Ingredients in vaccines - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 02-24-2007, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

Did any of you find it hard to make a decision to vaccinate or not? It's a tough choice. I don't like her receiving all of these chemicals in the vaccinations. It does not seem -- natural or healthy. I know most doctors were trained to vaccinate and they think they are doing a good thing. But the vaccines are not tested properly.

I go to a chiropractor and holistic pediatrician and I fear if I vaccinate I will ruin her immune system. My daughter's father got cancer, suddenly, when she was only 3 months old. I don't want her to get cancer too. I know it's important (but a struggle) for all of us in my family to eat healthy, on the run and at home.

Vaccines -- I don't want her to suffer -- with a disease -- yet I want her to have a strong immune system. I just don't think about the diseases anymore and focus on good health.

When she is exposed to lots of children -- part of me worries -- DO YOU? I also worry about when it's time for her to go to school -- how did all of you handle the requirements for vaccinations? What about if she ever needs to be hospitalized?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 19 Old 02-24-2007, 10:08 PM

Yes, I think it is a difficult choice for most parents that decide to research it. I worry some, but not too much. I'd rather them catch something now, and be done with it while they are young. I'm confident that my children are healthy and will be able to handle whatever they may come down with. I have an exemption form for school in our state, but I probably won't need it as we homeschool.

I like This explaination.

Mom to two boys, ages 8 and 11, and one blessing due May 8th.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 baby.gif 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

#3 of 19 Old 02-25-2007, 12:11 AM

very good explanation, thanks for sharing!
#4 of 19 Old 02-25-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb722toddler View Post
Did any of you find it hard to make a decision to vaccinate or not?
I have to say truthfully once we started to research the issue it was like a whole new world opened to us and we could see clearly that we would never use vaccines again.

Quote:
I don't like her receiving all of these chemicals in the vaccinations. It does not seem -- natural or healthy.
Those chemicals in the body are not natural nor healthy. They are carcinogenic for the most part. I agree!

Quote:
I know most doctors were trained to vaccinate and they think they are doing a good thing.
And they refuse to even look at the issue. They are trained alright. So sad.

Quote:
But the vaccines are not tested properly.
7 vaccines (polio, hepatitis A, varicella, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, and haemophilus influenzae b) have NOT been "evaluated or tested for their carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility" or "reproductive capacity" according the vaccine manufacturers' own product inserts.

That is scary.
http://www.vaccineinfo.net/immunizat...ne_facts.shtml

Quote:
I go to a chiropractor and holistic pediatrician and I fear if I vaccinate I will ruin her immune system.
Injecting toxic chemical into the human body can not make anyone healthier. There is no way.

Quote:
I know it's important (but a struggle) for all of us in my family to eat healthy, on the run and at home.
Even without the best nutrition it is better for your child not to be injected. Or should I say especially then.

Quote:
Vaccines -- I don't want her to suffer -- with a disease -- yet I want her to have a strong immune system.
How is she to get a strong immune system? The immune system can only learn by being exposed. Exposure and building immunity is the only way to strengthen the immune system. There is no other way. If a child lives in a bubble every time the child comes out, the child is in danger of not being able to defend itself against the onslaught of bacteria and virus.

Quote:
I just don't think about the diseases anymore and focus on good health.
That is exactly what we do. We concentrate on health.

Quote:
When she is exposed to lots of children -- part of me worries -- DO YOU?
NO. That is when the child strengthens his immune system. We make sure our grandchildren are among lots of children and go everywhere. We don't ever keep them away from public even when everyone has cold or the flu. We trust their immune system to be already strong and withstand whatever comes their way including cancer.

Quote:
I also worry about when it's time for her to go to school -- how did all of you handle the requirements for vaccinations?
The grandchild that already goes to school has a religious exemption. That is very easy to get and you do not have to belong to any church or any religion. It can be your personal believe religion. Your home religion. No one asks. It is against the constitution to question your religion.

Quote:
What about if she ever needs to be hospitalized?
That is not a problem for us. But you can always say she is up to date since for you she is. We just don't answer and will tell them to deal with the problem. But we don't use the ER unless it's an accident in which case they have no business asking about vaccines.

There have been several threads on that. You may want to do a search.
#5 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 12:04 AM

Here is some more info on ingredients:
Hot Topics: Formaldehyde

Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines

"RESULTS: Mean aluminum concentration was lowest in human milk (23.4 +/- 9.6 microg/l), and did not differ significantly between colostrum, intermediate-stage and mature-stage milk. Mean aluminum concentration was 70 microg/l in cow's milk, and 226 microg/l in reconstituted infant formulas. Aluminum concentrations in infant formulas differed markedly among manufacturers; concentration in milk from one of the manufacturers was particularly high (mean, 551 microg/l; range, 302-1149 microg/l). These values are for milk reconstituted with aluminum-free water under laboratory conditions; formulas prepared with tap water in the University Hospital's infant-feeding unit had even higher aluminum content." Source PubMed

"An average adult in the United States eats about 7–9 mg of aluminum per day in their food. People are exposed to aluminum in some cosmetics, such as deodorants, and in pharmaceuticals such as antacids, buffered aspirin, and intravenous fluids. Antacids have 300–600 mg aluminum hydroxide (approximately 104–208 mg of aluminum) per tablet/capsule/5 milliliters. Buffered aspirin may contain 10–20 mg of aluminum per tablet. Vaccines may contain small amounts of aluminum compounds, such as aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, or aluminum sulfate (alum). The U.S. Food and Drug Administration limits the amount of aluminum in vaccines to no greater than 0.85 mg/dose. Children and adults may be exposed to aluminum from vaccinations.

Soy-based infant formulas contain higher concentrations of aluminum, as compared to milk-based infant formulas or breast milk. Average aluminum concentrations of 0.46–0.93 mg/L have been reported for soy-based infant formulas. Average aluminum concentration of 0.058–0.15 mg/L have been reported for milk-based formulas. Typical aluminum concentrations in human breast milk range from 0.0092 to 0.049 mg/L." Source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry - section 1.3
#6 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 12:11 AM

My mom was never vaccinated thanks to her dr advice to her mother when she was a baby.

My mom is 70 and healthy and looks wonderful. She rarely ever get sick.

She watches her nutrition very carefully.
#7 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb722toddler View Post
Vaccines -- I don't want her to suffer -- with a disease -- yet I want her to have a strong immune system. I just don't think about the diseases anymore and focus on good health.
Vaccinations reduce our immunity

Mom to two boys, ages 8 and 11, and one blessing due May 8th.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 baby.gif 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

#8 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 12:12 PM

As told by poster Blessed:

I also wanted to comment on the discussions comparing aluminum exposure from oral intake (cans, antacids...) with that from injection.

These two routes of administration cannot be compared head to head on ANY substrate, as bioavailablity and effects are completely different. Otherwise why would we need IV and IM medications? We'd just give pills for everything, no?

The number of substances which are harmless when taken enterically (through your GI tract) but harmful when taken via injection are legion. Starting with air, for one.
#9 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwmom View Post

Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines

"RESULTS: Mean aluminum concentration was lowest in human milk (23.4 +/- 9.6 microg/l), and did not differ significantly between colostrum, intermediate-stage and mature-stage milk. Mean aluminum concentration was 70 microg/l in cow's milk, and 226 microg/l in reconstituted infant formulas. Aluminum concentrations in infant formulas differed markedly among manufacturers; concentration in milk from one of the manufacturers was particularly high (mean, 551 microg/l; range, 302-1149 microg/l). These values are for milk reconstituted with aluminum-free water under laboratory conditions; formulas prepared with tap water in the University Hospital's infant-feeding unit had even higher aluminum content." Source PubMed

"An average adult in the United States eats about 7–9 mg of aluminum per day in their food. People are exposed to aluminum in some cosmetics, such as deodorants, and in pharmaceuticals such as antacids, buffered aspirin, and intravenous fluids. Antacids have 300–600 mg aluminum hydroxide (approximately 104–208 mg of aluminum) per tablet/capsule/5 milliliters. Buffered aspirin may contain 10–20 mg of aluminum per tablet. Vaccines may contain small amounts of aluminum compounds, such as aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, or aluminum sulfate (alum). The U.S. Food and Drug Administration limits the amount of aluminum in vaccines to no greater than 0.85 mg/dose. Children and adults may be exposed to aluminum from vaccinations.

Soy-based infant formulas contain higher concentrations of aluminum, as compared to milk-based infant formulas or breast milk. Average aluminum concentrations of 0.46–0.93 mg/L have been reported for soy-based infant formulas. Average aluminum concentration of 0.058–0.15 mg/L have been reported for milk-based formulas. Typical aluminum concentrations in human breast milk range from 0.0092 to 0.049 mg/L." Source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry - section 1.3

Is this intended to vindicate the vaccines, or condemn them? I would think that if we get all this stuff environmentally, we would especially want to avoid injecting it.
#10 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacesmum View Post
Is this intended to vindicate the vaccines, or condemn them? I would think that if we get all this stuff environmentally, we would especially want to avoid injecting it.
I posted it to give another source of reference. It is up to the reader how they want to interpret the information, pro-vax or anti-vax.
#11 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
I posted it to give another source of reference. It is up to the reader how they want to interpret the information, pro-vax or anti-vax.
Okay, but comparing ingestion with injection is like comparing apples and steak.
The human body is designed to protect itself from harm though our respiratory and digestive systems. It was never designed to protect itself from injections.
#12 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaInTheBoonies View Post
Okay, but comparing ingestion with injection is like comparing apples and steak.
The human body is designed to protect itself from harm though our respiratory and digestive systems. It was never designed to protect itself from injections.
Ok, then why are injections used (not just in regards to vaccines) at all? Are our bodies really that fragile?
#13 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok, then why are injections used (not just in regards to vaccines) at all? Are our bodies really that fragile?
History of Intravenous Injection
There is a link I found using google. HTH.
#14 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Quote:
Our bodies are amazingly tough, actually. But...for vaxes to be a perfectly great idea...they would need to be: 1)effective; 2)minimally reactive; 3)last a life-time; and 4)not eliminate beneficial childhood illnesses (or push them into adulthood).

And yes, lots of people have survived being vaxed. Lots of people survived working with asbestos and smoking cigarettes and working in lead mines, too.
#15 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
And yes, lots of people have survived being vaxed. Lots of people survived working with asbestos and smoking cigarettes and working in lead mines, too.
And don't forget that man who fell 2 miles from the airplane and lived!!! Still doesn't mean I would skydive without a parachute. :
#16 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 04:13 PM

Seems to me that the remarkable level of function we see, given what we know about ingested and injected toxins, would definitely indicate that the organism will fight to sustain itself. I am just trying to make the job as easy as possible on my ds!
#17 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Ok, then why are injections used (not just in regards to vaccines) at all?
Quite simply: because they can. They're going to keep on injecting until we finally stand up and say "no more."
#18 of 19 Old 02-26-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Check out the references at the bottom of your link; they are completely out of date. The most recent source of info they site is from 1989... but the WHO declared formaldehyde a KNOW HUMAN CARCINOGEN several years ago (I believe 2004).

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/co...p?sitearea=PED
#19 of 19 Old 02-27-2007, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbs31 View Post
Check out the references at the bottom of your link; they are completely out of date. The most recent source of info they site is from 1989... but the WHO declared formaldehyde a KNOW HUMAN CARCINOGEN several years ago (I believe 2004).

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/co...p?sitearea=PED

It was June 2004.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page