US Congressman Bill Possy- I think the CDC should be investigated - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-16-2014, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-congressman-compares-corruption-in-cdcs-vaccine-safety-studies-to-secs-handling-of-bernie-madoff-scandal-255471691.html

On Thorsen, Posey said "If you read through the emails and learned about the meetings and the financial arrangement this crook had with the CDC, it will make you absolutely sick to your stomach. 

Dr. Hooker remarked that Thorsen had collaborated with the CDC on 36 papers, not just one paper as claimed by Dr. Boyle, and that the agency refused to investigate studies exonerating vaccines' role in causing autism following his indictment on wire fraud and money laundering. 

About Boyle's denial of a true increase in autism, Posey said, "I know we have an autism epidemic. You know it. She knows it.  She knows we know it. But for some reason they refuse to acknowledge it publicly."  Regarding Boyle's assertion that the increase is due to better diagnosing, Posey said, "I don't think anybody that's intellectually honest with this issue can begin to fathom that lame excuse that she uses." 

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 07:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

This is from "Congressman Bill Posey speaks on the Need for Openness and Transparency within the CDC on Issues of Vaccine Safety."

User Tag List