I phone app tracks vaccine refusers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-14-2013, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20130513/NEWS/305130031/-1/SPORTS09/iPhone-app-lets-doctors-track-vaccine-refusals?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

Quote:
Knowing the geographic areas where more people have refused vaccines allows public health officials to better target education programs that would address people’s safety fears about vaccinations, he said.

Translation: This info will be helpful so that we know where to focus our fear mongering and propaganda. I always laugh when I see statements like this because the "education" programs they are talking about do nothing to address parents safety concerns other than to say "you are misinformed - stop listening to Jenny McCarthy, the MMR has been proven to not cause autism and just do what we tell you!

The article also mentions (of course) that pertussis is on the rise because people are refusing vaccines - never mind that the CDC has basically admitted that this is NOT the reason that pertussis is on the rise. 

Here is another article about "surveillance" with more of the same approach:

http://www.onmedica.com/NewsArticle.aspx?id=dfa8f632-7ab6-4b69-a3dc-728fb7522a5c

Quote:
“Real-time monitoring and analysis of vaccine concerns could help governments and public health officials locally, nationally, and globally understand where they should focus their attention and resources when a concern arises, and where specific vaccines might need more tailored engagement strategies.”

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#2 of 5 Old 05-14-2013, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)

That is interesting how it is positioned. Thanks for sharing this info again.smile.gif

#3 of 5 Old 05-15-2013, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

shy.gifWish I could say I was surprised.

applejuice and kathymuggle like this.

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

#4 of 5 Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

It is getting tighter and tighter! Soon they bring out the militia and have everybody force-vaccined!

applejuice likes this.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#5 of 5 Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I read about this months ago in a pharma/science digest..its' finally making its way into the news...wonder how many drs will actually use this app...

applejuice likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page