#31 of 34 Old 07-16-2014, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post
NM. Petty.
LOL!

This is a fluff piece for fun. Nothing too petty.
Turquesa likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 07-18-2014, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post
Yah, um no.

Hopefully this article will explain the difference between genetically modified and hybridization/cultivation for you:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-...#axzz37ZPOyds0

Basically,

If it can happen in nature - hybridization

If it happens in a lab with more than one species - GM

By the way, I think a GMO banana destined for Africa is being tested in IIRC Idaho.....so heads up if you live there. Oh it has the backing of none other than Bill Gates of course.
I honestly get the sense that there are some who favor GEOs and mock the anti-GEO camp because they feel like they *have* to but they really don't know much about the topic. It's like pro-GEO ideology has become a tenet of the anti-crunchy catechism, but few people know about it. It's kind of like people who claim to follow Buddhism just to be trendy. Anyway, that's the impression I get from the wide, wonderful inter webs. Someday, ambition pending, I'll get a thread going about GMOs/GEOs in another forum.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#33 of 34 Old 07-19-2014, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Quote:
"they feel like they *have* to but they really don't know much about the topic."
Yes!! They admit they don't know much about it, don't care to learn more, yet still feel the need to criticize us about it.

In my opinion, this is because the authorities have done the thinking for them, and there is no need to question that decision. Really, why else would they ignore such an important topic, especially when their children eat this junk?

Throughout history, if nobody challenged the "official position", where would we be now? Genetic engineering is a topic that NEEDS to be questioned and challenged. It would be wonderful if you start a new thread. I understand it is an important topic which will be time consuming, so take your time. Whenever you're ready, we'll be here!
Mirzam, applejuice and samaxtics like this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#34 of 34 Old 07-21-2014, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Hey! You could do it just as easily!

Genetically Engineered Food

There. Was that hard?

Anyone who wants to talk GMOs, click on over there, and let's chat!
applejuice likes this.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page