Gardasil and boys--coincidence? Background rate? - Mothering Forums

89Likes

#1 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 315 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2678 Post(s)
Gardasil and boys--coincidence? Background rate?

The big problem is that he reacted after the first dose and reacted after a second dose.

I'm looking forward to the explanations which will exonerate the vaccine. http://sanevax.org/gardasil-sharing-carnage-boys/

I'll save some time:
1) Psychogenic (despite many medical tests showing that he has actual physical dysfunction)
2) Some other disorder with the same symptoms which commonly occurs in boys at this age (that the doctors can't figure out what is wrong just shows that doctors are ignorant and bad at diagnosis...wait a moment...)
3) He didn't really have two reactions to two doses, the first one was just a coincidence and so was the second one, because the symptoms were not identical.
4) Anecdotes don't count, let's keep recommending the vaccine because eventually it will prevent cancer.
applejuice likes this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:14 PM - Thread Starter

I left off a couple of very popular ones.

You've got to look at this as a single unfortunate case, probably unconnected, against millions and millions of doses distributed worldwide with no problems.

Made up story from an anti-vaccne organization.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#3 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:24 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Have the shots at least protected him from cervical cancer?
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety_Bird View Post
Have the shots at least protected him from cervical cancer?
No, for guys it is other cancers. Let's see what cancers he has been saved from:
Quote:
HPV can cause cancers of the anus, mouth/throat (oropharynx), and penis in males.
http://www.cdc.gov/features/hpvvaccineboys/

But his mother hasn't let him get the third dose, so he probably isn't protected.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#5 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Yes, it is un-ethical to make a person take a drug or vaccine to protect another person from a disease; that is, making boys get a vaccine to protect the women in their life from cervical cancer.

And of course I consider it quite un-ethical to give a perfectly healthy person a medical procedure which incapacitates them, but then, no one is asking me.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get - eczema, allergies, diabetes, petit/gran mal seizures, GBS, TPI, POTS, JRA, RA, CFS, SLE, fibromyalgia, encephalitis, neurological damage, coma, or death."

~paraphrased from "Forrest Gump"~

#6 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Yes, it is un-ethical to make a person take a drug or vaccine to protect another person from a disease; that is, making boys get a vaccine to protect the women in their life from cervical cancer.

And of course I consider it quite un-ethical to give a perfectly healthy person a medical procedure which incapacitates them, but then, no one is asking me.
Somehow I'm sure someone will figure out a way to make it clear that if he really is incapacitated it isn't due to the vaccine.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#7 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 07:43 PM

The Male Conversion Disorder
Deborah and samaxtics like this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get - eczema, allergies, diabetes, petit/gran mal seizures, GBS, TPI, POTS, JRA, RA, CFS, SLE, fibromyalgia, encephalitis, neurological damage, coma, or death."

#8 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 09:34 PM

I guess they can't claim 'mass hysteria' for boys because hysteria is associated with girls/women.

This is an HPV vaccine propaganda article. It's particularly sad/interesting to read the comments:
http://www.nature.com/news/the-world...s-safe-1.18918

Someone commented that one isn't seeing the same problems in boys as in the girls who have received the HPV vaccine. So I guess by expanding/doubling their market, they also reduce the differences.
applejuice and Deborah like this.

Last edited by Tweety_Bird; 06-29-2016 at 09:57 PM.
#9 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 09:45 PM

Yes.

Hysteria is from the Greek word for uterus.

When a doctor does a hysterectomy, he is removing a woman's source of hysteria.

Therefore, only women can be hysterical.

Now we know.
Deborah, samaxtics and Tweety_Bird like this.

#10 of 70 Old 06-29-2016, 09:59 PM

One of the sad comments is from a mother who describes how her daughter is in such agony (during her periods it seems) that she is begging her mother to have her uterus removed.
#11 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 03:43 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Now if they could just get this one added to the infant schedule, there'd be no worry about listening to complaints from the actual injectees. Anyone want to keep track of how long it takes until that happens? Any bets?

Sus
#12 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 04:51 AM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
The big problem is that he reacted after the first dose and reacted after a second dose.

I'm looking forward to the explanations which will exonerate the vaccine. http://sanevax.org/gardasil-sharing-carnage-boys/

I'll save some time:
1) Psychogenic (despite many medical tests showing that he has actual physical dysfunction)
2) Some other disorder with the same symptoms which commonly occurs in boys at this age (that the doctors can't figure out what is wrong just shows that doctors are ignorant and bad at diagnosis...wait a moment...)
3) He didn't really have two reactions to two doses, the first one was just a coincidence and so was the second one, because the symptoms were not identical.
4) Anecdotes don't count, let's keep recommending the vaccine because eventually it will prevent cancer.
Oh my God.

Oddly enough, after all the various stories I have read, this is the one that knocks me sideways. Perhaps because males are so medically fragile, perhaps because my own son that age would be so entirely unable to communicate his distress. I just can't bear to think of having your life so entirely derailed...after all the stress of getting into college, etc.

Mercy.
#13 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I guess they can't claim 'mass hysteria' for boys because hysteria is associated with girls/women.

This is an HPV vaccine propaganda article. It's particularly sad/interesting to read the comments:
http://www.nature.com/news/the-world...s-safe-1.18918

Someone commented that one isn't seeing the same problems in boys as in the girls who have received the HPV vaccine. So I guess by expanding/doubling their market, they also reduce the differences.
One of the comments, which relates to the author:
Quote:
Masumi Minaguchi • 2015-12-10 04:48 PM The author of this article should disclose any conflict of interest. According to the following article, she serves on the Merck Vaccines Strategic Advisory Board and is a consultant to GSK. (Merck and GSK are HPV vaccine makers.) http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...139-7/fulltext
Yes, there are also comments from doctors and scientists who have seen and treated those with possible HPV vaccine reactions, and who point out that they (the doctors) don't have psychogenic disorders and are apparently seeing real conditions with measureable physical phenomena occurring.

This is all so crazy.

I was going to add to my list of explanations the "big" studies demonstrating safety, but your article link covers that beautifully.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#14 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolmarmDE View Post
Oh my God.

Oddly enough, after all the various stories I have read, this is the one that knocks me sideways. Perhaps because males are so medically fragile, perhaps because my own son that age would be so entirely unable to communicate his distress. I just can't bear to think of having your life so entirely derailed...after all the stress of getting into college, etc.

Mercy.
Imagining that happening to your own son...shudder!

And the HPV vaccine defenders and promoters call this process science.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#15 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 1342 Post(s)
Quote:
In early October that same year, Zach sustained an ankle injury which placed him out of work while he recovered. During this October 3rd appointment for his ankle, he was talked into a flu vaccination. October 13th, Zach returned for a follow up and was talked into accepting the Gardasil and meningococcal vaccines. It was shortly after this that the first phase of his health decline began.
Quote:
Zach’s weight plunged during this period, dropping to 110 lbs. at the height of 6 ft. tall. The symptoms were persistent, often leaving Zach bedridden. Being almost 19 by now, Zach returned on his own to see his primary care physician on February 3, 2015. While we still had not made the connection, it never once occurred to me that the doctor would use this opportunity to inject Zach with another dose of Gardasil in spite of the symptoms he had gone to see his doctor for during this visit, but he did.
I'm not sure what if any recourse patients/parents have against doctors who vaccinate even though the patients are experiencing health issues. I think expecting pharma and gov agencies to change their recommendations is futile. Patients/parents have to start going after the doctors and making them accountable.

Quote:
I took Zach back to the doctor and he was prescribed Zithromax due to what had now become a viral infection.
Why did he prescribe Zithromax? It is for bacterial infections.

I really hope they are working to fix this young man's gut.
#16 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaxtics View Post
I'm not sure what if any recourse patients/parents have against doctors who vaccinate even though the patients are experiencing health issues. I think expecting pharma and gov agencies to change their recommendations is futile. Patients/parents have to start going after the doctors and making them accountable.

Why did he prescribe Zithromax? It is for bacterial infections.

I really hope they are working to fix this young man's gut.
I wonder if prescribing abx for a viral infection is considered malpractice. I don't know how it could not be.

Sus
applejuice, Deborah and samaxtics like this.

Last edited by mama24-7; 06-30-2016 at 08:52 AM.
#17 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 09:44 AM

Sadly, giving prescriptions for antibiotics is standard of care however worthless or dangerous it may be.
Deborah likes this.

#18 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Sadly, giving prescriptions for antibiotics is standard of care however worthless or dangerous it may be.
Nah, not the doctor's fault.
It's the fault of all the patients out there demanding antibiotics.
#19 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 12:15 PM

LOL.

As Dr Robert Mendelsohn was fond of saying in that vein,

"Can you demand a doctor do a homebirth, or even, backup a homebirth? How about forcing a doctor to give you vitamins or dietary advice?"

Yes, see how far that will get you. Good luck!
Deborah, samaxtics and mamadee17 like this.

#20 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 12:29 PM

Yes, they are kicking families out for declining vaccines but other people can put them in a head lock and get them to write a prescription against their will AND the doctors will still keep these people on as patients!

#21 of 70 Old 06-30-2016, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I realize that abx are a standard of care item. What I don't think is standard of care is to give a prescription that will do nothing from the diagnosis. Maybe I'm just expecting logic to be used where it rarely is.

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
#22 of 70 Old 07-01-2016, 06:18 AM - Thread Starter

Since this is our current HPV vaccine thread I'm going to add this article to the mix. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...er-claims.html

Quote:
Leissa Nielsen's teenage daughter Chantele, from Hessle, East Yorkshire, had the vaccination to protect her from cervical cancer at the end of April.
Since then, Ms Nielsen claims Chantele has suffered debilitating side effects including fainting up to eight times daily, uncontrollable sleep episodes, painful headaches, neck pain, blurred vision and even memory loss.

applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#23 of 70 Old 07-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
An open secret and more cover-up

Quote:
It is an open secret at the world renowned UK’s Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital [GOSH] that the HPV vaccines are not safe. Large numbers of British schoolgirls are routinely referred there for a variety of serious and less than usually-to-expected medical conditions following vaccination with HPV vaccines. So it is hardly surprising when mothers discover routinely other mothers of girls with the same and similar serious medical conditions following HPV vaccination.
Crooked European Medicines Agency Condemned Over Dangerous HPV Vaccines – By Respected International Medical Scientific Organisation
applejuice, Deborah and philomom like this.

#BeBrave
#24 of 70 Old 07-03-2016, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

From link in previous post:
Quote:
The European Medicines Agency oddly had held an online video press briefing two weeks before their report was published. This meant there was no opportunity for independent experts to review their claims in advance so that pertinent questions could be asked. And that is just what they appear to be – claims. Also troubling is the absence of hard detail and figures in the EMA’s report. It is close to a narrative, telling a story of what they claim to have done and expecting everyone to believe them with no hard facts or data to make a judgment. It is pretty much “we are the experts with all the information and what we say is what it is and we don’t care to prove it“. One seemingly bizarre aspect was the claim to have carried out numerous analyses taking into account from 1% to 100% under reporting, aside from suggesting they have no idea how high the level of under reporting is.
I'm so impressed by their expertise in news conference timing!
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#25 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 06:39 PM

Another heartbreaking story of a life ruined by HPV vaccine:
Teenager is hospitalised and sedated EVERY time she has her period after HPV jab 'made her vomit up to 10 times a day'
Quote:
'Holly was unstoppable, full of energy and very high achieving – then she had the vaccine. Now, it's like we've lost our daughter for the meantime,' she said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...times-day.html
Quote:
'Whenever I say I believe it was down to the jab, I'm seen as an anti-vaccine extremist, but I'm not. My kids have had all their vaccines.
#26 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Shame that people just don't understand about coincidences. But I don't suppose the poor kid will get cancer, right?
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#27 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Shame that people just don't understand about coincidences. But I don't suppose the poor kid will get cancer, right?
Hmmm, I wonder what the background rate is/was for teenage girls vomiting 10 times a day and being hospitalized every time she has a period.
#28 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hmmm, I wonder what the background rate is/was for teenage girls vomiting 10 times a day and being hospitalized every time she has a period.
Doesn't matter. If it happens after an HPV vaccine it is a coincidence by definition. And maybe psychogenic to boot!

You've got to learn to trust.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#29 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Dr Toni Bark on the effects of Gardasil

applejuice likes this.

#BeBrave
#30 of 70 Old 07-04-2016, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Quote:
Doesn't matter. If it happens after an HPV vaccine it is a coincidence by definition. And maybe psychogenic to boot!

You've got to learn to trust.
Actually, an event happening after any other event is coincidence by definition, unless a plausible causation link is established. I'm very curious as to what the theory is regarding what biological mechanism could be be causing such a range of problems .

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page