Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#121 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hmm. That article says that the company was supposed to follow up with shot recipients for 15 years. That data should have started coming in about 3 years ago. When I feel a little more researchy than I do now, I'll see if it surfaced somewhere. 

#122 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwill View Post

But initial development doesn't mean it was being given.  All I can find evidence of is use in experimental trials prior to approval in 1995.  Not saying it wasn't used, I'd just like to see something more concrete.

FTR, this is what I know, here's a quote and a link....There's a vaccine to protect anyone who has not already had
chickenpox. In the early 1970s, a vaccine developed in Japan. More than two
million doses of this vaccine have been given in Japan and Korea. Since the
early 1970's,a similar vaccine has been tested in the United States in over
9,400 healthy children and 1,600 adults

http://www.fayettecountyhealthdepartment.org/chickenpox.html

My cousin was very sick and being treated with many experiential remedies and in a number of clinical trial testings for Cystic Fibrosis. Perhaps he was in this study, or something similar, although he was not a "healthy child." He's dead now, so I don't know for sure where he got the shot, and I'm NOT going to ask his still grieving mother just to some show some trolls up. (I have some human decency and realize that people have feelings.....) I was a KID when it happened and I don't know many of the specifics, I do know when my aunt (a nurse) said he had been given a Chicken Pox vaccine way back when no one in the room had ever heard of it before., I was a kid and don't remember most of the details, if they were even given.

For some reason some of you have some need to try to get me to PROVE my cousin had a Pox vaccine? Why? Is someone gonna cross post my answer somewhere else? lol.gif I can't imagine where. eyesroll.gif

Why so concerned? Do you really care about how my cousin suffered and struggled while his lungs and GI system gave out, or do you just want to get the digs in and try to show me up for kicks? Jeez. He was a human being. He had family and people who loved him. Do you care about any of that, or do you just want to..... never mind.

Sheesh. I know I shouldn't feed the trolls, and I KNOW where they are coming from, but for heaven's sake. Sad that a few people are so obsessed with the details of everything I say. It's almost flattering, if I didn't know about the agenda behind it.

Have a nice Christmas, cwill Y;know Peace on Earth and Good Will and all that.

There's a human being on THIS side of the computer, too. You might want to consider that. greensad.gif

Attachment Parenting: The radical notion that children are human. bfinfant.gif
#123 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:14 PM

That's a pretty over-the-top response to a fairly benign post on cwill's part. She is not disputing that your cousin received the vaccine--and given his health issues, it sounds like he was probably in the target group for an experimental version, which could explain how he got it. That doesn't mean that someone who is expressing interest in learning more about the history of the vaccine is trolling you. Nobody is expecting you to produce your cousin's shot records. 

#124 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:21 PM

Um, yeah. I just like to know stuff. I'm sorry people are talking about you Maggie. And I'm sorry my interest in early versions of the vaccine led to me being insensitive to your situation.
kathymuggle likes this.
#125 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erigeron View Post

That's a pretty over-the-top response to a fairly benign post on cwill's part. She is not disputing that your cousin received the vaccine--and given his health issues, it sounds like he was probably in the target group for an experimental version, which could explain how he got it. That doesn't mean that someone who is expressing interest in learning more about the history of the vaccine is trolling you. Nobody is expecting you to produce your cousin's shot records. 

nm.  I was mistaken. Apologies to cwill.

:Hug

#126 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:27 PM

She was responding to Turquesa's post of an article about the vaccine saying it didn't look like that particular vaccine was being given routinely. I read that as speculation as to whether she had missed some information about this vaccine, or as to whether there was perhaps a different CP vaccine floating around, or if there was yet another explanation. She specifically said she wasn't denying the shot had been given. Her post really wasn't about you at all, Maggie. 

#127 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 10:27 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLC View Post

FTR, this is what I know, here's a quote and a link....There's a vaccine to protect anyone who has not already had
chickenpox. In the early 1970s, a vaccine developed in Japan. More than two
million doses of this vaccine have been given in Japan and Korea. Since the
early 1970's,a similar vaccine has been tested in the United States in over
9,400 healthy children and 1,600 adults

http://www.fayettecountyhealthdepartment.org/chickenpox.html

My cousin was very sick and being treated with many experiential remedies and in a number of clinical trial testings for Cystic Fibrosis. Perhaps he was in this study, or something similar, although he was not a "healthy child." He's dead now, so I don't know for sure where he got the shot, and I'm NOT going to ask his still grieving mother just to some show some trolls up. (I have some human decency and realize that people have feelings.....) I was a KID when it happened and I don't know many of the specifics, I do know when my aunt (a nurse) said he had been given a Chicken Pox vaccine way back when no one in the room had ever heard of it before., I was a kid and don't remember most of the details, if they were even given.

For some reason some of you have some need to try to get me to PROVE my cousin had a Pox vaccine? Why? Is someone gonna cross post my answer somewhere else? lol.gif I can't imagine where. eyesroll.gif

Why so concerned? Do you really care about how my cousin suffered and struggled while his lungs and GI system gave out, or do you just want to get the digs in and try to show me up for kicks? Jeez. He was a human being. He had family and people who loved him. Do you care about any of that, or do you just want to..... never mind.

Sheesh. I know I shouldn't feed the trolls, and I KNOW where they are coming from, but for heaven's sake. Sad that a few people are so obsessed with the details of everything I say. It's almost flattering, if I didn't know about the agenda behind it.

Have a nice Christmas, cwill Y;know Peace on Earth and Good Will and all that.

There's a human being on THIS side of the computer, too. You might want to consider that. greensad.gif

Yikes! You do realize that everyone that disagrees with you here at MDC isn't just a nasty old troll, right? In fact Cwill has been a member here longer than you have been around.
Maybe the debate forum isn't a healthy place for you to visit Maggie, you seem to get quite upset when someone questions you on something.
#128 of 466 Old 12-23-2013, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCMoulton View Post

Yikes! You do realize that everyone that disagrees with you here at MDC isn't just a nasty old troll, right? In fact Cwill has been a member here longer than you have been around.
Maybe the debate forum isn't a healthy place for you to visit Maggie, you seem to get quite upset when someone questions you on something.

Her posts here have been quoted and mocked on another site, with at least one poster on that site implying that they post here as well. I think that might explain any extra sensitivity you might be noticing.
#129 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:

Um, yeah. I just like to know stuff. I'm sorry people are talking about you Maggie. And I'm sorry my interest in early versions of the vaccine led to me being insensitive to your situation.

Thank you. I accept your apology and I'm sorry if my response was a little snippy. That wasn't necessary and it was somewhat unkind of me. I'm sorry, too. :Hug

I'm sorry I misinterpreted your intent. With what has been going on, y'know. I kinda don't know who to trust.

Thank you, cwill. It was very kind of you.

#130 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Her posts here have been quoted and mocked on another site, with at least one poster on that site implying that they post here as well. I think that might explain any extra sensitivity you might be noticing.

Yep. Some here know what has been going on somewhere else, some don't. Those who don't won't understand my sensitivity. (And it's been bleeding onto MDC. IMO a good "no cross talk" rule would be in order.... but I doubt those involved would care or comply.)

Thank you, Taximom5. :heartbeat

BeckyBird likes this.

#131 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:

I thought this horoscope was funny and oddly apropo. It was mine and I didn't read it yesterday, maybe I should have. :o

Doing what you are told could end up taking more time today than you expect. It's not likely that anyone is trying to create more stress, yet you might jump to a conclusion now and misunderstand what was said. Your desire to respond immediately may cause you to twist what you hear to support your assumptions. If you are uncertain about someone's message, ask for clarification before you land yourself in trouble. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

I don't usually believe horoscopes, but this one.... wow. ;)

cwill likes this.

#132 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLC View Post

Thank you. I accept your apology and I'm sorry if my response was a little snippy. That wasn't necessary and it was somewhat unkind of me. I'm sorry, too. hug2.gif

I'm sorry I misinterpreted your intent. With what has been going on, y'know. I kinda don't know who to trust.

Thank you, cwill. It was very kind of you.

I'm taking an MDC break for the holidays, but wanted to check in here real quick.

I would be freaked out if my posts were being copied and talked about somewhere else, so it's totally understandable. Warranted or not, I think we all post here with a sense of safety. That even in the vaccine forums, where things get heated, we're still among friends. It's upsetting to think that someone might be watching every post a member here makes - and not just on the vaccine boards. So, like I said, I'm really sorry you are having to deal with that. It sucks.

I also know my posts are almost always short or terse, which probably makes them sound less friendly than they should. I actually have a tendency to ramble so I take my posts to the other extreme to try to avoid confusion. Doesn't always work!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all who do and do not and selectively or slowly vaccinate!
#133 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 10:12 AM

Blessings to you and your family. I made a new friend today, borne of misunderstanding and then enlightenment forgiveness and peace.

Thank you for your kind post.
IdentityCrisisMama likes this.

#134 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
A Christmas miracle! Non-vaxxers and vaxxers CAN make friends. I love it. Take that, you grumpy old troll!!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday. :-)

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#135 of 466 Old 12-24-2013, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)

:love

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#136 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 08:34 PM

The big deal with vaccinating is its poisoning someone with a bunch of diseased toxic pus and chemicals, which weaken and damage the immune system and body.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

#137 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPwny View Post

The big deal with vaccinating is its poisoning someone with a bunch of diseased toxic pus and chemicals, which weaken and damage the immune system and body.

Evidence please? On average children with vaccinations are less likely to get vaccine-prevented diseases when they are exposed to them.
#138 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naimah View Post

Evidence please? On average children with vaccinations are less likely to get vaccine-prevented diseases when they are exposed to them.

Evidence that vaccines are diseased toxic chemical pus? Just read the ingredients.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

#139 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 09:37 PM - Thread Starter

1). Evidence that they are poisoning people, on average
2) Evidence that it weakens and damages the immune system, on average

I realize some kids are too weak to handle vaccines.
#140 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naimah View Post

1). Evidence that they are poisoning people, on average
2) Evidence that it weakens and damages the immune system, on average

I realize some kids are too weak to handle vaccines.

Look up the ingredients in vaccines. They are poison. The poison flows throughout the body and lodges anywhere it wants. Slow poison (if lucky). The not so lucky ones get very obvious vaccine damage right away or die right away from the vaccine poison induced damage/death. The luckier ones get the slow poisoning damage where it develops into an auto immune disease, cancer, etc., maybe showing up as an older child, teen, young adult, or older adult. Where is the evidence that this slow poison "won't" cause that? There is none. Its true Russian Roulette.

#141 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 11:11 PM - Thread Starter

I don't see evidence either way here......just hypothetical rambling.

We might as well claim vaccines are responsible for longer lifespans, healthier childhoods, and the eradication of disease. That argument is just as well supported as yours above.
#142 of 466 Old 12-26-2013, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Ingredients aside, what about rogue viruses in vaccines?

Quote:
 Human and veterinary vaccines have been found contaminated with wide array of viruses that are deemed harmless or less risky than the attenuated live virus of the vaccine.  These contaminating garbage viruses are nowhere near as well investigated than they should have been prior to the commercialization of the vaccines. The contaminating garbage viruses are deemed harmless because they do not elicit sera conversion (production of antibody) even though the garbage viruses frequently produce proteins that are toxic in specific tissues.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Viruses_and_Virus_Nucleic_Acid_Contaminate_Vaccines.php

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#143 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 07:32 AM

Either vaccines are super healthy and contribute to outstanding health and avoiding death...Or vaccines don't. One side is Right and the other side is Wrong. Both sides can't be right. We've seen plenty of cases where vaccines damage and kill people instantly, even where the court agrees. If vaccines are able to do that instantly, its common sense that long term effects include auto immune diseases, cancer, etc.
BeckyBird and 3lilchunklins like this.

#144 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 08:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I think why it matters boils down to fear, no matter where you stand on this issue. If you choose vaccination for yourself and/or your child, you fear getting the illness it goes w/ more than you fear what the vaccine can/will do to your body. If you do not get a vaccine, you fear it more than you do the illness. Of course, there is also the fear those who vax have of those who don't (you're a vessel for disease!) and those of us who don't have fear when we go to the drs that we'll be harassed, or harassed online, and/or harassed in some other way. Since we live in fear based societies, it's not at all surprising (do this or else, get the vax or an exemption, or else, etc.).

There will be people who disagree w/ me & say they aren't afraid & that's fine. I have more to say on this but can't articulate it very well right now. If I can & I've time, I'll add it later.

Sus
BeckyBird and kathymuggle like this.

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
#145 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:

Either vaccines are super healthy and contribute to outstanding health and avoiding death...Or vaccines don't. One side is Right and the other side is Wrong. Both sides can't be right. We've seen plenty of cases where vaccines damage and kill people instantly, even where the court agrees. If vaccines are able to do that instantly, its common sense that long term effects include auto immune diseases, cancer, etc.

Are you saying that the perception that the issue is black and white is fueling the debate?  If so, I agree.  If you're trying to say that the issue is black and white, I dissagree quite strongly.

#146 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 10:35 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
If something can kill someone immediately, then if it doesn't, it will therefore give, what, anyone and everyone autoimmune diseases and cancer "etc"? How does that make any sense at all? Peanuts can kill some people within a very short timeframe but no one is saying anyone who eats them will get cancer from them. Although I should probably check into that, as it seems there is no end to crazy claims on the internet.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

#147 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 12:29 PM

Vaccines issue is black and white in the way that either they have saved humans from being attacked and killed by germs...Or vaccines are not what prevent germs from killing people. Also either having enough antibodies is the end all be all factor that prevents germs from attacking and creating disease....Or antibodies are just one tiny part, having little or nothing to do with the entire complex dynamic multifaceted system that is responsible for attacking and fighting off germs. That means titer testing is the end all be all to determine immunity...Or titer testing means nothing for determining immunity.

Vaccines damage the immune system towards th2 dominance, making th1 response dormant, so vaccines cause people to be more autoimmune. Here is Caroline, a vaccine fast-damaged child and her parents explain it nicely with a picture graph showing how vaccines mutilate the immune system:

http://www.regardingcaroline.com/Immune_System.html

The way autoimmunity works, some children will be fast damaged like Caroline, and others will be slow damaged, the slow poison that crops up later in life as a mysterious autoimmune disease.

#148 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Vaccines issue is black and white in the way that either they have saved humans from being attacked and killed by germs...Or vaccines are not what prevent germs from killing people. Also either having enough antibodies is the end all be all factor that prevents germs from attacking and creating disease....Or antibodies are just one tiny part, having little or nothing to do with the entire complex dynamic multifaceted system that is responsible for attacking and fighting off germs. That means titer testing is the end all be all to determine immunity...Or titer testing means nothing for determining immunity.

Vaccines damage the immune system towards th2 dominance, making th1 response dormant, so vaccines cause people to be more autoimmune. Here is Caroline, a vaccine fast-damaged child and her parents explain it nicely with a picture graph showing how vaccines mutilate the immune system:

http://www.regardingcaroline.com/Immune_System.html

The way autoimmunity works, some children will be fast damaged like Caroline, and others will be slow damaged, the slow poison that crops up later in life as a mysterious autoimmune disease.

Must be interesting to live in a world that's so black or white.

chickabiddy and rachelsmama like this.
#149 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter

Black-and-white is much more effective for advocacy than shades of grey.  The message is more coherent and can travel farther.  Hence, the strong pro- and anti-vax positions.

kathymuggle likes this.
#150 of 466 Old 12-30-2013, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama24-7 View Post

I think why it matters boils down to fear, no matter where you stand on this issue. If you choose vaccination for yourself and/or your child, you fear getting the illness it goes w/ more than you fear what the vaccine can/will do to your body. If you do not get a vaccine, you fear it more than you do the illness. Of course, there is also the fear those who vax have of those who don't (you're a vessel for disease!) and those of us who don't have fear when we go to the drs that we'll be harassed, or harassed online, and/or harassed in some other way. Since we live in fear based societies, it's not at all surprising (do this or else, get the vax or an exemption, or else, etc.).

There will be people who disagree w/ me & say they aren't afraid & that's fine. I have more to say on this but can't articulate it very well right now. If I can & I've time, I'll add it later.

Sus

Doctors are liable for children they let into their practice, and can be sued for malpractice if VPDs are spread at their practice.  Taking on unvaccinated children exposes them to financial risks as well, including the risk of being sued by the parents (for not vaccinating) if their unvaccinated children contract any of the diseases and suffer adverse effects.  Not to mention that most current doctors have never even seen a case of measles or the other diseases....so they may not know properly diagnose treatment in time if your kids get it.

It's important to remember how litigious the medical environment is and how it limits most doctors to following the broadly accepted medical standards of care.  Doctors are caught in a lot of fear as well.  Something to think about if you're trying to live a more natural lifestyle that may be at odds with the medical system....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page