Another industry whistleblower--this time, it's for Wyeth's Prevnar vaccine - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-05-2014, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

teacozy, more reading for you this link could have been cross posted in the other threads.

Quote:
Let me start by cutting to the chase. Autism is not one thing. Autism is the manifestation of body damage.  There is no one thing that should be called “Autism”.  Brain damage? Autism. Mitochondrial disorder? Autism. Genetic mutations and deletions? Autism. Heavy metal toxicity? Autism. Sit back and ponder why maybe all our kids are so different?  We hear “If you’ve met one kid with autism, you’ve met one kid with autism!” “It’s a spectrum!” “All these kids are different!”
I’ve often said that ‘autism’ looks different by age and exposures. That autism is changing and evolving.

http://autismwars.wordpress.com/tag/chiari-malformation/

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2014, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

How many times will people have to bring up babies too young for vaccination, or people unable to be vaccinated due to health reasons? We can even add in the children of vaccine refuses (even if you don't want me to - I still hope they never get exposed to vpds).

All of these people are potentially harmed by others decisions to not vaccinate.

I don't think everyone should have to vaccinate for the very small percentage of people who can't or aren't vaccinated.  

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

User Tag List