There are ZERO risks for Not Vaccinating - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-06-2013, 10:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Over diagnosis & Overtreatment of Breast & Prostate Cancers is a growing phenomenon.

You know what tho: Absolutely no one said that every disease we get is brought on by ourselves. What *I* said was that the 'immunity of the Herd' is influenced by a thousand more factors than Vax choices. Some couldn't accept that & instead made up an argument I didn't advance & then argued with their made up argument.

I certainly don't believe in Victim Blaming. I believe in holding Corporations accountable for the illness they cause through pollution, engineered frankenfood, tobacco promotion, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 10:24 PM

I actually believe it is profoundly dehumanizing in the literal sense to refer to HUMANS as being part of a 'HERD' anyway. I am part of a community in which I have the freedom to make my good faith contribution and I pray that our Creator continues to protect that FREEDOM, rather than allowing a Corporation or Government to choose my contribution.

I am of the mind that a percentage of parents always need to opt out of Vaxes to establish a default control group. Otherwise, as the schedule expands exponentially, we will have no reference point for what a child without say, bimonthly injections of Aluminum is like. No control group, no placebo, no science.

Finally, most improvements in Vax Safety have been the result of Parent Advocacy, so Vaxing parents have Vax Safety parents to thank for IPV & DTaP & Thimerisol free Childhood shots!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:25 PM

Double.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:25 PM

Triple.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:25 PM - Thread Starter

Jenner came up with a fantasy theory that milk maids were resistant to smallpox because they were exposed to cowpox through nature in their environment. Cowpox and smallpox are 2 different separate diseases.

Note that the milk maids were not piercing their own skin to vaccinate themselves with cow pus (the vaccines were made out of cow pus). Also note that raw milk is a super food (immune boosting with natural probiotics) and these milk maids had easy access to this immune boosting superfood. Maybe raw milk is a significant reason why milk maids had strong immune systems thus resisted disease. We know the milk maids didn't vaccinate.

Also note that the results of smallpox deaths after the vaccination was introduced is well documented in England where the deaths grow more and more every year as stricter compulsory vaccine laws are reinforced year after year; in Prussia where they had the most strict vaccine laws, also death grew more and more; and also the Phillipines-- very simillar story. The vaccine never worked.

That brings us back to the topic of the germ not being the cause of disease since some people's immune systems are able to fight off disease. Keep in mind that Jenner's whole theory was based on milk maids who most likely regularly drank an immune boosting superfood and these milk maids never ever vaccinated themselves.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

Old 05-08-2013, 04:22 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahx View Post

I actually believe it is profoundly dehumanizing in the literal sense to refer to HUMANS as being part of a 'HERD' anyway. I am part of a community in which I have the freedom to make my good faith contribution and I pray that our Creator continues to protect that FREEDOM, rather than allowing a Corporation or Government to choose my contribution.

I am of the mind that a percentage of parents always need to opt out of Vaxes to establish a default control group. Otherwise, as the schedule expands exponentially, we will have no reference point for what a child without say, bimonthly injections of Aluminum is like. No control group, no placebo, no science.

Finally, most improvements in Vax Safety have been the result of Parent Advocacy, so Vaxing parents have Vax Safety parents to thank for IPV & DTaP & Thimerisol free Childhood shots!

not all have thimerosol removed

Old 05-08-2013, 04:32 AM

double post

Old 05-08-2013, 04:33 AM

Old 05-08-2013, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

not all have thimerosol removed

So what? Thimerosol is harmless.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPwny View Post

Jenner came up with a fantasy theory that milk maids were resistant to smallpox because they were exposed to cowpox through nature in their environment. Cowpox and smallpox are 2 different separate diseases.

Note that the milk maids were not piercing their own skin to vaccinate themselves with cow pus (the vaccines were made out of cow pus). Also note that raw milk is a super food (immune boosting with natural probiotics) and these milk maids had easy access to this immune boosting superfood. Maybe raw milk is a significant reason why milk maids had strong immune systems thus resisted disease. We know the milk maids didn't vaccinate.

Also note that the results of smallpox deaths after the vaccination was introduced is well documented in England where the deaths grow more and more every year as stricter compulsory vaccine laws are reinforced year after year; in Prussia where they had the most strict vaccine laws, also death grew more and more; and also the Phillipines-- very simillar story. The vaccine never worked.

That brings us back to the topic of the germ not being the cause of disease since some people's immune systems are able to fight off disease. Keep in mind that Jenner's whole theory was based on milk maids who most likely regularly drank an immune boosting superfood and these milk maids never ever vaccinated themselves.

So, that whole smallpox eradication thing? Not convincing to you? I suppose you'll say it was sanitation.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:00 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHinJersey View Post

So what? Thimerosol is harmless.

thlmerosal is 49% ethyl mercury by weight.  It is a neurotoxin.  Here is a review on it by the IOM - I do not find it reassuring.

http://www.iom.edu/~/media/Files/Activity%20Files/PublicHealth/ImmunizationSafety/Lucier.pdf

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

I would like to further add why there are ZERO risks for not vaccinating.

Injecting bacteria/viruses/100+ chemicals via man-made cocktail vaccines in order to “stimulate” the immune system to produce antibodies will not protect you from the real naturally occurring disease in nature. Vaccines do not improve health & do not improve the immune system, nor do vaccines “immunize” as they claim to do. Vaccination is not immunization.

Yes, vaccines “stimulate” the immune system, but the immune system does not want to be stimulated with a “germ-toxin fest”. The body also does not want its digestive system, skin and other protective defenses systems all to be by-passed so that a man-made germ-fest chemical cocktail (vaccine) is inserted directly inside the bloodstream/muscles without being filtered through its protective defense systems. The germ-toxin fest (vaccine) is allowed to freely roam throughout the body & allowed to land wherever it pleases, with the likely potential to cause cancer and auto-immune diseases.

Humans did not evolve from the beginning of human existence by injecting germs & toxins into their bloodstream/muscles. Vaccines are brand new to human evolution, and there is definitely an unproven theory behind vaccines. Since most of the diseases for which there are vaccines, were already significantly declining before the vaccines for them were ever invented, there is no way to prove that vaccines actually “immunize”.

There is a lot of evidence showing that vaccines do not “immunize” at all, with people still developing the disease for which they were vaccinated. Also, people that were never vaccinated prove to be resisting disease. Before vaccines ever existed, people were resisting disease. Jenner’s theory was that milk maids resisted smallpox. Milk maids were never vaccinated & they probably regularly drank raw milk which is full of immune-boosting natural probiotics. When you boost the immune system, that helps fight off disease.

The immune system only wants to be “boosted” and “built” with nourishment and other things that are healthy for the body (such as proper sleep patterns, minimal stress, exercise, etc.) and that is what improves health, improves resistance to disease, and builds immunity to disease.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

Old 05-10-2013, 08:38 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPwny View Post

Since most of the diseases for which there are vaccines, were already significantly declining before the vaccines for them were ever invented, there is no way to prove that vaccines actually “immunize”.

Diseases such as typhoid, cholera, and dysentery that were spread by drinking contaminated water significantly declined with the spread of proper sewage treatment and the increased availability of clean drinking water.  We don't vaccinate for these diseases.  Yellow fever, which is spread by mosquitoes of a certain type, was wiped out from North America by going after the kinds of mosquitoes that could transmit it and nearly wiping them out.  They still vaccinate for it in countries that still have it, and I got the vaccine before travelling to Peru many years ago, but generally we don't vaccinate for it here since it isn't a problem. 

Measles and the other diseases we do vaccinate are spread not by contaminated water or insect but directly from person to person.  There is only so much handwashing (which most kids aren't that good about) and wiping down school desks can do to prevent their spread.   These diseases did have large declines in mortality prior to vaccination as improved food availability, better living conditions, and better medical care/access to medical care.  However, they did not decline in incidence.  When my mother was born, not that long before vaccination, measles was still something that practically every child got during childhood - she and all her friends certainly had them.  A generation later when I was a child, I didn't know anyone growing up who got them.  That was due to vaccination.  

Every kid I grew up with did get chicken pox at some point without their parents having to search out a party or have already-licked lolipops sent across the country.  Now, while chickenpox is still around, it isn't nearly as common and many kids are reachign their teens or adulthood withotu getting it.  Why is that if not due to vaccination? 

Quote:

There is a lot of evidence showing that vaccines do not “immunize” at all, with people still developing the disease for which they were vaccinated. Also, people that were never vaccinated prove to be resisting disease. Before vaccines ever existed, people were resisting disease. Jenner’s theory was that milk maids resisted smallpox. Milk maids were never vaccinated & they probably regularly drank raw milk which is full of immune-boosting natural probiotics. When you boost the immune system, that helps fight off disease.

Vaccines aren't perfect.  Some people are still vulnerable to the disease even after vaccination - how many depends on which vaccine as some are more effective as others.  But if you are going to say that these vaccine failures are proof that vaccines don't immunize then you might as well say that neither does getting chickenpox since some people get it multiple times. 

There is plenty of evidence showing that while some people still get diseases they have been immunized for, kids who have the vaccine are much less likely to get the diseases than kids who are not vaccinated. 

All milk was raw milk in the time of Jenner.  What evidence is there to suggest that milk maids drank significantly more milk than other members of their community?  What evidence is there to suggest that raw milk provides any protection at all against smallpox?  Why would raw milk protect the milkmaids from smallpox but not from the closely related (but much, much less serious) disease cowpox?  

Jenner's vaccine was not quite the same as the modern carefully developed and controlled vaccines of today which use deliberately weakened or killed germs.  He basically noticed that people who had already had cowpox didn't get smallpox, so he went around deliberately infecting them with cowpox.  There certainly were problems with this as it wasn't a controlled dose and some people may not actually have gotten any cowpox at all while the methods used/lack of sanitation allowed the vaccination process to spread other diseases, but still,  it mostly seemed to work. 

User Tag List