• 3 Post By Taximom5
  • 1 Post By applejuice
  • 2 Post By applejuice
  • 2 Post By applejuice

#1 of 11 Old 05-26-2014, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I found some disturbing videos on internet about vaccines...

It make me mixed feelings, what do you think about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLSEUpjnRg 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smywi4NjigU Stories of affected people.....

http://vaxinfo.7u.cz also web full of them

applejuice likes this.
#2 of 11 Old 05-26-2014, 01:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)

There's lots of worrying stories online. Always good to go to a trusted website for sound medical advice - there's no big conspiracy for the CDC (or equivalent) hiding serious problems with vaccines - that much I'm sure about. 

Mother of two living in UK. Daughter (2007) born in USA, son (2010) born here. I'm pro natural birth, midwife care, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing and a keen advocate of cloth diapering. I'm a full time working research scientist (physical sciences) and I'm pro-vaccine.

#3 of 11 Old 05-26-2014, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosciencemum View Post

There's lots of worrying stories online. Always good to go to a trusted website for sound medical advice - there's no big conspiracy for the CDC (or equivalent) hiding serious problems with vaccines - that much I'm sure about. 

I'm very troubled whenever anyone says that they are sure that the US government is not hiding serious problems with vaccines.

I think the only accurate conclusion is that the facts, as far as we can see, don't add up.

You can insist from now until the cows come home that the CDC would never hide serious problems, but when there are some undisputed facts that are in direct opposition to the CDC's official position, that should really make you stop and look a little more closely.

For example, here (http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-caught-hiding-data-showing-mercury-in-vaccines-linked-to-autism/) we have SEVERAL disturbing finds:

The CDC has been insisting that there is no vaccine-autism link, yet their own data, on "over 400,000 infants born between 1991 and 1997, which was analyzed by CDC epidemiologist Thomas Verstraeten, MD, 'proves unequivocally that in 2000, CDC officials were informed internally of the very high risk of autism, non-organic sleep disorder and speech disorder associated with Thimerosal exposure.' "

How high is the risk of autism associated with thimerosal exposure?  Nearly 8-fold.  7.6 times, to be exact.

That's huge. 

"The CDC maintains there is “no relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism rates in children,” even though the data from the CDC’s own Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) database shows a very high risk. There are a number of public records to back this up, including this Congressional Record from May 1, 2003. The CDC’s refusal to acknowledge thimerosal’s risks is exemplified by a leaked statement from Dr. Marie McCormick, chair of the CDC/NIH-sponsored Immunization Safety Review at IOM. Regarding vaccination, she said in 2001, “…we are not ever going to come down that it [autism] is a true side effect….” Also of note, the former director of the CDC, which purchases $4 billion worth of vaccines annually, is now president of Merck’s vaccine division."

Would you like to explain to us how the CDC wasn't really covering this up, they were planning on telling us, oh, at the best possible time?

Look, I think it's perfectly fair to say, WE DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.  There are conflicting opinions among the experts, and the quality of the studies on both sides is poor.

But it's NOT ok to say, "I'm going with the majority on this one, and I'm going to pretend that the evidence of the minority simply doesn't exist."

And it's NOT okay to dismiss diana02014's valid concerns with a response similar to "I'm sure that the US government would NEVER do anything dishonest."

Most US citizens don't believe that for a minute; it's very curious that you, living on another continent, would.

Mirzam, applejuice, fljen and 5 others like this.
#4 of 11 Old 05-28-2014, 03:45 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
 "I'm sure that the US government would NEVER do anything dishonest."

OK

Trust is earned.

I lived in So Cal in the 1970s and 1980s when the government denied the existence of the Stealth airplane. I would see it flying around all the time and the government denied, DENIED, DENIED!

And then they admitted it, finally. But its existence really did not directly affect my health. Vaccines do.

exhibit a:  the Tuskegee Syphllis study. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

exhibit b:  Project MK Ultra. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra

exhibit c:  human radiation experiments. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments

exhibit d:  I will trust the government as soon as they tell me what Bohemian Grove is about - WTF?! - http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#5 of 11 Old 05-28-2014, 07:35 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Exhibits A through C can fall under this bigger umbrella:

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

Here's two experiments that were specifically about vaccines:

Quote:

In 1941, at the University of Michigan, virologists Thomas Francis, Jonas Salk and other researchers deliberately infected patients at several Michigan mental institutions with the influenza virus by spraying the virus into their nasal passages.

Quote:

From the 1950s to 1972, mentally disabled children at the Willowbrook State School in Staten Island, New York were intentionally infected with viral hepatitis, for research whose purpose was to help discover a vaccine.[41] From 1963 to 1966, Saul Krugman of New York University promised the parents of mentally disabled children that their children would be enrolled into Willowbrook in exchange for signing a consent form for procedures that he claimed were "vaccinations." In reality, the procedures involved deliberately infecting children with viral hepatitis by feeding them an extract made from the feces of patients infected with the disease.

You know what's disturbing? Both civilian and military doctors performed these sick experiments at the behest of the government, military and universities for YEARS. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that nefarious experiments continue to be secretly performed today by the same agencies. 

applejuice and beckybird like this.

#6 of 11 Old 05-28-2014, 07:44 PM

Research for the Hepatitis B vaccine was done at Willowbrook. The conditions at Willowbrook went on for YEARS! RFK noted the deplorable conditions there about 1965, and the place was not closed until 1987.  Marge Grant hints in her book A Stolen Life, that these children were victims of vaccine damage as her son was in the early 1960s and their parents surrendered them to this institution in hopes that they would receive the help that they could not provide; they were half right in that these children got the care that their parent would never have done to them without being jailed.

Chicharronita and beckybird like this.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#7 of 11 Old 05-28-2014, 08:05 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicharronita View Post

Exhibits A through C can fall under this bigger umbrella:

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

Here's two experiments that were specifically about vaccines:

You know what's disturbing? Both civilian and military doctors performed these sick experiments at the behest of the government, military and universities for YEARS. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that nefarious experiments continue to be secretly performed today by the same agencies. 

We know that members of the military receive experimental vaccines as a matter of course, so you're right.

#8 of 11 Old 05-29-2014, 06:54 PM

The VA admits that Hepatitis C is a result of using the vaccine air gun in the 1950s, 60s and 70s to the inductees during the Vietnam era. The CDC likes to blame those promiscuous, drug using baby boomers for spreading hep C, but the VA started it!

Hepatitis B is a result of a 1882 smallpox vaccine campaign in Bremen, Germany. It used to be called serum illness. It is a disease caused by smallpox vaccination, so the hep B vaccine is a vaccine against a disease caused by vaccination.
beckybird likes this.
#9 of 11 Old 06-02-2014, 11:02 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
The VA admits that Hepatitis C is a result of using the vaccine air gun in the 1950s, 60s and 70s to the inductees during the Vietnam era. The CDC likes to blame those promiscuous, drug using baby boomers for spreading hep C, but the VA started it!

Hepatitis B is a result of a 1882 smallpox vaccine campaign in Bremen, Germany. It used to be called serum illness. It is a disease caused by smallpox vaccination, so the hep B vaccine is a vaccine against a disease caused by vaccination.

You seem so knowledgeable. I've really enjoyed your posts and replies. Do you know where I could read more about this? It is the first I'm hearing of it.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~Mark Twain

#10 of 11 Old 06-03-2014, 08:35 AM

I am a lifelong nonvaxer who continued to read and research the subject. I never took anyone's word that vaccines are good or bad; I did the research myself.

hep c - http://www.va.gov/vetapp05/files5/0531165.txt
http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/provider...-exposures.asp
http://hss.sbcounty.gov/va/PDFs/26f-Hepatitis.pdf
http://www.hcvets.com/

hep b - I hope you do not mind wikipedia. The cited article is in German. Lurman A (1885). "Eine icterus epidemic". Berl Klin Woschenschr (in German) 22: 20–3.
Look in the history section.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_B
Quote:
The earliest record of an epidemic caused by hepatitis B virus was made by Lurman in 1885. An outbreak of smallpox occurred in Bremen in 1883 and 1,289 shipyard employees were vaccinated with lymph from other people. After several weeks, and up to eight months later, 191 of the vaccinated workers became ill with jaundice and were diagnosed as suffering from serum hepatitis. Other employees who had been inoculated with different batches of lymph remained healthy. Lurman's paper, now regarded as a classical example of an epidemiological study, proved that contaminated lymph was the source of the outbreak. Later, numerous similar outbreaks were reported following the introduction, in 1909, of hypodermic needles that were used, and, more importantly, reused, for administering Salvarsan for the treatment of syphillis.
Edited to add that syphilis was a well known common side effect of inoculation against smallpox; source Jennifer Craig's book, Jabs, Jenner and Juggernauts, and Dr. Humpheries book Dissolving Illusions.
Mirzam and Chicharronita like this.

Last edited by applejuice; 06-03-2014 at 01:07 PM.
#11 of 11 Old 06-03-2014, 01:12 PM

You may want to do some research on Dr. Alton Oschner of Tulane University.

In April 1955, he vaccinated his grandchildren with the Salk vaccine in full view of his medical colleagues. His grandson was dead from polio within two weeks, and his granddaughter became ill from the vaccine never fully recovered. I have been unable to find out what ultimately happened to her.
Mirzam and Chicharronita like this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page