More HPV news - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

please help, I learned some evils of vaccinations a few years back and wont take em but my sister kinda knows and has a baby that is due for her 2 month shots today in an hour and a half and my sister doesnt really know if any of them at all are good to get but doesnt want to take a chance of damaging her child, her husband will freak and so will his mom so something to tell or show them would be nice like what shots are (maybe?) ok, and which are a no go on injecting?? thaaaaank you!

#62 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)

If your sister is hesitant and looking for advice I would suggest postponing the appointment, even if  only for a week or two, so she can do some basic research and make a preliminary plan.  

If she really wants to go to the appointment, she will need to tell the doctor no until she feels more comfortable.  That will be difficult and the doctor will not be pleased, but it is the best option.  Allowing a doctor to inject your child with something when you are not sure it is a good idea is no way to start your life as a thogughtful pro-active parent.  

I would also send your sister this way (MDC) - talking through a middle person never comes to anything.  

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#63 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick learner View Post

please help, I learned some evils of vaccinations a few years back and wont take em but my sister kinda knows and has a baby that is due for her 2 month shots today in an hour and a half and my sister doesnt really know if any of them at all are good to get but doesnt want to take a chance of damaging her child, her husband will freak and so will his mom so something to tell or show them would be nice like what shots are (maybe?) ok, and which are a no go on injecting?? thaaaaank you!

I'd say the most important ones to get at 2 months would be pertussis (whooping cough), Hib, and rotavirus. 

Even though pertussis vaccine isn't as effective as others, it will make symptoms less severe if the baby gets it and pertussis is very dangerous for babies under 6 months old. 

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson 
#64 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

I still think it's a stretch to think the medical profession as a whole would miss systematic links between certain conditions and vaccines. These people administer many many vaccines, and if significant numbers of the children were returning soon after with symptoms I believe that a large number of Doctors etc. would notice. Maybe not all, but large numbers (and not just the odd one before someone throws Wakefield at me - who by the way was struck of the medical register, which I cannot believe is done to "protect big Pharma"). 

Back to HPV - what about HPV vax and Japan?  The Japanese govt has stopped recommending it.

Is it the medical professional in Japan that are stupid and ignorant (as you put it)?   

Or, is it the medical professionals in other countries that are stupid and ignorant? 

Or, is it neither of the above?

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Pro rights (vaxes).
#65 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Just to add- the rotavirus isn't a shot, it's a liquid the baby drinks.
quick learner likes this.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

#66 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 01:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I will ima get her on here, she is postponiong the shots though, but doesnt the rota have; potassium monophosphate, potassium diphosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG), rhesus monkey fetal diploid cells, and bovine fetal serum? the HIB doesnt look super bad but I dont know all the ingredient issues. The DTaP has recognisably damaging components..

#67 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick learner View Post

I will ima get her on here, she is postponiong the shots though, but doesnt the rota have; potassium monophosphate, potassium diphosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG), rhesus monkey fetal diploid cells, and bovine fetal serum? the HIB doesnt look super bad but I dont know all the ingredient issues. The DTaP has recognisably damaging components..

This might help with knowing what ingredient is in what:

http://www.vaccine-tlc.org/

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#68 of 68 Old 07-31-2013, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMunchkin View Post

Back to HPV - what about HPV vax and Japan?  The Japanese govt has stopped recommending it.

Is it the medical professional in Japan that are stupid and ignorant (as you put it)?   

Or, is it the medical professionals in other countries that are stupid and ignorant? 

Or, is it neither of the above?

Speaking of the medical profession, do alternative practitioners count? The doctors who recommend delaying vaccines, or avoiding them altogether--are these doctors stupid, ignorant, or part of a mass conspiracy to harm children by denying them lifesaving vaccines?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

applejuice likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page