Vax survey--a few volunteers needed - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-31-2007, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I could use a little help getting things together. Here, in particular, is what would be great:

1. 2 or 3 mamas who consider themselves VERY well educated on vaxing, who would be willing to look things over

2. Someone who would be willing to go to the CDC website and type out the vax schedule in the following format:
disease1 _1 (age) _2 (age) _3 (age)
disease2 _1 (age) _2 (age) _3 (age) _4(age
The numerals represent the number of shots recommended by the CDC and the age would be the age that the CDC recommends getting the shot

3. Info from people who have used survey monkey before. It seems like a GREAT idea--it would make collating the results a million times easier. It would also make taking it much easier, as it can be programmed to skip all the follow-up questions to a particular question is the respondent answers no. Survey monkey costs $19.95 a month and I think I would need a minimum of 3 months to make it all happen (2 weeks to set it up, 2 months for people to take it, 2 weeks to deal with results). If anyone knows of some gracious benefactors who might be willing to sport me to the subscription that would also be great.

4. Finally...post in this thread any reactions that, in your research, may be associated with vaccinating. I could especially use help with autoimmune disorders that may be caused by vaccinations. Here's what I have already:

MILD/MODERATE
_fever
_swelling at injection site
_pain at injection site
_irritability
_lethargy
_sleeplessness
_loss of appetite
_behavioral changes
_aggression
_vomiting
_prolonged or high-pitched crying/screaming

SEVERE
_autoimmune disorder (autism, Guillian-Barre syndrome, etc.)
_seizures
_neurological damage
_ADD/ADHD
_speech regression
_permanent behavioral changes
_allergies
_diabetes
_arthritis
_anaphylactic shock
_inflammatory bowel syndrome
_death

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page