112Likes

#1 of 33 Old 10-19-2014, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Time to Volunteer

Anyone? Anyone?

10153749_10152735761872931_5876781805651231330_n.jpg

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 33 Old 10-19-2014, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
No thank you.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#3 of 33 Old 10-19-2014, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
NM. I don't know why I can't get this to link to images. It's not as fun this way, but here it is: http://memegenerator.net/instance/55456122

By the way, Maurice Hilloman and (I believe) Jonas Salk tested their own vaccines on themselves and their children first. I say we round up everyone at the CDC and get them in line first.

Honestly, I'd like to see a vaccine for this. We would have seen one years ago, but drug companies have never considered an ebola vaccine all that profitable.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#4 of 33 Old 10-19-2014, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Yes.

Dr Alton Oschner of Tulane University gave both his grandson and granddaughter the new fangled Salk vaccine in April 1955 in front of an audience of medical doctors and students.

The Grandson died within weeks ... http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...B366838E649EDE The vaccine was supposedly made by Cutter Laboratories. Ever hear of the Cutter Incident? Supposedly only a very few children were affected by this "incident". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories

The Granddaughter acquired polio and I have never been able to find out what happened to her. If she is alive, she is about 65. Anyone?

Dr. Alton Oschner lived a very long time. I am assuming he never gave himself the vaccine. He lived to be 85.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alton_Ochsner

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."

Last edited by applejuice; 10-19-2014 at 08:56 PM.
#5 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Turquesa;18132306]

Honestly, I'd like to see a vaccine for this. We would have seen one years ago, but drug companies have never considered an ebola vaccine all that profitable. [/QUOTEtt

Would you like an ebola vaccine used globally or just in affected areas?

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#6 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 07:14 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
I had read that Ebola is more like AIDS than it is like measles. If true, maybe this is another reason to do with the no vaccine to date.

I'm all for the testing to be done first on those promoting, regulating and profiting from vaccines. Perhaps Dorit Reiss and Paul Offit will volunteer?

For what it's worth, Nigeria has been declared Ebola free. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa...lflow_facebook

"Practically every food you buy in a store for consumption by humans is genetically modified food"
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Astrophysicist/GMO defender
#7 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I personally volunteer to give Paul Offit 10,000 vaccines one after the other. I'm a patient woman But volunteer for this crapfest? No thanks.

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 ~ another beautiful boy arrived September 2014 ~ breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming. I love my boys
#8 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
[quote=kathymuggle;18132946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post

Honestly, I'd like to see a vaccine for this. We would have seen one years ago, but drug companies have never considered an ebola vaccine all that profitable. [/QUOTEtt
I do remember quite a bit about "profit" (and need) being an issue! Vaccines, $$$ & "fight the virus NATURALLY"!

I do enjoy the "skeptics" response to this and NO I won't bother to post their blather.

Personally when a hospitable needs (cough-cough $$ dollars flying out of my mouth on this one!) a full page add on how they handled things, the "secure" feelings people have toward the CDC, the hysteria some areas are facing,makes me wonder about those who do vac and those who don't and how many will really continue to "trust" the CDC!

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...isited-dallas/
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...age-ad-n229196
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Ebol.../17/id/601377/

I know of some people (IRL) that suddenly have woken up over this and are questioning if they should really get a flu vaccine and none of it has to do with those of us who choose to exercise legal right not to vaccinate. In other words the CDC is doing far more than the .3% ever could! LOVE it!

Love to how they plan to use UN Good Will helpers (celebrities!) to work this too! Oh the massive irony and it's not lost on many!!!!!!

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#9 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrunchyBrit View Post
I personally volunteer to give Paul Offit 10,000 vaccines one after the other.
To his child? Or to a child/children of some of the PRO pushers!

I don't know why "they" are not coming out and having their children do so, when all they do is push onto others. Do as I say......

&

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#10 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:08 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone know what kind of ebola vaccine they are manufacturing? Live virus or killed virus? I'm trying to keep a level head but my little bugaboos are particularly susceptible to shedding live virus vaccines and I'm worried about the time (and we all know it's coming) when they start lining children up to get their ebola vaccine. Whenever one of their little buddies gets a flu mist shot up their nose sure enough one of mine becomes symptomatic.

Also as long as we're talking history (and I know I'm preaching to the choir) Jonas Salk himself testified before a senate sub-committee AGAINST the live virus polio vaccine. Stating that he believed it was the source of the polio outbreaks that occurred after 1960.

Finally is anyone else as appalled as I about the fact that GlaskoSmithKline is one of the two companies manufacturing the American ebola vaccine. Realy?!!!!! GSK?!!!!! Weren't they just fined millions for maleficence?!!!!
#11 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:12 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
Would you like an ebola vaccine used globally or just in affected areas?
I'd like for it to be an option in affected areas. Globally, it should be available to health care providers on the front lines, like that medical staff in Texas. Notice my choice of words like "option" and "availability." I struggle because my support for vaccine availability collides with the likelihood for coercive vaccination policies. I don't want anyone making a half-assed effective product and then demanding that everyone use it in order for it to work.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#12 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:20 AM

Asking vaccine promoters if they've ever signed up for a clinical trial is the best way to get to the heart of their convictions.

I've seen comments such as "that vaccine is new so we'll wait until it is established". In other words, "I'll let other people's children test it out first". It's like all those childless trolls that show up in the comments section viciously deriding parents for not vaccinating with each and every vaccine to hit the market; you know, those people who have never had the responsibility for making health care decisions for anyone but themselves.

So who are these children that are test subjects in clinical trials? Orphans or children in state care? Children in third world countries? Children of poverty stricken parents who enrol on the promise of cash? Who do pro-vaxx parents think these vaccines are tested on?

"Practically every food you buy in a store for consumption by humans is genetically modified food"
Neil deGrasse Tyson
#13 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Anna - I'm not 100% on this but from recall I think the vaccine will be live. They are apparently using a chain of proteins from a common cold type virus that they 'think' is similar to a portion of the ebola virus. They are hoping that the body will respond to ebola in the same way as this particular cold virus... excuse my reservations...

Last edited by TheCrunchyBrit; 10-20-2014 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Edit - sp! Stupid phone...
#14 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:54 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
I remember seeing a discussion of the anthrax vaccine tests in children on Voices for Vaccines. No one there was willing to volunteer their own child for these vaccine studies.
#15 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post

So who are these children that are test subjects in clinical trials? Orphans or children in state care? Children in third world countries? Children of poverty stricken parents who enrol on the promise of cash? Who do pro-vaxx parents think these vaccines are tested on?
Sorry I can't link now where I am

Look at Ireland, last I looked that wasn't 3rd world & what England did with the trials on those children in orphanages.

Not ancient history either, not even back 50 years!!

Maybe some one can link what I mean, again I can't right now.

&

#16 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
On a related note, a man did an AMA about volunteering for the experimental ebola vaccine fairly recently.

IamA Human Guinea Pig Getting the Newest Ebola Vaccine AMA!

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment..._newest_ebola/

I am not in the least bit worried about getting ebola, and absolutely do not believe a vaccine would ever be recommended to the general American public.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
#17 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 11:05 AM

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Quote:
Anna - I'm not 100% on this but from recall I think the vaccine will be live. They are apparently using a chain of proteins from a common cold type virus that they 'think' is similar to a portion of the ebola virus. They are hoping that the boby will respond to ebola in the same way as this particular cold virus... excuse my reservations...
Notice they are only using 'viral' proteins, so the Ebola vaccine is a vaccine without a virus (like the HPV vaccine). Hmmm.....

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
#18 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 11:22 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
"It's ability to generate an immune response".....that's fine and dandy but unless you plan to vax the guinea pigs then immediately ship them off to ebola stricken areas, you know in some sort of cage so they don't get out and catch something else in the wild, then what exactly would that immune response be against? Ebola, eggs, monkey kidneys, your own tissues?? Let's be honest here the only way to really test a vaccine is to throw people to the wolves and see just how they fare in their new bubble of protection
#19 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacozy View Post
On a related note, a man did an AMA about volunteering for the experimental ebola vaccine fairly recently.

I am not in the least bit worried about getting ebola, and absolutely do not believe a vaccine would ever be recommended to the general American public.
Many people are not the least bit worried about hepatitis A or B, chickenpox, measles, mumps, or HPV either. Are you recommending that level of worry be part of the equation for individual assessment on the decision to vaccinate?

Neil deGrasse Tyson
#20 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Quote:

I read that about a month ago, he/she also got a free t shirt, pen and some stickers... I wonder if still alive?

Weeding through the propaganda post Smith Mundt Act.
#21 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Anna - I'm not 100% on this but from recall I think the vaccine will be live. They are apparently using a chain of proteins from a common cold type virus that they 'think' is similar to a portion of the ebola virus. They are hoping that the body will respond to ebola in the same way as this particular cold virus... excuse my reservations...
CrunchyBrit
Yikes! But thanks for the info! Please keep posting if you find out any new info. I'm doing my best too but of course when trying to find any specific science on the matter it seems the public is on a "need to know" basis. Typical. And thank you again!
#22 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 01:46 PM

What a concept. Individual risk assessment and free choice on whether to vaccinate or not.

I like it Teacozy.
#23 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
I also agree with Teacozy about not fearing ebola. I am not afraid of it.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#24 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 02:57 PM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
**Disclaimer** This post contains opinion with a political slant. I also want to say I'm not a Republican, so don't put me there as if I'm doing their bidding, OK? I DO see this situation tied in with the gov't and the CDC is certainly an outreach of the gov't, so draw your own conclusions.

I am not afraid of ebola. I am afraid that the masses of people ARE afraid of ebola, as the majority of people watch/listen to the MSM and believe what is broadcast is actually truth in reporting.

I fear that a mass vaccination program will be rolled out. I fear that once that happens, the results will be so ambiguous, that it will APPEAR ebola is spreading via the unvaxed, when in fact, it may be illnesses brought on by reactions from the vaccine. I fear masses of people will begin demanding a vax as the fear over ebola and the inflated numbers are peddled, that the vax will be rolled out on an "emergency trial" basis, thus making it even less tested than usual vaccines.

I fear that this will be the catastrophe Obama and his administration utilize to further remove the freedoms of people in this nation. I fear "state of emergency" being declared all over the nation, and I fear internment over those who resist.

Will this stuff happen? Maybe. Maybe not. I am not a prophet. Could it? Absolutely. Checking the comments of the leaders of the administration in the past "Never let a good crisis go to waste", one must wonder what an administration does when no real crisis exists, and there is still much work to be done..

While I am fearful, please understand I'm not quaking in my really cute boots or anything. I have a perspective on this that brings a lot of peace..but it doesn't mean things won't get pretty ugly while the country blindly believes what is marketed to them over a really scary disease that is not a fun way to die.

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 8: 17 (our 1st homeschool graduate!), 12, 11, 9, 5, 4, 2 and with blessing #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

#25 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 06:45 PM

MyFillingQuiver,
I could not agree MORE!!!!! There is not one iota in my being that fears ebola. I am terrified of the ebola vaccine!!! I'm desperately trying to keep a level head, but knowing how this all plays out (ramp up fear.......vaccine saves the day) I'm having a harder and harder time doing so. Any word of comfort greatly appreciated.
#26 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFillingQuiver View Post
I fear that a mass vaccination program will be rolled out. I fear that once that happens, the results will be so ambiguous, that it will APPEAR ebola is spreading via the unvaxed, when in fact, it may be illnesses brought on by reactions from the vaccine. I fear masses of people will begin demanding a vax as the fear over ebola and the inflated numbers are peddled, that the vax will be rolled out on an "emergency trial" basis, thus making it even less tested than usual vaccines.
I can't remember if the following point was brought up in a post here by someone or it was brought up in a comment section elsewhere.

But the point was, that when they mass vaccinate the population with one vaccine in a short period of time (think smallpox campaigns, swine flu vaccine and what they would do with ebola) it is easier to see the issues with it (and harder to hide the results) as opposed to those vaccines that are given out on an individual basis with a staggered schedule (childhood vaccines). And I would imagine it would be the frontline workers and military personnel to be some of the first groups to get it in a crisis situation.

Neil deGrasse Tyson
#27 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 07:54 PM

Yeah, true. Look at the narcolepsy problems in Europe, especially Scandinavia or the flu vaccine seizures in Australia. Big vaccine pushes do make it harder to hide problems.

My own guess is that this epidemic is being used to restore faith in vaccines. The H1N1 flu pandemic didn't do the trick and this is round two. But I'm not quite sure how the game will be played this time.
#28 of 33 Old 10-20-2014, 08:26 PM

Samaxtics
Thx! Would be harder to hide results. Especially because we are focused (ad nauseum) on every American ebola case. However, once the vaccine is introduced, in this very pro-"vaccines are synonymous with holy water", for-profit health care world, that we are living in it becomes very easy to say the individual contracted the disease because she was unvaccinated. I agree, it may be very hard to do that, however, autism had gotten to one in sixty-eight. Science takes a way back seat to profit fear mongering.
#29 of 33 Old 10-21-2014, 06:55 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:

Well, according to your reddit link, the guy developed a fever and headache, popped some Tylenol, and went to work.

"The initial trial includes 20 adults, who received the vaccine in differing doses," according to http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ess-in-monkeys.

I wonder if higher doses will trigger autoimmune activity, and if so, how they plan to monitor that if
1) they're following his symptoms for only 4 weeks and
(more importantly)
2) He has been participating as a volunteer in health studies already--no way to know which medication/vaccine might be causing delayed symptomatic onset.
"I have been supplementing my income by participating as a healthy volunteer for studies at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD over the last year."

Apparently, this is not a double-blind test, either: "They only have a sample size of 12 (13 with me) so they really don't know for sure, but the components of the vaccine have been used in other studies, just not this combination. That gives them a general idea. The worst they've had is a fever from one of the other two people that got the same dose I did." He already knows what dose he got, and how many people got the same dose he did?
#30 of 33 Old 10-21-2014, 06:58 AM

@Anne Jividen It is harder to get out stories that don't mesh with the official stories. It is easy to get the perception that what we are being told must be true because everyone is reporting it. If one is to read some science journals they might get the perception that because there are no articles questioning a paradigm the journal only agrees with one position. But I wonder how many decisions are based more on maintaining fruitful financial relationships. This is a revealing article on David Bronner trying to place an advertorial in Science and Nature and the reasons why he was denied. http://www.motherjones.com/tom-philp...re-and-science

Neil deGrasse Tyson

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page