Japan health ministry halts HPV Vaccination - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-15-2013, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

BREAKING ~ Japan health ministry halts HPV Vaccination of teen girls because several adverse reactions to the medicines have been reported

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/06/15/national/cervix-vaccine-issues-trigger-health-notice/#.Ubxtl5jcGGn

Quote:
"The health ministry has issued a nationwide notice that cervical cancer vaccinations should no longer be recommended for girls aged 12 to 16 because several adverse reactions to the medicines have been reported."
aggie pop likes this.
#2 of 8 Old 06-15-2013, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

This vaccine is clearly a menace to our young people's health. I wonder if the US will follow suit? Probably not.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 of 8 Old 06-17-2013, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

BREAKING ~ Japan health ministry halts HPV Vaccination of teen girls because several adverse reactions to the medicines have been reported

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/06/15/national/cervix-vaccine-issues-trigger-health-notice/#.Ubxtl5jcGGn

At least some countries take reports of adverse reactions seriously......

inconditus likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#4 of 8 Old 06-17-2013, 07:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Member hat on:

I hope the daughter in the wheel chair eventually gains the ability to walk again. Sad. greensad.gif

I may be mistaken, but wasn't there a cheer leader or some such who also lost the ability to walk normally? She later was able to walk normally again IIRC. Let's hope that happens here.

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

#5 of 8 Old 06-18-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiro View Post

Member hat on:

I hope the daughter in the wheel chair eventually gains the ability to walk again. Sad. greensad.gif

I may be mistaken, but wasn't there a cheer leader or some such who also lost the ability to walk normally? She later was able to walk normally again IIRC. Let's hope that happens here.

Yes. I can't remember her name but she was in the "Greater Good" documentary. 

#6 of 8 Old 06-18-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiro View Post

Member hat on:

There are two cases you could be thinking of.  Gabbi Swank was a high school cheerleader who developed kidney stones, lupus and I believe a stroke which she and her family blame on her Gaurdisil injection.  It was in "the greater good" and a plethora of youtube videos.  Her walking was affected other ailments where more severe.

There was also the case of Desiree Jennings who was a Redskins cheerleader who claimed to have lost the ability to walk after a flu vaccine. She claimed she could run and walk backwards but could not longer walk normally forward.  She went to generation rescue and was cured after one treatment.  Most in the general public (including myself I will admit) and almost all of the medical community believe it was a hoax.

As for the Japanese case I hope they get to the bottom of it. I am glad I don't have to make a decision on Guardisil for a long time.

#7 of 8 Old 06-18-2013, 11:31 AM

/member hat on

Oh, alright. I was thinking of Desiree Jennings. I am going to google the documentary and the generation rescue. Thanks for info. smile.gif

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

#8 of 8 Old 06-18-2013, 02:57 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/social_affairs/AJ201306180057

In this article it is suspected that it may be the adjuvant causing the CRPS symptoms. Now parents are getting worried because the gov. won't take over responsibility when they keep vaccinating their children without a recommendation. Would this actually be a reason for someone to have/ not have a vaccine if the you would not get compensated in case of vaccine injury? (Just a theoretical question since we all probably know that it can take decades for a claim to go through).

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page