Shocking revelation about formaldehyde in pears - it's 120 times more than in a vaccine! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 125 Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMunchkin View Post

According to:
Formaldehyde and Other Aldehydes
National Research Council
page 77, table 5-15
http://archive.org/stream/formaldehydeando003763mbp#page/n87/mode/2up

From the above source:

No formaldehyde in pears.

Aldehydes in pears are:
- acetaldehyde CH3CHO
- propanal CH3CH2CHO
- 2-hexenal

Thanks for that. Interesting list. Looks like there is formaldehyde in other fruits however. I still want to know how the body identifies and process synthetic vs naturally occurring. I am not convinced that it is in the same way. Also the difference between the body naturally producing something and injecting a synthetic version of the substance into the body vs inhaling the gaseous emissions. We all know inhaled formaldehyde is toxic. The off gassing from treated furniture and building materials is concerning so I can't imagine that injecting this is perfectly safe either.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 125 Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
The formaldehyde from treated furniture etc is very different than the formaldehyde your body produces and what vaccines contain.
#123 of 125 Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

The formaldehyde from treated furniture etc is very different than the formaldehyde your body produces and what vaccines contain.

Perhaps you could provide us with a nice breakdown of each form of formaldehyde from each source and how each form from each source is recognized and processed by the body. That is basically what I said I was interested in didn't I? . I'm aware the formaldehyde from furniture is different than what the body produces. 

BeckyBird likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#124 of 125 Old 03-27-2013, 10:49 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ok. It seemed like you were equating the two.

You should check out the inside vaccines link that's already been posted twice. They have a good run down on formaldehyde.
#125 of 125 Old 03-27-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

Ok. It seemed like you were equating the two.

You should check out the inside vaccines link that's already been posted twice. They have a good run down on formaldehyde.

Yes I have already. doesn't really answer my question specifically but It seems to be that in fact the body does not distinguish between different synthetic forms of formaldehyde although exposure via certain routes are more toxic than others. I also can find NO studies about injecting formaldehyde as opposed to multiple studies on the toxicity of inhalation, ingestion and dermatologic routes of exposure. Why is that?  

If anyone has time check this out:

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/roc/twelfth/2009/november/formaldehyde_bd_final.pdf

This seems concerning:

Quote:
Genetic and related effects: Formaldehyde is a direct-acting genotoxic compound that affects multiple gene expression pathways, including those involved in DNA synthesis and repair and regulation of cell proliferation. … In vitro studies with mammalian and human cells were positive for DNA adducts, DNA-protein crosslinks, DNA-DNA crosslinks, unscheduled DNA synthesis, single-strand breaks, mutations, and cytogenetic effects (chromosomal aberrations, sister chromatid exchange, and micronucleus induction).

DNA Adducts:  a DNA adduct is a piece of DNA covalently bonded to a (cancer-causing) chemical. This process could be the start of a cancerous cell, or carcinogenesis

Bottom line for me - whats used in vaccines is formalin. Its just an aqueous solution of formaldehyde. 

In view of its widespread use, toxicity and volatility, exposure to formaldehyde is a significant consideration for human health.[4]In 2011, the US National Toxicology Program described formaldehyde as "known to be a human carcinogen".[5][6][7]

Let me break it down. You all can go on bickering about pears vs formalin and other synthetic forms of formaldehyde but here's the deal IMO based on my reading and research -THE SHIT IS TOXIC. So for all you "the poison is in the dose" folks - go ahead and feel good about injecting tiny amounts into your child - I will avoid all forms of this chemical to the best of my ability. thumb.gif carry on. I'm out!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page