Vaccine Mandates = Industry-Driven Caste System - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 34Likes

Old 10-02-2014, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Vaccine Mandates = Industry-Driven Caste System

We really need to wake up to what is going on with vaccinations and politics.

Someone just posted a thread saying that Washington State law now allows schools to remove unvaccinated children from schools for 21 days every time someone ELSE in the school comes down with chicken pox, effectively denying the child educational, social, musical, arts, and sports opportunities, and potentially causing ruinous financial and job-related difficulties to the working parent who must then stay home with the child, not just for one three-week period, but for three weeks EVERY time someone in the school gets chicken pox.

This is a perfect example of why we need to fight this monstrous idea that a state can remove a perfectly healthy, innocent individual from school or from work, just because they did not allow an invasive medical procedure.

Denying access to educational, social, or job opportunities based on vaccination is nothing more than industry-driven implementation of a caste system.

There is no telling where this could end. State-required tattoos? State-required birth control? State-required antidepressants? State-required circumcision, male or female? State-required pregnancy or abortion?

Last edited by Taximom5; 10-02-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2014, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Especially if the cases of chickenpox are in vaccinated children. Penalizing those who turn down the intervention for the failure of the intervention is truly absurd.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post
We really need to wake up to what is going on with vaccinations and politics.

Someone just posted a thread saying that Washington State law now allows schools to remove unvaccinated children from schools for 21 days every time someone ELSE in the school comes down with chicken pox, effectively denying the child educational, social, musical, arts, and sports opportunities, and potentially causing ruinous financial and job-related difficulties to the working parent who must then stay home with the child, not just for one three-week period, but for three weeks EVERY time someone in the school gets chicken pox.

This is a perfect example of why we need to fight this monstrous idea that a state can remove a perfectly healthy, innocent individual from school or from work, just because they did not allow an invasive medical procedure.

Denying access to educational, social, or job opportunities based on vaccination is nothing more than industry-driven implementation of a caste system.

There is no telling where this could end. State-required tattoos? State-required birth control? State-required antidepressants? State-required circumcision, male or female? State-required pregnancy or abortion?
I thought many states had these types of laws... You misspelled your title.

Weeding through the propaganda post Smith Mundt Act.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
nvm

"Practically every food you buy in a store for consumption by humans is genetically modified food"
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Astrophysicist/GMO defender

Last edited by samaxtics; 10-03-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Not relevant
Old 10-02-2014, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Interesting how they are not closing down the schools for the enterovirus 68. Even though there has been one death related to it and cases of paralysis. Have they asked children with asthma to stay home where these outbreaks are occurring?

It just shows how they are trying to bully people into compliance to vaccinate. No vaccine available, no school shut down.

"Practically every food you buy in a store for consumption by humans is genetically modified food"
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Astrophysicist/GMO defender
Old 10-02-2014, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
That's the law in Ohio as well. When I filed the kids' exemption I had to sign a statement along the lines of "I understand that the school will not allow my child to attend class in the event of a confirmed case of a disease they are not fully vaccinated for." I don't remember the exact words.

I see the point of view in the OP, but I understand the law as well. Couldn't the school could be responsible if an unvaccinated child contracted a VAD while at school? Sounds like basic CYA to me. Then again, as a SAHM it's not nearly as much of a burden on me as it could be to a working parent.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm0sweet View Post
That's the law in Ohio as well. When I filed the kids' exemption I had to sign a statement along the lines of "I understand that the school will not allow my child to attend class in the event of a confirmed case of a disease they are not fully vaccinated for." I don't remember the exact words.

I see the point of view in the OP, but I understand the law as well. Couldn't the school could be responsible if an unvaccinated child contracted a VAD while at school? Sounds like basic CYA to me. Then again, as a SAHM it's not nearly as much of a burden on me as it could be to a working parent.
Are the sic kids being sent home for 21 days or just the unjabbed?

Old 10-02-2014, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMRguy View Post
I thought many states had these types of laws... You misspelled your title.
I sure did. Typo or not, it's spelled incorrectly! I'll try to fix it...BRB
Old 10-02-2014, 10:09 AM - Thread Starter

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to edit the title. Oh, well.

I DON'T see the point of quarantining the healthy unvaccinated kids. The school is NOT liable for anyone catching a disease from sitting next to an infected--or uninfected--child. In fact, our school refused to send a note home to parents telling them that chicken pox was going around the school, which I thought was a terrible decision--imagine if a parent undergoing chemo came into the school for some reason. And before our pro-vax friends even think that that makes a case to keep the unvaccinated home, EVERY SINGLE CHILD WHO CAME DOWN WITH CHICKEN POX IN OUR SCHOOL WAS VACCINATED FOR IT.

We have to remember several things:

Vaccination does not prevent one from transmitting the disease, whether or not one gets symptoms.

The same germs that they mistakenly believe are kept from their school are at the grocery store, libraries, restaurants, Starbucks,sports stadiums, health clubs, swimming pools, movie theaters, concert halls, airports, buses, subways, trains, public rest rooms, and the waiting rooms for every single doctor and every single extra-curricular activity you can think of.

So you can't go to school and sit next to anyone there, but you can meet them for dinner and a movie.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:14 AM

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Vaccine mandates are just corporate statues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhiK9aC4k9Y

http://parentsagainstmandatoryvaccines.wikispaces.com/

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 10-02-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post
I sure did. Typo or not, it's spelled incorrectly! I'll try to fix it...BRB
Wasn't trying to be a grammar oppressor, was just an FYI.

Old 10-02-2014, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Here is how to edit the title:

Go to the original post in the thread and click edit. Then click on Go Advanced. Once you are in Advanced you have access to the title (in its own box above the body) and you can change what needs to be changed.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Here is how to edit the title:

Go to the original post in the thread and click edit. Then click on Go Advanced. Once you are in Advanced you have access to the title (in its own box above the body) and you can change what needs to be changed.
Thank you!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post
Interesting how they are not closing down the schools for the enterovirus 68. Even though there has been one death related to it and cases of paralysis. Have they asked children with asthma to stay home where these outbreaks are occurring?

It just shows how they are trying to bully people into compliance to vaccinate. No vaccine available, no school shut down.
Very good point - we have one confirmed case in our town schools and 2 more pending testing - schools are still open. They cleaned them a bit better with bleach (does bleach kill ev-68?) and notified parents in that school, but otherwise no other action has been taken.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Yes, I am about on the state line with Washington state..actually a lot of non-vaxxers that I'm aware of..but, they also homeschool...which, is a whole other topic. WA has really jacked up homeschool rules, as well..so they get you coming and going.

Parents who want to raise their children without gov't implemented and forced vaccinations/authoritarian rule, are going to have to withdraw their children from school and homeschool. Between exemptions being removed or reverse enforced (like the OP) and common core, I'm not sure how much longer people are going to be able to hang on with their kids in public school..

Then, you create a whole new issue with parents who are both working or not desirous of homeschool, but being forced to..that doesn't benefit anyone.

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 8: 17 (our 1st homeschool graduate!), 12, 11, 9, 5, 4, 2 and with blessing #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

Old 10-03-2014, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMRguy View Post
Are the sic kids being sent home for 21 days or just the unjabbed?
The sick kids are also not allowed to attend, but it's not a specified 21 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post
Interesting comment. Our ped DID point this issue out as one of his reasons that he felt not vaccinating was more work than it's worth.

I think it is a form of control. I think it could possibly dissuade parents from not vaccinating if they are not able to take that kind of time off work, or if they aren't strongly convicted about not vaccinating. I also think these laws are part of the absolute faith that vaccines are 100% good and "OH WE MUST PROTECT THOSE POOR UNVACCINATED CHILDREN!"

User Tag List