I thought I would make my own list of pro-vax hypocricy, seeing as there is a non-vax one circulating :
This is clearly an "in general" list and does not apply to all pro-vaxxers.
1. " We want everyone to be vaccinated that medically can be because we care about the health of all children" …sure, and that is why you advocate for doctors kicking unvaxxed children out of medical practices.
2. Non-vaxxers are selfish for not vaccinating…because it could harm our
children. This is part of the reason for pro-vaxxers seeking doctors office that exclude the non-vaxxed, even when their child is perfectly healthy. I don’t want to vaccinate to protect my children; you want me to vaccinate to protect your children. Everyone wants to protect their children first.
3. Vaccines make no money whatsoever - but alternative money rakes it in! (even though most common VADS require no alt meds at all). Snort
4. correlation is not causation - in everything but disease reduction
Now, I personally think the saying is trite and overly simplistic, but if you are going to make simplistic statements, at least be even in your application.
5. VAERS is useless - except it was designed by pro-vaxxers and most reports are made by doctors.
6. acute diseases are horrible but chronic diseases are good. Some are just brain differences.
7. Non-vaxxed children are a huge threat to society and unsafe to be around (unless, of course, they are unvaxxed for medical reason, or are homeless…those kids never get diseases and are all fine)
8. Non vaxxed children without Hep B are more likely to give a person hep b in a school setting than people with hep. b.
9. We acknowledge that vaccine reactions can happen…but they did not happen to you.
10. I am a conspiracy theorist for distrusting what the CDC says, but it is fine to distrust what the courts say.