the history of anaphylaxis:

(3) a three or four week period must elapse before the anaphylactic state results. This is the period of incubation."

and

"In 1903 Arthus, in Lausanne, showed that a first intravenous injection of serum on a rabbit causes anaphylaxis, i.e. three weeks after the first injection the rabbit is hypersensitive to the second injection. The phenomenon of anaphylaxis was becoming of general application. Instead of applying only to toxins and toxalbumins, it held good for all proteins, whether toxic at the first injection or not."

"the phenomenon of anaphylaxis occurs after every injection of serum, even when the injection is minute, for example of 0.00001 ml which is an infinitely small amount but nevertheless sufficient to anaphylactize an animal."

I'm only 1/4 of the way through the speech, and already found several precious gems of information!

applejuice likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#27 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:

I read his speech when he posted it before. I don't know what the relevance really is here, though. You don't have a reaction the first time you eat a food. That's kind of allergies 101. Still, less consumption of peanuts would mean less allergies, even if there were no other factors at play.

Again, eating a food substance won't cause anaphlactic shock. YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN SENSITIZED THROUGH INJECTION FIRST. Yes, I am shouting in exasperation. duh.gif

I guess you didn't understand the relevance to Charles Richet's work with regard to vaccine excipiants. When you inject things like peanut oil or squalene into a body, it will become senstized.

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

#28 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 12:13 PM

So the claim is all allergies are caused by prior injection?
#29 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 12:15 PM

If injection always causes sensitivity, and vaccines contain peanut oil, why isn't the rate of peanut allergies much much higher?
#30 of 309 Old 03-17-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:

So the claim is all allergies are caused by prior injection?

No. Whole proteins from substances can get into the bloodstream if the gut is permeable. For example, if a mother has a leaky gut it can get through breastmilk and can sensitize her baby.

Quote:

If injection always causes sensitivity, and vaccines contain peanut oil, why isn't the rate of peanut allergies much much higher?

There are degrees of sensitization, as Charles Richet pointed out with his experiments with dogs. Are you sure you read the speech?

BeckyBird likes this.

Tags
Allergies , Vaccinations , Vaccines

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page