"Anyone can report to VAERS" - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

7Likes

#31 of 35 Old 07-17-2013, 08:00 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

People are studied. Serious reactions just happen so rarely though...

Yikes. Guess someone forgot to inform my daughter that reactions are so rare that she shouldn't have had them.  And I did report them - to the pediatrician, and to VAERS myself because I don't trust a doctor to go and report something that they don't believe exists.  As a longer term reaction, my daughter developed a nasty sensitivity/borderline allergy to oats, following her last vaccines.  Covered head to toe in hives, eyes swollen, body red hot, I was told she couldn't possibly be having a food reaction - it  was labled a "non-specific viral illness".  No one's been knocking down my door to study my child.

applejuice, BeckyBird and Taximom5 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 06-17-2015, 07:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
Bumping.

Happy Throwback . . . Wednesday??

Post 16 addresses the ridiculousness of the Incredible Hulk filing a VAERS report.
applejuice likes this.

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines.” - Marcia Angell, M.D., former NEJM Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Private Parts are Private Property!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Turquesa; 06-17-2015 at 07:50 AM.
#33 of 35 Old 06-17-2015, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
It's Wednesday!!! At least I hope it is or DS has missed his flight to Indianapolis.

Carry on.....
applejuice likes this.

Humanity is a species endangered by its beliefs, and most of all, its religious illusion of superiority.. ~ John Lamb Lash
#34 of 35 Old 06-17-2015, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
LOL!!! Edited!
applejuice likes this.

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines.” - Marcia Angell, M.D., former NEJM Editor
Private Parts are Private Property!

Last edited by Turquesa; 06-17-2015 at 07:50 AM.
#35 of 35 Old 06-17-2015, 07:55 AM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
It nearly gave me a heart attack when I read throwback Thursday, I thought I had messed up big time!!!!
applejuice and Turquesa like this.

Humanity is a species endangered by its beliefs, and most of all, its religious illusion of superiority.. ~ John Lamb Lash

Last edited by Mirzam; 06-17-2015 at 08:03 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page