Thanks for posting this
. Very interesting to see the actual timeline and how soon they discovered something was amiss with the vaccine and decided to remove the recommendation to the public, allowing the public to make their own decision regarding the vaccine.
I found this particularly interesting, submitted by Dr. Tomljenovic:
Conclusions: The presence of foreign antigenic material in the central nervous system can trigger adverse inflammatory and immune-mediated manifestations. Normally, vaccine antigens are not expected to cross the blood-brain barrier. The finding of HPV-16L1 intra and perivascular immuno-positive cells in the brains of these two cases suffering unexpected and sudden death following Gardasil vaccination is thus of concern.
We haven't discussed the use of polysorbate 80. Polysorbate 80 is used in pharmaceuticals, frequently used in CNS drug formulations, to enhance the delivery of chemicals from the blood into the brain across the blood brain barrier (BBB). Being that the BBB is imperable to many things, polysorbate 80 is one they found that can actually be used to cross that barrier to treat brain maladies, severe brain infections, tumors, etc. Is the use of polysorbate 80 in vaccines allowing other vaccine adjuvants , antigens, etc., to cross and disrupt the BBB, causing toxicity and inflammation into the brain of children (and even sudden death as found by the researcher above) and permanently altering the brain's activity? If polysorbate 80 is one avenue used to cross the BBB, and if this is present in vaccines, where is evidence that it's not bringing along with it to cross the barrier all of the other ingredients in vaccines and causing damage to the brain?
I don't want to get off track but wanted to mention this because these are, in my opinion, good questions formed by a doctor who is not convinced polysorbate 80 is exempt from creating problems in vaccines. Can anyone answer these questions?
Since vaccines contain polysorbate 80, we can ask the following questions;
1) What vaccine materials get across the BBB, with the help of polysorbate 80, into the brain of children? and
2) What effect do they have once they get into the brain? Do they contribute to inflammation, toxicity, encephalitis?
Since polysorbate 80 works as an emulsifier, and will also enhance the delivery of vaccine materials into the rest of the cells of the body,
3) What vaccine materials enter the cells of our bodies?
4) Do they remain in the cells once they get in there?
5) Do they impair any parts of the cells, i.e, mitochondrial DNA, nuclear DNA, or other cellular apparatuses - endoplasmic reticulum, golgi apparatus?
6) Do they become part of the DNA of the cells since there are whole DNA strands from live viruses in the vaccines, along with foreign animal DNA and bacterial/viral/yeast protein antigens?
7) If they do become part of the DNA, how does this change the function and/or regulatory systems in the cells?
8) Do the materials from vaccines (e.g. aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde) entering through the cell membranes at the hands of polysorbate 80 do anything to impair the electrical charge of the cell membrane, or impair/alter the way materials enter or exit the cell through the cell membrane (nutrients, cellular wastes, manufactured proteins, or enzymes?
Since babies have a poorly developed BBB, which may not solidify for at least the first 6 months, or maybe longer if they have a brewing inflammatory condition yet to be determined that has delayed the full development of the BBB, then questions 3-8 apply to their brains as well.
We don't know the answers to most/all of these questions because studies have never been done to evaluate them.