Do you wonder if most vax'd kids have issues? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Mutwa's grandmother did this because she knew her grandson could never be a shaman if he was vaccinated -- it would shut off the connection to the unseen worlds in which shaman operate. It essentially closes down the psychic abilities. This doesn't mean vaxed people cannot be psychic or that they are "closed down'', just it makes if much, much hard to connect with these realms and you have to work much harder to get there
I too have heard Mutwa talk in regards to his reference to vaccines poisoning the body and spirit on many levels. It is interesting. Science refers to a huge chunck of the DNA as being junk DNA or DNA we do not use or understand. Is it really junk or just waiting for activation in some capacity? Who knows what all the foreign DNA injected through vaccines is doing to our DNA. I think that is a big unknown.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. - Oscar Wilde
#62 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 04:21 PM

in my opinion (which doesn't really mean squat ) i think a lot of kids are being completely misdiagnosed with all kinds of labels and their behaviors (vaxed or not vaxed) can be chalked up to really bad nutrition. my kids eat SO much junk junk junk! and what's really rediculous and sad is i'm super healthy compared to most of my friends and family!!!! i'm really trying to undo my terrible eating habits and feed my family better, but like everything it requires educating myself and looking for answers that can't be fixed with medication or excused as something beyond my control. anyway...hope that makes sense.

homeschooling mama to DD 10 & DS 7 blogging.jpg

#63 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 06:28 PM

I think if kids are having more behavior/focus difficulties it's because they hardly go outside, and hardly play anything that is not run by adults. Kids always have to 'on' and in control. God forbid you act a little wild, play with sticks etc. Behavior that was once considered normal is now an alphabetical land mine of sicknesses. I am sure ADD exists, ftr, but to a large degree, we've created childhood pathologies by placing unnatural demands on busy little bodies.

Few kids get enough nature time, fresh air, or time to just be. Plus, we have instilled in children a fear of ''strangers' and other adult-created worries to an alarming degree. Kids have very little time to just enjoy being a child. That has to be having dramatic effects on behavior.

I think the book, Last Child in the Woods has a lot to say on this topic.

http://www.eartheasy.com/bookreview_...d_in_Woods.htm
#64 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
Tell that to all the frustated mothers with kids that cannot control there impulses, I am sure they will appreciate your insight.
It's amazing how many "uncontrollable" kids miraculously behave much better around someone other than the parents.
#65 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 08:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UUMom View Post
I think if kids are having more behavior/focus difficulties it's because they hardly go outside, and hardly play anything that is not run by adults. Kids always have to 'on' and in control. God forbid you act a little wild, play with sticks etc. Behavior that was once considered normal is now an alphabetical land mine of sicknesses. I am sure ADD exists, ftr, but to a large degree, we've created childhood pathologies by placing unnatural demands on busy little bodies.

Few kids get enough nature time, fresh air, or time to just be. Plus, we have instilled in children a fear of ''strangers' and other adult-created worries to an alarming degree. Kids have very little time to just enjoy being a child. That has to be having dramatic effects on behavior.

I certainly agree that kids need more time outside in nature to explore. In the past we were supported by nature, but alas no longer. But I wasn't really talking about ADD/behavior/focus difficulties, although in a way I was (sorta). I mean being able to connect with our spirit, higher self, consciousness, other realms -- that inner voice if you will, the one that questions. This is what I believe vaccines inhibit through tampering with the DNA, it some how damages the pineal gland. Fluoride does it too.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#66 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 08:34 PM

I was thinking the same thing a while back- kind a- if you look in a crowd of playing kids- would you be able to pick ones non-vaxer? Probably not, but could you all agree that general health of non-vax people is better vers vaxed? And I am not talking little numbers (illnesses) here- but big ones. Let's see, when I was a kid I wasvaxed to the cirtain point- and still- had every childhood illness you could think of. Taking supplements, minerals, eating Organic lately- overall improoving my being- seems to help me stay away from colds and be in good general health. My hubby- same thing. What about you people? Don't you think that everything you do affects your inner and outter body? Activity level, diet, spiritual etc.- all plays such important role. IMHO we at least should try to do the right thing ( eat right, exersice, etc.) and be role models for our kids- only then we will have streights to face whatever life sends our way- be it illness or something else.
#67 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 08:39 PM

Well the kids I know who are super vaxed (my SIL is a nurse and gives her kids every vax available including getting them into studies for new ones) are very ill behaved to say the least. Now part of it is just plain ol poor parenting. THose poor kiddos don't get any love and attention from their parents so they act out to try and get some sort of recognition from any adult around. My niece also has an eating disorder. She is almost 4 and eats uncontrolably. She will eat until she vomits and then start all over again. She just can't seem to stop herself. She steals food off of other peoples plates (which while normal at 2 is so not normal at her age) and will rip food out of other kid's hands if they won't give it to her. SIL swears she doesn't have a problem. My brother's son also has quite a few budding sensory issues and social problems. He is also hyper vaxd (his mother was also keen to get him every vax available as well as a few vax studies). Now sensory issues tend to run in our family, but I notice every time she takes him in for a new vax he gets worse. She just dragged him in to the Dr. and demanded he be vaxed for rotovirus (because it wasn't out when he was a baby). Naturally she then brought him aroudn my kids while he was shedding. : And he has developed a new resistance to eating with his hands. He won't eat sandwiches because the bread will get his hands dirty. He doesn't really feed himself anymore at all, they spoonfeed him, he is almost 4 as well. I would not be suprised to see him become fully autistic after his next round of vaxes on his b-day. It makes me very sad, but my brother will not hear me out. He knows that we believe ds1 became autistic after his vaxes, but he doesn't believe it and won't hear anything about it.

My own son is now PDD NOS as a direct result of vaxes at 18 months. His baby brother is vax free and totally typical developmentally. My nieces from my other SIL who are selectively vaxed (late and with as few vaxes as possible) are also developmentally typical. Maybe it is just a family thing, but this is what we are seeing.
#68 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 08:43 PM

I haven't read most of the responses to this, but thought I'd jump in.
I have three vaxed kids and one unvaxed.
The first two who were vaxed NEVER EVER get sick.
The third who was vaxed is sick a lot.
The fourth who is not vaxed gets sick a lot.
So I'm not sure what to think.
#69 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UUMom View Post

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I taught kindergarten for 7 years before I started staying home. Each year they took away a little more recess from the kids, in order to devote more minutes to "time on task" (ie, preparing for the FCAT so we didn't lose funding and my principal didn't get in trouble for low test scores.) It was an admin order that I desperately wished to break but I would have risked my job. They also decreased the time in gym class and classes like music and art that just lets kids be kids, let off a little steam. It was hard to watch those little 5 year olds try to make it from 7:45 to 2:45 strictly doing academics without any break to "cut loose" and just be kids. Sad sad sad. Don't get me started on how schools are setting our kids up to fail, and it starts in PreK and kindergarten.

I think television and overprocessed, chemical filled foods marketed to kids also cause their inability to focus and concentrate. Also video games, violence, lack of sleep, poor parenting, that is a lot of what I saw in public schools. Vaccines may play a part too, but only one part out of many many many sad parts.:
#70 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 10:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
http://www.allianceforchildhood.net/

Several articles on the importance of play, plus an opportunity to become an activist to preserve and protect childhood.
#71 of 77 Old 02-25-2007, 11:38 PM

My fully vaccinated 3.5 year old has no health issues, no sensory issues, no behavior disorders, etc....

My ds on the other hand is not vaxed and has a slew of health problems ranging from constant ear infections & asthma to having had a few seizures.

I completely agree that vaccines have harmful ingredients in them and I also believe that they can cause adverse reactions. However, I don't believe they play as big of a role in these issues as people think they do.

Personally I believe things like bad nutrition & bad parenting have far more of negative impact on children with health problems & behavioral issues than vaccinations do.

Nicole, mom of 3. Mitochondrial Disease.: Epilepsy
#72 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The incidence of esophageal cancer has risen dramatically in the United States, as obesity has reached epidemic proportions and led to increases in chronic reflux disease
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/551522

Actually, there's evidence that the rise in esophageal cancer is linked to the discovery of the "ulcer bug," H. Pylori.

H. Pylori, while possibly contributing to stomach cancers, also seems to have provided a protective effect vs. esophageal cancers.

Microbe harms stomach but protects esophagus

Humans have had H.Pylori in our stomachs for as long as we've been humans; recent DNA tests show that we almost certainly brought it out of Africa with us in the earliest human migrations.

H.Pylori Out of Africa

It almost certainly was passed from mother to baby in very early childhood or infancy, so most humans grew up with it. Yet in just a few generations we've gotten to the point where most of us in the Global North are no longer carriers. One of those things where we don't always understand the symbiosis with our microbes completely.

savithny, 42 year old moderate mom to DS Primo (age 12) and DD Secunda (age 9).

#73 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3peanuts View Post
My fully vaccinated 3.5 year old has no health issues, no sensory issues, no behavior disorders, etc....

My ds on the other hand is not vaxed and has a slew of health problems ranging from constant ear infections & asthma to having had a few seizures.

I completely agree that vaccines have harmful ingredients in them and I also believe that they can cause adverse reactions. However, I don't believe they play as big of a role in these issues as people think they do.

Personally I believe things like bad nutrition & bad parenting have far more of negative impact on children with health problems & behavioral issues than vaccinations do.
I absolutely agree! I also have a fully vaccinated 3.5 year old who is NEVER sick or had any health related issues. I don't think its fair to place so much blame on being vaccinated.

Mommy to Two
#74 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Really? Where are these non-vax'd children? Do you ask every parent what their child suffers from and then ask if they vaccinate or not?
Well My DD2 has never had ONE Vax. She has Severe GERD, Asthma, and sleep apnea. She doesn't eat anything solid, she is allergic to Dairy, Soy, Eggs, and Wheat. A simple cold could put her into the hospital with pnuemonia and potentially kill her

I am 100% AGAINST vaccinating but there's no need to make crazy off the wall statements that aren't true.

That being said My oldest DD is Autistic and did recieve vaccinations until she was 4 months old and they almost killed her.
#75 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland View Post
Speaking of the "teeeeeensy amounts of anything in any vaccine," which ingredient in its "teeeeeeesy" amount causes the following recognized vaccine adverse reactions?

encephalitis
diabetes
thrombocytopenic purpura
GBS
meningitis
seizure disorder
convulsions
crying/screaming syndrome
diarrhea
hair loss
tranverse myelitis
chronic arthritis
death

among other recognized adverse reactions.
LongIsland, I posted a bit earlier, but maybe you missed it. I'm curious about the circumstances in which diabetes is a recognized vaccine adverse reaction. Thanks!
#76 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KailasMommy View Post
LongIsland, I posted a bit earlier, but maybe you missed it. I'm curious about the circumstances in which diabetes is a recognized vaccine adverse reaction. Thanks!
HTH
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...light=diabetes
#77 of 77 Old 02-26-2007, 11:00 PM

It does, thank you!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page