FYI - Hallmark holds hands with Crayola too!
- Crayola LLC (formerly Binney & Smith): makers of Crayola-brand crayons
- DaySpring Greeting Cards, is the world's largest Christian greeting card company. It was purchased in 1999 from Cook Publishing and is based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.
- Hallmark Business Expressions: Formed in 1996, Hallmark Business Expressions is a business-to-business subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc. and is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
- Hallmark Channel: cable television network — Hallmark Cards owns the majority of stock in this publicly traded company (Crown Media Holdings);
- Hallmark Gold Crown: a chain of independently-owned card and gift stores in the United States and Canada.
- Hallmark Business Connections: Incentives — Reward programs, recognition programs and online gift certificates;
- Halls, an upscale department store at Kansas City's Country Club Plaza and Crown Center
- Rainbow Brite: a franchise of children's dolls
- Shirt Tales: a franchise of cards, featuring animals with shirts that read different messages
- Sunrise Greetings: Located in Bloomington, IN
- Zoobilee Zoo: a 1986 TV show, centered a zoo populated by animals with artistic tastes
It doesn't really appear that Hallmark has a hand in this as much as these state governors are buying custom hallmark cards. I am sure if Vax Truth wanted to purchase custom Hallmark cards to send to people with an anti-vax message they would do that as well.
as with any thing - it's the company you choose to keep - Hallmark is not the only card company out there
consumer do vote with their wallets- many choose to only deal with companies that meet their ethical/ moral standards- so I do see it as mattering to many