homeopathic vaccines? (nosodes) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 57 Old 02-05-2014, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter
 
rainbownurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 799
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I've seen people commenting in other threads/groups about homeopathic vaccines/nosodes. I haven't been able to find tons of research about them, anyone else heard of them? Do people who don't vax use them? or do they consider them prophylactic and not useful?

rainbownurse is offline  
#2 of 57 Old 02-05-2014, 12:43 PM
 
prosciencemum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,735
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Isn't that just a placebo injection - homeopathy being substances so watered down that not even a single molecule of the so called active ingredient remains?

I have not heard of them being used, but these days nothing would surprise me.

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

prosciencemum is online now  
#3 of 57 Old 02-05-2014, 12:52 PM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

Isn't that just a placebo injection - homeopathy being substances so watered down that not even a single molecule of the so called active ingredient remains?

I have not heard of them being used, but these days nothing would surprise me.

prosciencemum, IRC, I have told you before that homeopathic nosodes are not administered via injection, ergo they are not placebo injections. It was nice of you to reply to this post which appears was ignored, but......


Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#4 of 57 Old 02-06-2014, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter
 
rainbownurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 799
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

they're not injected? everything I read said they were injected...baby is sleeping, so off to google we go

rainbownurse is offline  
#5 of 57 Old 02-06-2014, 07:42 PM
 
katelove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,825
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
We delayed vax so not quite the same thing but no, we would not use homeopathic alternatives. It seems that there is some evidence for homeopathy in the treatment of certain conditions but I have seen no evidence that it is an effective alternative to mainstream vaccination.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

katelove is online now  
#6 of 57 Old 02-06-2014, 07:54 PM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Whether they are injected or in pill form, they're placebos.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#7 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 05:34 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post

Whether they are injected or in pill form, they're placebos.

In YOUR opinion. 

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#8 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 08:28 AM
 
teacozy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)

This conversation reminded me of this video.  Pretty funny. 

 

dinahx and Katie8681 like this.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson 
teacozy is online now  
#9 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 08:33 AM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

In YOUR opinion. 

They are sugar pills. Unless you're hypoglycemic, they're placebos.
teacozy likes this.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#10 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post
 
They are sugar pills. Unless you're hypoglycemic, they're placebos.

 

 

If that is what you choose to believe, fair enough. But is only your opinion, based on the limited amount of information you have chosen to accept as real. 


Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#11 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 05:32 PM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spend your money however you like smile.gif but it's bogus.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#12 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 05:51 PM
 
3lilchunklins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: western NC
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I don't know anything really about the immunizations but, Homeopathic remedies are actually a vibration. Think of when a guitar is tuned properly, you can strum one string and the rest vibrate. Homeopathics work similarly
Mirzam and applejuice like this.

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
3lilchunklins is online now  
#13 of 57 Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 PM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post

Spend your money however you like smile.gif but it's bogus.

In YOUR opinion..... we could go on and on.......

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#14 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 04:57 PM
 
nukuspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I actually taught homeopathy in a Naturopathic University. They are amazing when you find the right remedy for a person. We use them extensively in Midwifery. However, nosodes are not actually classical homeopathy. Homeopathy is meant to stimulate the body to heal itself, not cause an immunogenic response like a vaccine. I personally wouldn't use nosodes like vaccines (give them on a schedule to a well child.). I would however give a targeted nosode to a child who was sick with that illness. (Though it's almost impossible to obtain them without a medical license.) I hope that makes sense. I'm sorry people are so skeptical about homeopathy.
applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
nukuspot is offline  
#15 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 05:31 PM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

I'm sorry people are so skeptical about homeopathy.

Well of course you are, you at least partly make a living on people not thinking too hard about the theory of homeopathy and how those remedies are made!

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#16 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 06:05 PM
 
LiLStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 3,372
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My cat was teetering on the verge of death (extremely lethargic, shallow, slow breathing). I sent her records over to a holistic vet with a strong knowledge of homeopathy, and had a phone consult in the afternoon. That evening, I picked up two homeopathic a and some flower essences. I paid $75 (we don't need to talk about how much I paid the other vets. Add a couple zeros.) I gave her a dose as soon as we were home, and by morning she was walking around and eating. Ho-lee CRAP. She hadn't moved in days. She was being kept alive by sub q fluid injections for the last couple weeks. A couple days before, she vomited blood. As soon as we tried homeopathy she made am immediate recovery. No one will ever convince me that was a coincidence. Consulting with an experienced professional is necessary for that kind of dramatic result, course.

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
LiLStar is online now  
#17 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 06:08 PM
 
mama24-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: with the dust bunnies
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post

Well of course you are, you at least partly make a living on people not thinking too hard about the theory of homeopathy and how those remedies are made!

Well, I imagine that someone who is skeptical of midwifery could say the same about you. Is this productive? Does it further discussion? What's your point?

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
mama24-7 is offline  
#18 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 07:03 PM
 
3lilchunklins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: western NC
Posts: 1,503
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I've successfully used homeopathics for strep throat, croup, and when my kids had dental surgery arnica worked so well that we didn't have to use the liquid lortab that was prescribed.
applejuice likes this.

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
3lilchunklins is online now  
#19 of 57 Old 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama24-7 View Post

Well, I imagine that someone who is skeptical of midwifery could say the same about you. Is this productive? Does it further discussion? What's your point?

Sus

My point is homeopaths are frauds. Homeopathic remedies are sugar pills. And when people tell me that their sugar pills are curing them of illnesses, I am really not inclined to trust their judgment on things like vaccine reactions they claim to have witnessed. The human brain tries to find connections and patterns, even when they do not exist, and homeopathy, as well as say, "treating" viral illnesses with antibiotics, are proof.
prosciencemum likes this.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#20 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 12:24 AM
 
prosciencemum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,735
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LilChunklins View Post

I don't know anything really about the immunizations but, Homeopathic remedies are actually a vibration. Think of when a guitar is tuned properly, you can strum one string and the rest vibrate. Homeopathics work similarly

This in my opinion is an example of saying something scientific sounding to make it sound like it works.

Water does not remember substances which have been removed from it so thoroughly not even a single molecule remains. There are no vibrations. it's just water.

Sometimes people (or cats) get better with no treatment. The placebo effect is also real and documented.

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

prosciencemum is online now  
#21 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 01:58 AM
 
lolo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am a parent who has experience with homeopathic immunization. They are not injected. They are ingested. My child cannot have vaccines. So we use homeopathic immunization. I cannot tell you if they work or not. I don't have an opinion so far. It was our only option at this time so we figured why not. It was not expensive. I do not view them the same as vaccines. I believe it's possible they may have an effect but to what degree I don't know. I base that opinion on things I have read but I do not put a lot of faith in it for the time being. More research would make me form more of an opinion.
applejuice likes this.
lolo77 is offline  
#22 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 06:52 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post
 
 

This in my opinion is an example of saying something scientific sounding to make it sound like it works.

Water does not remember substances which have been removed from it so thoroughly not even a single molecule remains. There are no vibrations. it's just water.

Sometimes people (or cats) get better with no treatment. The placebo effect is also real and documented.

You couldn't be more wrong.

applejuice and serenbat like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#23 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 08:28 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post
 
You couldn't be more wrong.

 

 

Water. Real science from real scientists, I dare you to watch, you might learn something.

 

 

 

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#24 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 08:32 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post
 
 

My point is homeopaths are frauds. Homeopathic remedies are sugar pills. And when people tell me that their sugar pills are curing them of illnesses, I am really not inclined to trust their judgment on things like vaccine reactions they claim to have witnessed. The human brain tries to find connections and patterns, even when they do not exist, and homeopathy, as well as say, "treating" viral illnesses with antibiotics, are proof.

You seem to state the above as FACT. It is not, it is your OPINION.

 

Do you not believe in quantum physics? Is the human body merely a biological machine or is it more than that? 


Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#25 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 08:38 AM
 
Katie8681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ok Mirzam. Teach me quantum physics! It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of understanding. I don't understand it and I will bet you don't, either.

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

Katie8681 is offline  
#26 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 08:45 AM
 
Mirzam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Outside the hive mind
Posts: 7,434
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post

Ok Mirzam. Teach me quantum physics! It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of understanding. I don't understand it and I will bet you don't, either.

Katie, all I am saying is your point of perception is so limited, by the medical model, indeed by the five senses in general, that you are not in a position to look beyond that, so therefore all you are expressing is YOUR opinion of what is and isn't possible. It certainly is a matter of belief, all our choices in healthcare are based on belief systems.

 

ETA: watch the video I posted above, dare you too, they discuss quantum science and homeopathics towards the end

applejuice, nukuspot and BeckyBird like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

 

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

Mirzam is online now  
#27 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 10:28 AM
 
nukuspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8681 View Post

Well of course you are, you at least partly make a living on people not thinking too hard about the theory of homeopathy and how those remedies are made!

This is a gross statement. I'm very offended by it. I don't make a living off of homeopathy at all. I taught the course out of love for my profession, I barely got paid. I have seen how well homeopathy works in midwifery care and I wanted to share my knowledge and experience with students. Wow, would you be so rude to your own midwife (If you use one?). Most trust and use homeopathy in conjunction with herbs and also allopathic meds.


I don't know why this is posting out of order...

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
nukuspot is offline  
#28 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 10:32 AM
 
nukuspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't tend to get very bothered by the vaccination debate in general, but this time I'm pissed off. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't work! Homeopathy has been used for a long time. If you go into a pharmacy in many European countries, the homeopathy is right there next to the meds OTC. I'm sorry you want to be close minded, but just because you don't understand how it works doesn't mean it can't work. That feels really ignorant. I don't understand how something like...I don't know...combustion engines work. Even if I read about them, it makes no sense to me. But I'm not going to then deny they work just because I don't understand!

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
nukuspot is offline  
#29 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 10:39 AM
 
nukuspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm done here. I've had enough sanctimonious negativity to last a lifetime.
Mirzam, applejuice and kathymuggle like this.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
nukuspot is offline  
#30 of 57 Old 02-09-2014, 11:37 AM
 
Chicharronita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In the Candyland of my Imagination
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

I don't tend to get very bothered by the vaccination debate in general, but this time I'm pissed off. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't work! Homeopathy has been used for a long time. If you go into a pharmacy in many European countries, the homeopathy is right there next to the meds OTC. I'm sorry you want to be close minded, but just because you don't understand how it works doesn't mean it can't work. That feels really ignorant. I don't understand how something like...I don't know...combustion engines work. Even if I read about them, it makes no sense to me. But I'm not going to then deny they work just because I don't understand!

 

They have certainly worked for my dd, my pets and me. I often wonder if science is just not advanced enough to figure it all out yet.

 

I got my introduction to alternative health remedies through homeopathy, and there's almost a direct line that can be drawn from my interest in and results with homeopathy to my desire to stay healthy without taking pharmaceutical products and vaccines. 

 

In my late teens to early 20s I suffered from chronic urinary tract infections. I had been raised on the SAD and conventional medicine, so for years I would go through the merry-go-round of getting a UTI, going to a doctor, getting a prescription for antibiotics and a painkiller, have the UTI go away, rinse and repeat every six to eight months.

 

One day during the middle of this pharma-hell cycle I told my roommate about it, and she suggested I try the homeopathic remedy Cantharis, which she had in her medicine cabinet because she used to get UTIs too. I had absolutely zero clue about homeopathy but figured I had nothing to lose by trying these sugar tablets. Well lo and behold, I got immediate relief! The problem was completely gone within a matter of days (and I mean gone, never to return). I was ASTOUNDED. 

 

Since then, if I find the right remedy for my problem, I get the same result. Who knows how much time, money, and sanity I've saved from using homeopathy. I also literally kept one of my cats from death's door for years by using a combination of homeopathy, herbs, and supplements, when the vet said she only had a month to live and would need daily saline solution injections for her supposedly failing kidneys. Nothing of the sort happened. If pets can benefit from "just a placebo effect" and avoid dying, that's perfectly fine by me. ;-)

Mirzam, applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Chicharronita is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off