What religions don't vaccinate? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 41Likes
#61 of 71 Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
[QUOTE=MyFillingQuiver;18424434]That is potentially the only (partially) sane thing the man ever said. I don't think it's a plot against black people, but he is an afro-centrist, so he would naturally think that.

QUOTE]

Maybe he had read about the possible increased autism rate in African American males vaccinated before MMR before a certain age, but buried by the CDC... (Thompson)

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 71 Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
[quote=kathymuggle;18424474]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFillingQuiver View Post
That is potentially the only (partially) sane thing the man ever said. I don't think it's a plot against black people, but he is an afro-centrist, so he would naturally think that.

QUOTE]

Maybe he had read about the possible increased autism rate in African American males vaccinated before MMR before a certain age, but buried by the CDC... (Thompson)
Very true @kathymuggle . That might very possibly be it. His other comments/activities cause me to disregard most of what he says, so I do confess bias to not finding him a respectable dissenter, but he has his right to question!

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother joyfully raising 8 children from almost 18 to and Boy/Girl blessings #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

#63 of 71 Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
[quote=kathymuggle;18424474]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFillingQuiver View Post
That is potentially the only (partially) sane thing the man ever said. I don't think it's a plot against black people, but he is an afro-centrist, so he would naturally think that.
Quote:

No, that was something that the very Reverend Jeremiah said BEFORE Obama was elected in 2008. The Very Reverend Jeremiah retired in 2008 also. There is a tape of it somewhere, since I hear it all the time on radio -for some reason - so I am sure that Obama heard it at some point during a sermon when he was serving the good people of Chicago and/or Illinois. Many black leaders have said for a very long time that the vaccines do damage to the people in their communities. I recall talking with several black guys in college who were in wheelchairs and had MS, an autoimmune condition that I consider to be from vaccine damage. I suspect they may have been stuck with a vaccine lot that was not properly stored.

Michelle Obama's father died from complications of MS.

Ophra Winfrey went to that church too.

Any one reading this go to that Church? It was a very large church in a very large community of Chicago, IL.

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.”
― Plato
#64 of 71 Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
[quote=applejuice;18425282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

No, that was something that the very Reverend Jeremiah said BEFORE Obama was elected in 2008. The Very Reverend Jeremiah retired in 2008 also. There is a tape of it somewhere, since I hear it all the time on radio -for some reason - so I am sure that Obama heard it at some point during a sermon when he was serving the good people of Chicago and/or Illinois. Many black leaders have said for a very long time that the vaccines do damage to the people in their communities. I recall talking with several black guys in college who were in wheelchairs and had MS, an autoimmune condition that I consider to be from vaccine damage. I suspect they may have been stuck with a vaccine lot that was not properly stored.

Any one reading this go to that Church? It was a very large church in a very large community of Chicago, IL.
Shall we bring up Tuskegee syphilis ?- so much for the black family to trust when the govt says everything is just A-OK!

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#65 of 71 Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
[quote=applejuice;18425282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

Thanks. I know very little about the man. Still, if he has read about the recent MMR debacle, I am sure it only serves to confirm his suspicions

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#66 of 71 Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenbat View Post
Shall we bring up Tuskegee syphilis ?- so much for the black family to trust when the govt says everything is just A-OK!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Lacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

And there was Henrietta Lacks whose cancer cells were used in the development of the Salk polio vaccine. HeLa Line - taken without her knowledge or consent.

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.”
― Plato
#67 of 71 Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Lacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

And there was Henrietta Lacks whose cancer cells were used in the development of the Salk polio vaccine. HeLa Line - taken without her knowledge or consent.
I know! This should be it's own thread!

Distrust some DO get it other's don't!

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#68 of 71 Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM

And it looks like Obama slept through those sermons ... http://news.yahoo.com/obama-measles-...144320454.html

Gov Christie approves of parental choice ... http://news.yahoo.com/gops-christie-...-politics.html

― Plato
#69 of 71 Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM

Does Judaism forbid vaccination?

Oy Gevalt! those meshuganah parents of Jewish day schools students. Who do they think they are?
http://tabletmag.com/scroll/188686/l...-in-california

Meanwhile on the other side of the argument -
http://www.kveller.com/why-every-jew...te-their-kids/

If you have two Jews, you will find three opinions.

― Plato

Last edited by applejuice; Yesterday at 10:02 PM.
#70 of 71 Unread Today, 02:04 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
OMG apple! You are cracking me up!!!! Oy Vey!
#71 of 71 Unread Today, 08:49 AM

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Does Judaism forbid vaccination?

Oy Gevalt! those meshuganah parents of Jewish day schools students. Who do they think they are?
http://tabletmag.com/scroll/188686/l...-in-california

Meanwhile on the other side of the argument -
http://www.kveller.com/why-every-jew...te-their-kids/

If you have two Jews, you will find three opinions.
only 3? In my family we could always argue both sides...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page