feminism and vaccine issues - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-15-2013, 06:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Certainly there are a lot of factors.  If I could get my hands on an OSHA report from some very prominent places on some very interesting locations we could have a field day as to why not only AI's but certain forms of cancers are prominent in certain areas.  See, I prefer not to narrow my scope.

It's good to keep an open mind.  You might want to take care; it's easy to miss something very obvious (like injected thimerosal and aluminum sulfate playing a major role in both AI's and ASDs) when one is looking at all the possible external factors.

For that matter, injected thimerosal and aluminum sulfate may play an even more important role in an individual who lives in one of those "very interesting locations" you mention.

Remember, we already know that thimerosal and aluminum have a much more toxic effect when given together.  What if they were given in an area that had significant mercury pollution?  What happens in areas within a mile of high-voltage power lines?  Those might be enough to cause significant problems even without vaccines.  What happens when you add vaccines into the mix?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://www.scorecard.org

Off topic a little but this is a VERY helpful website that helps us to decide where to locate our family when we move. It has limits (only covers what is actually reported to the EPA, not 100% up to 2013, may focus on industrial vs. agricultural pollution) but is absolutely better than nothing. We live in a spot with between 1-2000 pounds of pollution per year. A spot 25 minutes away that many might suggest we could get a slightly better deal on housing has several MILLION pounds of pollution per year (of course I know that pollution travels & knows no county line, but again, harm reduction rather than elimination).

I do think industrial pollution is a HUGE contributor to human illness . . . I mean most obviously, more cancer equals more chemotherapy equals more immunocompromise and much industrial pollution consists of very much established carcinogens. <3

Old 07-28-2013, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Bumping this up because a relevant article recently came out. Barbara's on my wavelength! http://www.nvic.org/nvic-vaccine-news/july-2013/witch-hunting-jenny-mccarthy-for-vaccine-talking.aspx

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
Old 07-29-2013, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)

Another relevent article today - not specific to women debating vaccine safety but about any women who are vocal online and the abuse they are often subjected to as a result: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23488550

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

User Tag List