Naturopathic/Homeopathic Vaccines in OR? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-13-2005, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DW and I are discussing vaccinating our unborn child - due in a month. She wants to vaccinate and I do not. She would be willing to go with a naturopathic or homeopathic (I am unsure of the differences) vaccine rather than the typical. Thus, I am looking for any information that exists on this subject. Ideas? Please!!!
I have heard that there is a homeopathic Dr in Portland (OR) who will do this -is there anyone out there who has gone this route? Where did you get your information? Help, please!
-An overwhelmed momma

Mommy to a wonderfully passionate little one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2005, 12:42 AM

Susannah,

I "think" my naturopath in Sandy gives them. She has mentioned them in passing, but I wasn't interested in them so I didn't enquire further. She is going to be moving her office to Brightwood soon, but might know of someone closer to you. She had an associate split off (maybe because of the move?) and she now practices in Troutdale. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the address of either my naturopath, or the associate who moved to Troutdale. I am thinking if you are in Portland you won’t want to drive all the way out to Brightwood.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

We are actually in the Salem area but were thinking we would probably have to go to Portland to do this. Where is Brightwood? If you could give me your doctor's info that would be appreciated - thanks!

Mommy to a wonderfully passionate little one

User Tag List