Military and Vaccines - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#121 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 11:25 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacozy View Post
 

That's not true.  In the link in the PP it says "The first patient with gastric cancer was admitted to the hospital in 1787"  in the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. 

 

A cancer that primarily affects people in their late 60s, 70s, and 80s is not going to be seen very often during the 1700s.  You also have to remember how much smaller the population would have been back then. 

 

teacozy, you are clutching at straws. NOT ONE CASE. (I am still waiting for an apology from you).

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#122 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 11:44 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)

 

 

From: Family Life in 17th and 18th Century America

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#123 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 11:54 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)

More for ya teacozy, 

Puzzling rise in stomach cancer among young adults

 

Quote:

Scientists are puzzling over a surprising increase in stomach cancer in young white adults, while rates in all other American adults have declined. Chances for developing stomach cancer are still very low in young adults but the incidence among 25 to 39 year old whites nonetheless climbed by almost 70 percent in the past three decades, a study found.

National Cancer Institute researchers and colleagues examined new cases from 1977 to 2006 of cancer in the lower stomach, which can be caused by chronic infection with a common bacteria called H. pylori. It also causes stomach ulcers.

 

Not just cancer, but young adults are experiencing rising rates of other chronic diseases.

 

Living Sick and Dying Young

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#124 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 01:33 PM
 
teacozy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,559
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post
 

 

teacozy, you are clutching at straws. NOT ONE CASE. 

 

How am I grasping at straws?  You said "we should expect a few cases, but there were NONE" in all caps, even.  Your own link disputed that claim.  Sounds like deflection to me. 

 

I can't seem to get multi quote to work properly, but your second link about stomach cancers says "their incidence rate climbed from .54 per 200,000 to about 1 per 200,000." 

 

Those are tiny tiny numbers, and the article also stated that rates were down for every other age group and racial group.  

 

The article states that this type of stomach cancer has been linked to diets that are high in salt and salt preserved foods, which is why Asian countries typically have a higher incidence of stomach cancer than countries like the US do.   It then goes on to say that salt intake has been increasing in the US, and gives that as a possible explanation. 

 

But just for a moment we can pretend that this increase to 1 in 200,000 young white adults is caused by vaccines.  

 

It would *still* be safer to vaccinate than not.  Even the most outrageously low rate of death that has been reported by NVers for measles (1 in 10,000) would STILL make measles 20 times more likely to cause death than this cancer.  And that's assuming that every single person diagnosed with this cancer dies, which is not even accurate. 

 

That's just one example.  I am not going to go through each individual VPD, but you get the idea.  


“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
teacozy is online now  
#125 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 01:49 PM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacozy View Post
 
 

But just for a moment we can pretend that this increase to 1 in 200,000 young white adults is caused by vaccines.  

 

It would *still* be safer to vaccinate than not.  Even the most outrageously low rate of death that has been reported by NVers for measles (1 in 10,000) would STILL make measles 20 times more likely to cause death than this cancer.  And that's assuming that every single person diagnosed with this cancer dies, which is not even accurate. 

 

That's just one example.  I am not going to go through each individual VPD, but you get the idea.  

So you are trying to equate estimated deaths from measles (speculation) with an actual death rate from a small section of the population from a rare cancer? 574,743 people died from cancer in 2010. And that's not clutching at straws?

 

 

 

(I am still waiting for an apology from you).

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#126 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 02:17 PM
 
nexxus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Isn't it just common sense?

 

In the early 1900s an astute Indiana physician, Dr. W.B. Clarke, stated “Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated[1] person.”

 

Countries with the highest vaccination rates HAVE THE HIGHEST CANCER RATES.

 

The former head scientist at Merck, who by the way, worked with polio vaccine creator Jonas Salk, ADMITS in an audio recording that there are multiple cancer viruses in single doses of vaccines.

 

‘Physicians Desk Reference’. It CLEARLY states… NO VACCINE IS TESTED FOR CARCINOGENS OR CANCER.

 

THE VACCINE CANCER CONNECTION
After extensively researching the medical literature, we have identified six ways that vaccination may cause cancer, either directly or indirectly. After reading this you may wonder why aren’t these subjects being actively pursued?

 

VACCINES CONTAIN KNOWN CARCINOGENS

If you call the American Association of Pediatrics and ask them what is the safe dosage of mercury derivatives (see YouTube), aluminum and formaldehyde to be injected into an infant, they may suspect child abuse. After they have calmed down, they will explain that there is no safe dosage because these are all potentially carcinogenic substances.

But mercury derivatives, aluminum and formaldehyde are ingredients in most vaccines. How is it possible that they’re safe? The answers depends on who is injecting them. If you or I inject our child with mercury or formaldehyde we are going to jail. But if a drug company and a doctor inject the same chemicals then they are perfectly safe.

 

VIRUSES CAN BE CARCINOGENIC
Vaccines are comprised of viruses and viruses can be carcinogenic. According to mainstream science a number of viruses with oncogenic (cancer causing) properties have been identified over the last twenty years. The information below comes from the chapter entitled “Etiology of Cancer: Viruses” from the 5th edition of the book – Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology. (One of the book’s editors is Dr. Vincent De Vita, Jr., former director of the National Cancer Institute.) This chapter lists various viruses and the cancers associated with them:

Virus And the Human Cancer associated with them:
Hepatitis B Hepatocellular carcinoma
Hepatitis C Hepatocellular carcinoma
Epstein-Barr Burkitt’s lymphoma
Epstein-Barr Hodgkins disease
Epstein-Barr Immunoblastic lymphoma
HPV-16, HPV-18, 33, 39 Anogenital cancers and some upper airway cancers
HPV-5, HPV-8, HPV-17 Skin cancer
BK, JC Brain tumors (possible), Mesotheliomas (possible)
HTLV-I, Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma
HTLV-II Hairy cell leukemia

Murnane Poeschla E, Wong-Staal F. Etiology of Cancer: Viruses, p.169, Cancer:
Principles & Practice of Oncology; Fifth Edition, edited by V. T. DeVita Jr.,
S. Hellman, S. A. Rosenberg. Lippincott-Raven Publishers, Philadelphia, 1997.

The association between some viruses and some cancers is a well-accepted medical fact. Are there other viruses that may cause or lead to other cancers? Of course. There are literally tens of thousands of viruses, but only a small percentage has been tested for their ability to cause cancer. In fact, some viruses use a “team approach.” One virus by itself may be relatively benign but when it is combined with other viruses it “helps” the first one cause cancer. These viruses are literally called “helper viruses.” How many various combinations of different viruses can lead to cancer, no one knows. But when you consider that:

Ø Children are injected with bacteria (that contain viruses)
Ø Children are injected with viruses themselves as per the vaccine
Ø The bacteria and virus vaccines are grown on animal tissue (i.e. monkeys, eggs, etc.) that also contain their own population of viruses

There is no way of knowing what viral combinations have formed and what is in the final “soup” that will be injected into a healthy infant. The toxicity test that vaccine manufacturers use is as crude as can be imagined. They inject mice with the vaccines and if a given percentage still eat and put on weight than the vaccine is pronounced safe for children. Unbelievable!

 

CONCLUSIONS ON VACCINES & CANCER
I am not suggesting that vaccination always leads to cancer. What I am suggesting is that in the same way vaccination can lead to encephalitis (damage of brain tissue) it can also, in some cases, lead to cancer. Why does one child become autistic from the vaccine and another gets Crohn’s disease? Why does one child get Guillian-Barre Syndrome from a vaccination and another die of SIDS? Why does one child get reoccurring seizures and the other cancer? How many other viruses is that child carrying? What other latent or hidden infections do they have? How strong is their immune system? How many vaccines can an infant handle before some invisible threshold has been crossed and the body becomes sick? Alexander got 16 vaccinations from the age of 2 months to 17 months old. My grandparents got one childhood vaccine and they are both alive today. My parents, both born in 1937, got a total of two vaccines up to 17 months old. According to my vaccination booklet (my parents kept wonderful records) I was vaccinated only seven times before I reached 17 months. In fact, my first vaccine came at the age of 5 months, not two months like Alexander.

Every new childhood vaccine that is introduced means more profits for the drug companies so there is a tremendous incentive to keep adding more and more. Alexander got vaccinated against chicken-pox, a “disease” that kept our generation at home from school for one week. Do we really need a vaccine against chicken-pox? The drug companies will answer “yes.”

So I will ask the question again – How many vaccines can an infant handle before some invisible threshold has been crossed and the body becomes sick? This is not an easy question to answer but it should be asked! Sadly for all the children who are about to be maimed and killed by the vaccines they will soon receive, the answer to this question is only being pursued by a handful of independent scientists (researchers who are not being financed by the drug companies or the government). These scientists operate outside medical orthodoxy on “shoe-string” budgets. Mainstream science, the “science” of the drug companies and the government is not interested in the truth. They have no interest in knowing the real answer. Why ask a question when the answer can only hurt you?

Dr. Howard B. Urnovitz possesses a degree in Microbiology and Immunology and is the Scientific Director of the Chronic Illness Research Foundation. He testified to the following in front of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.

1. The human body retains a genetic memory of the foreign substances to which it has been exposed, including viral and bacterial vaccines;
2. Each individual responds to foreign substances differently, based on his or her own unique genetic background;
3. There appears to be a limit on how much foreign material to which the human body can be exposed before some level of genetic damage occurs and a chronic disease initiates.

Each generation gets more vaccinations. Each generation has more immune related diseases. Where are all the new “auto-immune” diseases coming from? (Such as Crohn’s disease, Guillian-Barre syndrome, asthma, encephalomyelitis, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, chronic neuropathy, stiff-man syndrome, retinopathy, primary biliary sclerosis, pernicious anemia, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. etc.) And regardless of the self-serving pronouncements by the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute, cancer rates continue to climb.

By giving each generation more and more vaccinations are we not creating populations of genetically damaged mutants?

 

http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/vaccines-cause-cancer/


vegan with a son, 4. also mom to rescue furry babies esp. my little girl Babe Doll.
no vaccines, no circumcision, baby born in birth center.
"Shall we end this bleeding?” -- Lincoln
nexxus is online now  
#127 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
 
TCMoulton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 4,074
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post



(I am still waiting for an apology from you).

I'm not Teacozy but I did see her apology to you on your callout thread before it disappeared from the boards completely.
TCMoulton is offline  
#128 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 02:46 PM
 
Taximom5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacozy View Post
 

 

 

But just for a moment we can pretend that this increase to 1 in 200,000 young white adults is caused by vaccines.  

 

It would *still* be safer to vaccinate than not.  

 

 

OK, let's work with your pretend numbers.  Let's say we can say for sure and certain that 1 in 200,000 who are vaccinated with X vaccine will have a terrible, life-ruining response, that may kill them. (And that's just looking at cancer, right?  It's not considering vaccine-induced autoimmune disorders, seizure disorders, neurological damage, etc.)

 

We cannot ethically mandate something that we KNOW will cause harm, just because the statistics indicate that it will likely (but not certainly) protect a higher number from disease.

 

Add to that the fact that the statistics are suspect, because they come from the manufacturer who profits from their sale, and because we all know that statistics (like scientific studies) can be played with, and ARE played with, and you've lost any possibility of a vaccine mandate being ethical.

Taximom5 is online now  
#129 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 03:23 PM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCMoulton View Post
 
 

I'm not Teacozy but I did see her apology to you on your callout thread before it disappeared from the boards completely.

Okay, thanks. It would have been nice if teacozy had let me know this. Apology accepted.

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#130 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
 
teacozy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,559
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post
 

 

 

 

We cannot ethically mandate something that we KNOW will cause harm, just because the statistics indicate that it will likely (but not certainly) protect a higher number from disease.

 

 

 

First of all, there is no evidence that vaccines cause auto immune disorders etc. So stop stating that as though it's a fact, it's not. 

 

Second, where did I say anything about a vaccine mandate?  The discussion was which of the two is higher risk if hypothetically the measles vaccine caused cancer in 1 in 200,000 people.  The answer is measles. 

 

In any case, the government mandates seat belts and car seats even though there is a small chance that they can trap you or your child in a burning car causing their death.  That is an unethical mandate by your standards though right?  Because the government KNOWS that in a small percentage of people, seat belts WILL cause death. 

prosciencemum likes this.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
teacozy is online now  
#131 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 03:58 PM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)

Measles virus antigen have been found in breast cancer. Notice it was found in younger patients which seems to imply it came from the vaccine, as older patients would like have had a natural infection of measles.

 

Measles Virus Antigens in Breast Cancer

 

In conclusion, this study provided evidence for the presence of MV antigens in a relatively large proportion of BC patients in Israel. MV was linked to younger patient age, lower histological grade and overexpression of p53. It is, therefore, suggested that MV may be involved in one of a series of steps required for tumor development in some BC patients.

 

http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/31/3/913.full

BeckyBird likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#132 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 04:05 PM
 
kathymuggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,199
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post
 

Measles virus antigen have been found in breast cancer. Notice it was found in younger patients which seems to imply it came from the vaccine, as older patients would like have had a natural infection of measles.

 

Measles Virus Antigens in Breast Cancer

 

In conclusion, this study provided evidence for the presence of MV antigens in a relatively large proportion of BC patients in Israel. MV was linked to younger patient age, lower histological grade and overexpression of p53. It is, therefore, suggested that MV may be involved in one of a series of steps required for tumor development in some BC patients.

 

http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/31/3/913.full

We also have a mumps/ovarian cancer correlation where having the mumps decreases your chances of Ovarian cancer.

 

 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951028/


There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

 

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

kathymuggle is online now  
#133 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 04:44 PM
 
chickabiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,433
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

 

Quotes must be limited to 100 words.


Carseat-checking (CPST) and WAH mama to a twelve-year-old girl.
chickabiddy is online now  
#134 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
 
Taximom5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacozy View Post
 

 

First of all, there is no evidence that vaccines cause auto immune disorders etc. So stop stating that as though it's a fact, it's not. 

 

 


No evidence?  Are you quite sure of that?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20193633

"Evidence for the association of vaccinations and the development of these diseases is presented in this review. Infrequently reported post-vaccination autoimmune diseases include systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory myopathies, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, and vasculitis. In addition, we will discuss macrophagic myofasciitis, aluminum containing vaccines, and the recent evidence for autoimmunity following the use of human papillomavirus vaccine."

 

Are you saying that the researchers who present this evidence are lying?  Or do you think that they are wrong?

Taximom5 is online now  
#135 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 06:35 PM
 
kathymuggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,199
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post
 


No evidence?  Are you quite sure of that?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20193633

"Evidence for the association of vaccinations and the development of these diseases is presented in this review. Infrequently reported post-vaccination autoimmune diseases include systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory myopathies, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, and vasculitis. In addition, we will discuss macrophagic myofasciitis, aluminum containing vaccines, and the recent evidence for autoimmunity following the use of human papillomavirus vaccine."

 

Are you saying that the researchers who present this evidence are lying?  Or do you think that they are wrong?

Agreed.

 

Of all the chronic conditions we talk about being associated with vaccines, I think the strongest evidence is for autoimmune issues.  


There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

 

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

kathymuggle is online now  
#136 of 143 Old 02-05-2014, 06:50 PM
 
nexxus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post
 

Measles virus antigen have been found in breast cancer. Notice it was found in younger patients which seems to imply it came from the vaccine, as older patients would like have had a natural infection of measles.

 

Measles Virus Antigens in Breast Cancer

 

In conclusion, this study provided evidence for the presence of MV antigens in a relatively large proportion of BC patients in Israel. MV was linked to younger patient age, lower histological grade and overexpression of p53. It is, therefore, suggested that MV may be involved in one of a series of steps required for tumor development in some BC patients.

 

http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/31/3/913.full

god I knew it! personally I think many of us who were vaccinated as children post 1960 are screwed down the road. Of course we already know what the polio SV40 did to the prior generation. I have been reading that they never really did remove SV40 from the subsequent vaccines since they have been finding it in children's brain tumors recently. All of these cancers and autoimmune diseases on a rapid rise, autism, they have just not made a clear link yet because no one is really looking. Mass vaccination is highly profitable and since it is deemed highly necessary I would gather not much of an interest in investigating the long term dangers any further. It's like city tap water, we need it so it doesn't need to be perfect. If the vaccine works or even somewhat works; mission accomplished.

 

The BIG picture is they may well be damaging almost everyone who gets vaccines on a genetic level from the time they are children. We are weaker and sicker, it's just not measurable because they don't have the medical and philosophical sophistication to understand the big biological and genetic picture. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. They've made some serious mistakes such as the creation of new extremely dangerous viruses. The biologist who posted here believes we're in a war against microorganisms, a competition for resources. IMO this is a childs way of looking at life on Earth.


vegan with a son, 4. also mom to rescue furry babies esp. my little girl Babe Doll.
no vaccines, no circumcision, baby born in birth center.
"Shall we end this bleeding?” -- Lincoln
nexxus is online now  
#137 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 05:46 AM
 
Imakcerka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,026
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

OP... if you were in the Army you'd know that there are many people in the Military with AI's or upon getting find out they have AI's.  Use your deductive reasoning and figure it out.  While I'm pro vaccine I'm not incapable of putting it all together and seeing that forcing vaccines on EVERYONE in a short period of time and forcing certain Vaccines on those deploying has caused quite a bit of harm.

Imakcerka is offline  
#138 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:21 AM
 
applejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever
Posts: 18,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

What is AI?


"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
applejuice is offline  
#139 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:23 AM
 
emmy526's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,666
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
 

What is AI?

Artifical Intelligence

emmy526 is online now  
#140 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 AM
 
applejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever
Posts: 18,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

in the military? why not?


"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
applejuice is offline  
#141 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 AM
 
kathymuggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,199
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)

I thought it was autoimmune issues.  

Mirzam and rednightingale like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

 

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

kathymuggle is online now  
#142 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:30 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: On The Path Of The Truth Seeker
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)

Or Auto Immunity?


Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#143 of 143 Old 02-06-2014, 07:46 AM
 
Imakcerka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,026
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Auto immune

applejuice likes this.
Imakcerka is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off