CDC Vaccine Ingredients List - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The link to the CDC Vaccine Ingredients list is either broken or has been removed (never to return?). Does anyone have a copy of the CDC list? I have a different list but the CDC list is the one I give out because it comes from a "credible" source.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#2 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 12:29 PM

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/conce...ives.htm#Facts
#3 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 12:55 PM

At least two of those ingredients are proven carcinognes and poisons.

Bethany, crunchy Christian mom to Destiny (11) Deanna (9), and Ethan (2)

#4 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpie545
At least two of those ingredients are proven carcinognes and poisons.

Oh, but don't ya know . . . it's such a small amount . . . even for a 10 pound baby or a preemie. They can handle it. :

I do wonder though . . . which one of those safe ingredients cause each of the acknowledged and/or compensated vaccine reactions such as crying syndrome, high-pitched screaming, excessive sleeping, seizures, demyelination, death, enchephalitis (w/ or w/o brain damage), arthritis, brachial neuritis, anaphylactic shock, serum sickness, thrombocytopenic purpura . . .

The CDC states on the vaccine ingredient page: To find out what chemical additives are in specific vaccines, ask your health care provider or pharmacist for a copy of the vaccine package insert, which lists all ingredients in the vaccine and discusses any known adverse reactions.

Oh yeah . . . and we all know how willing peds are when it comes to handing out the vaccine product insert. I wonder why the CDC doesn't put up links to the product inserts right on their ingredient page . . . or better yet . . . on the VIS?
#5 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland
The CDC states on the vaccine ingredient page: To find out what chemical additives are in specific vaccines, ask your health care provider or pharmacist for a copy of the vaccine package insert, which lists all ingredients in the vaccine and discusses any known adverse reactions.
The link I was using (http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/...nt-table-2.pdf) had a long list of VPDs and the ingredients in each one. I find it suspicious that link to the detailed list is out of service but the list of six vaccine "helpers" is available.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#6 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 07:41 PM

Is this like what you had?
http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/...nt-table-2.pdf

You can get there from here click on Appendices then Apendix B Vaccines then Vaccine Excipient and Media Summary...

eta- I think it changed because they have a new edition of the Pink Book. That's what I assumed anyways. lol

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

#7 of 8 Old 05-26-2006, 08:08 PM

I didn't know about the MSG....that gives me severe migraines, I can only imagine what it does to little babies That list right there should make any parent think twice about vaccinating, I'd hope.

Amy ~ Web Designing Single Mom to 4: DD14, DS12, DS5, DS3
#8 of 8 Old 05-27-2006, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva33mommy
Is this like what you had?
http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/...nt-table-2.pdf

You can get there from here click on Appendices then Apendix B Vaccines then Vaccine Excipient and Media Summary...

eta- I think it changed because they have a new edition of the Pink Book. That's what I assumed anyways. lol
That's it . Well, if they have a new edition of the Pink Book then that doesn't seem so supicious , but not being able to find it by searching for "vaccine ingredients" makes it hard to find. Oh well, I gues I should just read the whole book and find out what else they are trying to hide .

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page