My copy of the book just came in the mail!! - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Okay. I've got a copy of MT's book available to the first person who PMs me their mailing address.

Deborah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2006, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Deborah,

I PM'd ya

Momma to 7
Old 07-24-2006, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Wow, that was quick. The book has changed ownership.
Deborah
Old 07-24-2006, 07:42 PM

Happy read, zookeeper.

PS zookeeper, be aware that I call one of the moderators here, Carla being her real name, the zookeeper occasionally. since this board at times resembles a zoo.

“I want to sell drugs to everyone. I want to sell drugs to healthy people. I want drugs to sell like chewing gum.” former Merck CEO, Henry Gadsden

Old 07-24-2006, 08:01 PM

hey,, MT,, im just about done with the book and was so pleased to see the Amish polio incident. I remember when that happened as a friend of mine who does vax had to "let me know" about it. I was so irritated and was just like ok, thanks,, but im not worried.... it SEEMED fishy and It just shows me that it would be good to try to research these seemingly outbreaks that happen and find the real truth. Im hoping she will read thsi book......
Old 07-25-2006, 12:04 AM

Yes, I pulled it back to put that, and a couple of other things in... maybe she will read it, maybe she won't "D

“I want to sell drugs to everyone. I want to sell drugs to healthy people. I want drugs to sell like chewing gum.” former Merck CEO, Henry Gadsden

Old 07-25-2006, 02:24 AM

If anyone has a copy I'd love to buy it!!!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 07-25-2006, 03:14 AM

You'll be hard put to it, to get many to part with it .

Why don't you just email me, and I'll send you one? I only have about 4,000 left. Can't see you needing that many

Old 07-25-2006, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara
You'll be hard put to it, to get many to part with it .

Why don't you just email me, and I'll send you one? I only have about 4,000 left. Can't see you needing that many
I didn't realize you still had some! For some reason I saw an earlier post and thought it said something about you not having anymore..I think I'm just staying up too late! Need to go to bed!! PM'ing yu now!!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 07-25-2006, 09:49 PM

Okay... no there are about 4,000 left, and I don't think you have 4,000 eyes or hands.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:53 AM

Bump for newbie.

Old 08-02-2006, 07:15 AM

So, it is 3:06am here, and I have just finished JALP MT, it was a beautiful thing! If I wasn't already convinced of certain things, I would definitely be now. Very sad, though, to read the heartache of parents: . And infuriating to see more bs from government and doctors. I cried and laughed and fumed to DH many, many times. Now I'm off to loan it to a good friend of mine who, after several conversations, has begun investigating vaxes (Okay, so I'm really off to bed, since dd will not care that I have been reading for her own good )

, , , and
Old 08-03-2006, 02:22 AM

I would like a copy of your book MT.. Ill PM you!
Old 08-03-2006, 02:43 AM

Hi Sebarnes. That's the thing about heartache isn't it. And that's why I find it so much easier to work with parent who just take their word for it, and vaccinate, if they are going to. That way, the parents don't go through the self-flagellating agony that parents who make a fully informed choice and chose to vaccinate go through.

At least the parents who do it, because they trust doctors have a target outside of themselves they can go for, when it turns to custard.

If all the book does is make people understand what it is they are doing and why they are doing it, then that's all to the good.

I like your sig too. Freedom to err. Hopefully though, the freedom to admit mistakes and start again, which isn't easy to do.

Old 08-03-2006, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara
Hopefully though, the freedom to admit mistakes and start again, which isn't easy to do.
That is the rub, isn't it? I think that one issue is what keeps many, many people on courses they know to be destructive.

, , , and
Old 08-04-2006, 03:39 AM

I've not thought that one through properly because I couldn't live with myself doing that. : I like to sleep at night.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:29 PM

I just got mine today. But you didn't autograph it - now how will I make money off it on eBay when I'm done?
Old 10-14-2006, 03:14 PM

Bumping to say that I just started reading mine.
We moved from Ohio to Vancouver BC...so I've been toooooo busy to read anything.
OMG the book is fantastic!
Can anyone PM me with the address to send a "donation"? I seem to have lost it in the move...
Thanks!

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

User Tag List