• 1 Post By Deborah
  • 1 Post By serenbat
  • 3 Post By Deborah

#1 of 7 Old 07-09-2016, 06:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 333 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2750 Post(s)
Gardasil injury award

Good thing that court cases don't count, medical evidence reported during a court case doesn't count and individual cases don't count. Otherwise some parents might continue to have doubts about the safety of Gardasil.

So frustrating for Merck that so many parents are avoiding this vaccine. Or not getting the second or third doses of the vaccine.

http://paraven.net/us-vaccine-court-...dasil-vaccine/

Quote:
For the reasons stated herein, I find that petitioner has provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that A.M. had ALE and that the molecular mimicry between the vaccine and the aquaporin 4 water channels caused hyperexcitability in the temporal lobe and severe seizures. Accordingly, I have concluded that petitioner is entitled to compensation.

Poor child.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-09-2016, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Reading what happened to that girl hurt my heart. From some basic googling I can't find any information on the young girl involved, which is a blessing for them, as no one can track them down and tell them they're confused, or worse yet, liars.

Proud to support vaccine choice.
#3 of 7 Old 07-09-2016, 11:51 AM

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 1433 Post(s)
It's just "pity money", I read a post from a lawyer that said that.

Odd, a system is set up to compensate those who have reactions, yet we are told those reactions are not proof any reaction occurred. Baffling how that goes down.

#4 of 7 Old 07-09-2016, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenbat View Post
It's just "pity money", I read a post from a lawyer that said that.

Odd, a system is set up to compensate those who have reactions, yet we are told those reactions are not proof any reaction occurred. Baffling how that goes down.
So they just randomly turn some cases down to avoid giving away too much money? And delay other cases for years--this girl first became ill in 2007--so the government can get a bit more interest on the money?

Very odd system.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#5 of 7 Old 07-10-2016, 03:30 AM

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 1433 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
So they just randomly turn some cases down to avoid giving away too much money? And delay other cases for years--this girl first became ill in 2007--so the government can get a bit more interest on the money?

Very odd system.
Must be the case, as far as I can tell.
Giving out money seems to have not a thing to do with reactions. I have even read on here that it's cheaper to settle.

Odd in so many ways!
applejuice likes this.
#6 of 7 Old 07-10-2016, 06:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenbat View Post
Must be the case, as far as I can tell.
Giving out money seems to have not a thing to do with reactions. I have even read on here that it's cheaper to settle.

Odd in so many ways!
I think the vaccine supporters start from the conclusions they want to establish--that real vaccine reactions are vanishingly rare--and therefore it follows that some vaccine court concessions must not be based on real evidence--after all the court is easier than a regular court case--and so on. It makes sense in the "skeptic" universe, which tends, IMO, to be a bit gullible about what is real and what isn't real. Have to admit, however, that some vaccine critics can also be gullible about what is real and what isn't real.

prevent it
#7 of 7 Old 07-15-2016, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
There doesn't seem to have been an award for this poor girl for how she has suffered:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page